Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
- Posts: 138
- Joined: October 18, 2006, 7:08 pm
- Location: Dublin
La Fheile Padraig
Where is the best place in Udon to celebrate ..........................................any parties planned?
I would say The Fiddlers Green.
- Posts: 560
- Joined: September 22, 2005, 10:27 am
- Location: uk and thailand
last time in udon there was a bit of a party going on with the irish at the irish clock
they where haveing a cracking time you can bet it will be full today
wish i could join them
- Posts: 51
- Joined: May 18, 2007, 2:13 pm
- Location: bangkok/udon thani
Molly Malones? the bar owners are a bit slow to suggest their place for a party,surely not because England thrashed them saturday and they are keeping a low profile
- Posts: 50
- Joined: December 4, 2006, 5:35 pm
St Patrick came from Wales.