Udon Bargirl problably killed

Udon Thani news, views and comments
harmonyudon
udonmap.com

Post by harmonyudon » April 20, 2013, 1:08 am

Rather strong rumors that an ex staff of mine, last year freelancer at Country bar, day & night and internet shop, was killed. Many bargirls in soy sampan are talking about this now and according to rumors Police found her somewhere floating in water. Her nickname is Ning, a rather tough girl but with a good heart for her friends and her family.

Did anyone hear about this??

Don't be a loser, don't comment on others if u haven't achieved a thing.
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.

udonploi
udonmap.com

Post by udonploi » April 20, 2013, 1:34 am

You've heard "Rather strong rumors" right? So you post something you don't know 100% and can't confirm either right?
Let's choose the right answer:

Yes > you were on the scene ? No, because you are in Indonesia? The ppl who told you had confirmed and vetted intel? The same one's who said Irak had WMD's?

Let's speak about the weatherforecast now for a minute alright.
No> Do you think it'll be snowing this week or any given day? In Udon that is, not about your current location, right.

My question is: why do you post something online (even aliens can read this)to read when you even can or can't confirm it's going to fooking snow in Udon because rather strong "hearsay" told you this?

Carry on.

harmonyudon
udonmap.com

Post by harmonyudon » April 20, 2013, 1:49 am

I would not post it if I did not check with several sources. I am wondering if there is already an official press release of her death. Yes, I am not in Thailand but communication with smartphones with different chat software and video communication is sometimes more faster than the CNN-news (talking about Iraq).

udonploi
udonmap.com

Post by udonploi » April 20, 2013, 1:57 am

[quote="harmonyudon"]I would not post it if I did not check with several sources. I am wondering if there is already an official press release of her death. Yes, I am not in Thailand but communication with smartphones with different chat software and video communication is sometimes more faster than the CNN-news (talking about Iraq).[/quote]

Roger that, yet still unconfirmed.My question still stands; why post something which hasn't been vetted yet.

harmonyudon
udonmap.com

Post by harmonyudon » April 20, 2013, 2:05 am

Her best friend confirmed to me of her death, OK.

And with dubious circumstances even the police in any of these cases anywhere in the world could issue a press release that the probability of a murder is not excluded. See the title of this thread.

Whats your point? Why did you post like this?

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » April 20, 2013, 4:33 am

udonploi wrote:
harmonyudon wrote:I would not post it if I did not check with several sources. I am wondering if there is already an official press release of her death. Yes, I am not in Thailand but communication with smartphones with different chat software and video communication is sometimes more faster than the CNN-news (talking about Iraq).
Roger that, yet still unconfirmed.My question still stands; why post something which hasn't been vetted yet.
Actually nothing wrong with asking if anyone has heard about it.

Philrjones
udonmap.com

Post by Philrjones » April 20, 2013, 5:01 am

I think Harmony is just asking the question - has anyone heard about anything on this? It's not been put up as a fact. Don't shoot someone for trying to get some info, especially if the person in question is known to them.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » April 20, 2013, 6:41 am

Much as I admit the question was a tad vague, the answer is that in fact, the streets as far as I am aware are silent on this, no-one spoke to me and I do know some bar owners who would soon speak if anything is untoward in their locality. The one question that does spring to mind is, had she left for a long term relationship or was is a punter who had invited her for a long time, that question is relevant as then we might have some idea of what has occurred.
often the facts thmselves are hazy, she might have died fiollowing an accident, in truth George more info is required for any of us to even understand the why7s and wherefore, and where was she found a very pertinent point in Udon Thani province or her home province where-ever she came from.

harmonyudon
udonmap.com

Post by harmonyudon » April 20, 2013, 7:53 am

Khun Paul wrote:... she might have died fiollowing an accident
Possible..... and close friends of her already suspect a person as the muderer if its a murder. Not to speculate any further I would like to ask you all if her death is under investigation of the police and/or if her death has been published somewhere.

Although she have chosen to work in bar and she could be rough but she had a good (small)heart. I knew her rather well, also her private life was a mess. She used to share a room with her friend at the tweesap hotel,soy 1, so for her it was thus only 80bht per day. This soy is oposite Harmony, so she came nearly every day to visit us.

After having a good time at a restaurant pub in Medan, I was shocked to hear this news.

RIP Ning.

1st message I received from one of her friends:
George ning already dei.
I just come bak. Some kill her. I think xxxxx you remembe him
After this I contacted some others and at the internetshop in soy sampan and ofcourse country bar they were all talking about this.

KP, it seems that you rely more on barowner's (hearsay) rather than her close friends...????

Asiaphile
udonmap.com

Post by Asiaphile » April 20, 2013, 8:09 am

udonploi wrote:Roger that, yet still unconfirmed.My question still stands; why post something which hasn't been vetted yet.
So what your problem? That's what he's asking for: CONFIRMATION! What's wrong with that?
You can’t check with other forum members whether a rumour is true or not??? He should have posted after he'd checked with the BIB first, I guess??? =; :shock:

samsam
udonmap.com

Post by samsam » April 20, 2013, 9:39 am

Hey was a honest question from the beginning... Cha cha now

udonmarc
Admin

Post by udonmarc » April 20, 2013, 9:59 am

Let's try to get this conversation back to whether or not the young woman was killed, and away from whether it's appropriate to ask this question on the forum. Thanks!!

Balthasar G.
udonmap.com

Post by Balthasar G. » April 20, 2013, 10:18 am

By making that 'doctoral' suggestion you (inadvertently?) concede that the question IS appropriate on the forum. ;)
Which it is.
I hope I die in my sleep like my grand dad did, not screaming like his passengers

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Post by mortiboy » April 20, 2013, 10:32 am

Dr. HFH wrote:Let's try to get this conversation back to whether or not the young woman was killed, and away from whether it's appropriate to ask this question on the forum. Thanks!!
Exactly!The OP was giving some info of local news /rumour. Whats the problem? beats me!
The fact is, she is deceased under unusual circumstances.
I remember this girl from early days at the Harmony. Pushy, and bit irate if pushed.
How she died yet to be determined.Maybe never Know.
Keep us posted George.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 20, 2013, 9:33 pm

The OP already has several of his friends from the.... fleshy underparts of Udon already messaging him about this so why does he come on this, a farang-oriented forum and ask for confirmation? I mean, the OP is already aware that Thai-on-Thai crime of any magnitude seldom shows up on the foreign forum members radar, if at all. So why come here and ask for confirmation?

Then the OP drops the rather cryptic chat message "George ning already dei. I just come bak. Some kill her. I think xxxxx you remembe him"

Now the OP's ability to miss-communicate in a language that aint his own is the stuff of legend and the messengers command of written English may be even worse. However, my reading of the quoted text is that one of his 'contacts' may have named a suspect, someone's name being replaced with 'xxxxx'? Oh no! Could 'xxxxx' possibly be a... farang???!!!!

Here's hoping that the OP has passed this information to his friends in the Udon police and isn't on here just to waste bandwidth.

"Udon former bar owner problably (sic) bored sh!tless in the kampung."

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » April 21, 2013, 1:10 am

harmonyudon wrote:Then a big sponsor is wasting also brandwith with passing away of a tuktuk driver.

I don't know what the matter is with some members.

Then mods please delete this thread. This is not 'tamada' (normal) anymore.
PLEASE PLEASE tell me you are not having a pop at mash cos he announced the passing of a friend , employee and his circumstances prior to his demise .... this a good hard working honourable man ...not some hard faced liying brass WHO for all the rumours is not dead .... but battered n beaten unconcious as is the word on the streets NOT second hand from over seas ....

George are you that bored in paradise that you insist on stirring the doodoo at every chance ... why are you so interested in Udon and all that goes on here ,,, let it go IF / UNTIL YOU RETURN ...the comment .

mash

Astana
udonmap.com

Post by Astana » April 21, 2013, 1:14 am

harmonyudon wrote:Then a big sponsor is wasting also brandwith with passing away of a tuktuk driver.

You are wandering off topic again.

A sponsor pays to be a sponsor and therefore if the sponsor on his own thread wishes to mourn a person who has died, and who the sponsor considers a friend wishes to share his grief with his customers is it such a waste of bandwidth.

Please don't denigrate the memory of a person who is deceased there really isn't any need for it.

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » April 21, 2013, 1:33 am

Astana wrote:

You are wandering off topic again.

A sponsor pays to be a sponsor and therefore if the sponsor on his own thread wishes to mourn a person who has died, and who the sponsor considers a friend wishes to share his grief with his customers is it such a waste of bandwidth.

Please don't denigrate the memory of a person who is deceased there really isn't any need for it.
VERY WELL PUT ASTANA .... to associate the sad loss of a friend /employee with the demise and or rumour of an unknown brass (good or bad) is very distasteful ... i posted to inform CC customers who knew the chap that he had passed away as many saw him and used his services regularly ..

George think before you post before you drink before you drive ....

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » April 21, 2013, 2:13 am

Mod Note: The topic is "Udon Bargirl problably killed"

Comments that don't contribute directly to the thread will be deleted.

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » April 21, 2013, 2:28 am

Mod Note: off topic comments removed

Return to “Udon Thani News”