Something from Police Udon

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
PopsIcafe
Udonmap Sponsor

Something from Police Udon

Post by PopsIcafe » February 22, 2008, 11:29 pm

I received a valentine card from the police here in Udon Thani. Has anyone else received one or am I the only one they love. I feel kinda of special as this is the first I have received. I do enjoy the helmet checks out front of the shop here and they are really friendly. I like our police here in Udon Thani, think year I send them a valentines.

Pop's :pirate:

happyinthai

Re: Something from Police Udon

Post by happyinthai » February 23, 2008, 2:23 am

Pop-pop's Net and Games wrote:I received a valentine card from the police here in Udon Thani. Has anyone else received one or am I the only one they love. I feel kinda of special as this is the first I have received. I do enjoy the helmet checks out front of the shop here and they are really friendly. I like our police here in Udon Thani, think year I send them a valentines.

:lol: :lol: =D>

Could only happen in Thailand.

Do scan it and post here, hilarious :D

hxjohn
udonmap.com

Post by hxjohn » February 23, 2008, 2:47 am

[quote="Pop-pop's Net and Games"]I received a valentine card from the police here in Udon Thani. Has anyone else received one or am I the only one they love. I feel kinda of special as this is the first I have received. I do enjoy the helmet checks out front of the shop here and they are really friendly. I like our police here in Udon Thani, think year I send them a valentines.

Pop's :pirate:[/quote

next time he checks your helmet maybe you should go somewhere more private ;)
iam not surprised you got a card :oops:

Nick@AUA
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by Nick@AUA » February 23, 2008, 11:08 am

I saw them outside your shop yesterday pop's. That BIG policeman who was in front of your shop plays football for the traffic police sometimes. He's as strong as an ox and a very very friendly guy...as are most of them.

As for Valentine's cards - I didn't get one :cry:

alby
udonmap.com

Post by alby » February 23, 2008, 1:39 pm

i remember 7 years ago, all farangs, were invited at the police station on Valentine's day, for a huge party.

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » February 23, 2008, 3:59 pm

I got one :lol: thought it was a joke when the wife told me. Went something like "when thinking of someone nice I always think of you" :D and I did'nt even know we'd met :lol:

Irish Alan
udonmap.com

Post by Irish Alan » February 23, 2008, 4:08 pm

alby wrote:i remember 7 years ago, all farangs, were invited at the police station on Valentine's day, for a huge party.
I'd have been scared of that... I'd have visions of being ushered into a big room with a steel door for a mass shower.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » February 23, 2008, 9:20 pm

Pop-pop's Net and Games wrote:I received a valentine card from the police here in Udon Thani. Has anyone else received one or am I the only one they love. I feel kinda of special as this is the first I have received. I do enjoy the helmet checks out front of the shop here and they are really friendly. I like our police here in Udon Thani, think year I send them a valentines.

I had a guy come round to deliver my vally card ....... asked to have a photo taken as well ....... right infront of the house ..... must have had the number in the background ..... and the car reg as well ...... hmmmmmm, is it me being a bit synical or are the BIB updating their police computers.

The wife got upset again when she got home, and it wasn't even from a woman this time !!

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » February 23, 2008, 9:32 pm

Valentines cards are a waste of money(too mutt pang also) and paper....it all gets forgotten a few days after anyway.Make one out of recycled cereal packets...straight from the heart, guaranteed not to be forgotten. !

Did i buy one this year...did i f$!%. :content:
Can You Dig It Dug.?

Irish Alan
udonmap.com

Post by Irish Alan » February 24, 2008, 1:09 am

beer monkey wrote:Valentines cards are a waste of money(too mutt pang also) and paper....it all gets forgotten a few days after anyway.Make one out of recycled cereal packets...straight from the heart, guaranteed not to be forgotten. ! Did i buy one this year...did i f$!%. :content:
Kii neow... Did you get flowers? I find that the women haven't really got into the card thing yet but they like flowers. "Lomantic too much!"

Anyway BM seeing that you're in The Magpie, I'll have the Steak and Guinness Pie with Chips and Mushy Peas.

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » February 24, 2008, 1:18 am

Irish Alan wrote:
beer monkey wrote:Valentines cards are a waste of money(too mutt pang also) and paper....it all gets forgotten a few days after anyway.Make one out of recycled cereal packets...straight from the heart, guaranteed not to be forgotten. ! Did i buy one this year...did i f$!%. :content:
Kii neow... Did you get flowers? I find that the women haven't really got into the card thing yet but they like flowers. "Lomantic too much!"

Anyway BM seeing that you're in The Magpie, I'll have the Steak and Guinness Pie with Chips and Mushy Peas.
Ooo steak + Guiness Pie with a nice crust pastry...........

Sorry just left The Magpie...gone home to batter more cod.

Yes i did make a purchase of a fine array of flowers...i like flowers around the home anyway so i killed 2 noks with one stone, and they are still lookin healthy.(the flowers and not the birds...they(the birds) are dead as i killed them with 1 stone, i am a very good shot, well ya gotta be a good shot to even get near a bird let alone hit it..and kill it)

Nurse..........!!!! :freak:

Return to “Open Forum”