Russians and the mid term elections

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
bumper
udonmap.com

Russians and the mid term elections

Post by bumper » June 2, 2018, 10:09 am

Truthfully does this surprise anyone, what would surprise me is if we didn't do the same thing to them

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... spartandhp

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Re: Russians and the mid term elections

Post by BobHelm » June 2, 2018, 10:38 am

bumper wrote:
June 2, 2018, 10:09 am
Truthfully does this surprise anyone, what would surprise me is if we didn't do the same thing to them
That is a bit difficult to do when there is only one candidate bumper.. :D
Anyone who threatens to stand against Mr. P either finds themselves in jail, permanently living abroad, or dead!!

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » June 3, 2018, 2:48 pm

sure the U.S. does cyber influence or "public affairs", "democracy support" "political news" operations via the internet to sway things in many countries in the world. I'm sure private individuals, corporations, and other countries do the same.. The question to me would be how much effect do such operations really have upon your average citizen or voter?? Based on evaluations of Russian cyber ads on Facebook it appears they didn't dump too much money into their operation. Did it sway some people? Maybe? and then again, perhaps few...
Dave

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » June 4, 2018, 8:34 am

Well thought out, I don't think it could be measured. The only effecting me in the last election I picked the lessor of two evils. Russians didn't issue my thoughts. Hillary did. Was I right or wrong time will tell, long ways to go before the next elction.
I reserve the right to be wrong, mispell words type badly. leave words out of sentences because my mind works faster then my fingers. To be an OLD GIT I've earned it

Return to “Open Forum”