90 Day Reporting IRT 26 Sep Deadline

Here is where we will consolidate all information about Thai visas and work permits (as they are closely related to the type and availability of your visa).
Mosquito
udonmap.com

90 Day Reporting IRT 26 Sep Deadline

Post by Mosquito » September 13, 2020, 10:49 am

https://pattayaone.news/foreigners-urge ... e-sept-26/

Last paragraph," For the 90-day report requirement, all foreigners are required to report and inform the bureau of their residences by Sept 26, he said."

Does this apply to those individuals on a annual visa??

My next 90-Day report isn't until mid-Oct, but guess I'll do it before 26 Sep (better safe then sorry). Kinda works out fine, as I'll do the follow-on 90-Day just before Christmas and I won't have to worry about it going into the New Year.

the-monk
udonmap.com

Re: 90 Day Reporting IRT 26 Sep Deadline

Post by the-monk » September 13, 2020, 11:12 am

LAST Friday September 11th, i went to renew my 1 year retirement extension, the yellow-shirt guy looked at my docs, everything in order ,but he told me .. '" we are very busy your visa expires in early October, please come back in October >>.
My 90 report was due on October 08, so i was directed to renew it now.
So i ll go back in early October. BTW , the Immigration office had open early, by 08:20 several dozens of people were waiting to be called in.

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » September 13, 2020, 11:26 am

Online 90 day reports still being processed within 24 hours, just completed mine - the 2nd in a row - a monumental event, never had 2 in a row in the past!
Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » September 25, 2020, 7:45 am

I did my marraige extension for 12 months and a few weeks ago was my 90 day reporting . I read on the thai government website that the first 90 report has to be done in person then the rest can be done online . I tried online and it worked ok i have since read again that the first report has to be done in person so i am a bit puzzled ?

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » September 25, 2020, 8:51 am

dragonz wrote:
September 25, 2020, 7:45 am
I did my marraige extension for 12 months and a few weeks ago was my 90 day reporting . I read on the thai government website that the first 90 report has to be done in person then the rest can be done online . I tried online and it worked ok i have since read again that the first report has to be done in person so i am a bit puzzled ?
If yours was a renewal of a marriage extension ie. not your first extension or, if there's been no change of your address since the last one, maybe the online system can process it ok?

Either that or they've "fixed" a bug in the system that now allows online first-time 90-day reports to be accepted?

Thanks for pointing out your online success. Maybe some others will give it a shot and report back.

Return to “Thailand Visa & Immigration Information”