Is this racist and if so how?

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
saint
udonmap.com

Re: Is this racist and if so how?

Post by saint » May 12, 2020, 4:08 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
May 11, 2020, 9:08 pm
And a whiteboard ?? .. Coloured crayons ?? the list is endless ..

to the anonimouse UM member who thinks Vince is Hilter :lol: ... check out

Bernard Manning , Alf Garnet .. and UK sitcom from the 70s80s Love thy Neighbour ..

Bedtime snack .. grilled black pudding on toast :shock:

DM
You raise a very good point Jon . Political correctness did kill comedy , and if theres something we need in these troubled times , its something to laugh at .

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » May 12, 2020, 11:35 am

saint wrote:
May 12, 2020, 4:08 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
May 11, 2020, 9:08 pm
And a whiteboard ?? .. Coloured crayons ?? the list is endless ..

to the anonimouse UM member who thinks Vince is Hilter :lol: ... check out

Bernard Manning , Alf Garnet .. and UK sitcom from the 70s80s Love thy Neighbour ..

Bedtime snack .. grilled black pudding on toast :shock:

DM
You raise a very good point Jon . Political correctness did kill comedy , and if theres something we need in these troubled times , its something to laugh at .
Bernard Manning was a cult hero in the North of England ... starting off in club land and ending up performing at the biggest venues in UK and USA including Royal Variety performances in front of the Royal family .. nowadays a large percentage of his act would be found to offensive banned under pressure from the PC brigade.

With little lusting the fame and fuss he raised huge amounts of cash via his charities ... they dont make em like Bernard Manning anymore n most ""comedians"" recently are so tied on material content their acts are sterile and offer no audience participation on the live shows ..

Heres an interesting vid , approx 7 min interview with the man himself in which at approx 6;35 he tells my favourite all time joke from his collection .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5FoMng00bA

If you dont mind a bit of bad language google Bernard Manning live and theres a host of performances to choose from.

DM

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » May 12, 2020, 11:46 am

AH One of my smiles for he day
Fantastic joke and many more

Thanks DM

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » May 12, 2020, 7:54 pm

once upon a time I was a Facilitator of Cultural Awareness...grand title I know, but I have mixed with nearly every creed there is, and I can find nothing wrong with the picture at the heart of this thread. its about the masks, and their effectiveness in certain situations, not about the colour of the people. Sure the is no African American to African American pictured, or white to white for that matter, and the darker skinned ones do always seem to come last, and sure Novant Health who's picture it is, is situated in four states in the USA that were once home to slavery, but I find nothing wrong..Indeed, if you look at Novant Healths webpage you will see brown skinned people fronting the show...

Return to “Open Forum”