Skyland Condominiums

Udon Thani news, views and comments
parrot
udonmap.com

Skyland Condominiums

Post by parrot » August 24, 2012, 8:43 pm

The Phosri Condo project may not be the first condo to be built in Udon. About 50m past the fountain circle as you head toward the clock circle (on the right), there's what was a shopping complex.....very steep steps going up and even steeper car ramps in the car park. I went into the shopping complex a few times, but the place was void of customers.

I passed by today....and there's a sign on the front of the building announcing Skyland Condominiums.

Their website says the 5 story building on 1.3 rai of land will include 168 rooms (35-75 sq meter)with up to 5 meter ceilings, a 2000 sq meter walking/jogging path, a pool, fitness center with jacuzzi, lawn on the roof, parking.

The website says orders are now being taken for a 10,000 baht deposit.
http://skylandudon.com/
http://skylandudon.com/home.html
http://skylandudon.com/room.html (layout of the various floors is shown)
Attachments
IMG_1475.JPG
IMG_1474.JPG

kjellsnell
udonmap.com

Skyline Condominiums

Post by kjellsnell » August 24, 2012, 9:25 pm

am i wright ore am i wrong??? :confused:

5 floor should be a skyline condominium, to me it seems to one floor higher then all the four floor apartment houses have every where in town and they have no elevators....the Thai laws says that if you have more then four floors...then you must have elevators and also emergencyplans more strictly then the 4 floors .....maybe thats wy they call it skyline condominiums???
These days life seems pretty good and I eagerly look forward to the continuation!

lee
udonmap.com

Skyland Condominiums

Post by lee » August 24, 2012, 9:43 pm

The name is Skyland Condominiums. Skyland is the name of the company building the condos. They are UM advertisers and I was going to post the information shortly but parrot beat me to it. ;)

parrot
udonmap.com

Skyline Condominiums

Post by parrot » August 24, 2012, 9:48 pm

There's an existing elevator just to the left of the top of the staircase in front of the building.....another elevator in the rear. Don't know if the existing elevators will stay as is, or if they'll redesign.

wiking
udonmap.com

Skyline Condominiums

Post by wiking » August 24, 2012, 10:52 pm

no.1 - can it be own from a farang

no. 2 - who give garanti, that they not running with the deposit and never built (this happend many times)

JimboPSM
udonmap.com

Skyland Condominiums

Post by JimboPSM » August 24, 2012, 11:29 pm

Am I correct in assuming (from the OP) that this will effectively be a conversion of an existing building that has turned out to be a commercial white chang?
Ashamed to be English since 23rd June 2016 when England voted for racism & economic suicide.

Disgusted that the UK is “governed” by a squalid bunch of economically illiterate, self-serving, sleazy and corrupt neo-fascists.

trekkertony
udonmap.com

Skyland Condominiums

Post by trekkertony » August 27, 2012, 6:32 pm

Lee,

Would you or someone else who has had dealings with Skyline be able to give a 'without prejudice' take on the company proposing these condos. Have they recently completed a similar development, what was the quality like if they have completed a recent project. What effective management would be inplace to ensure the common area facilities are well maintained etc. The links provided do not give much detail.

Thanks

Return to “Udon Thani News”