Hire Stepladders

Jai2
udonmap.com

Hire Stepladders

Post by Jai2 » September 1, 2020, 2:24 pm

Anyone know where in Udon they hire Large (High) Stepladders & planks? I have an area in my house (Stairwell) where the ceiling is very high. I am looking at doing a paint job. would need to be 5-6 meter . Don't see many hire places around town.
Thanks.

fdimike
udonmap.com

Re: Hire Stepladders

Post by fdimike » September 3, 2020, 8:47 pm

It sounds like you need steel scaffolding which you can rent from nearly any construction supply company. They're located all over the city. The first one which comes to mind is located on the south side of the ring road between the large Tesco Lotus Nadee and the next traffic light traveling towards the airport..
An ex-pat in the Land of Smile

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » September 3, 2020, 11:03 pm

fdimike wrote:
September 3, 2020, 8:47 pm
It sounds like you need steel scaffolding which you can rent from nearly any construction supply company. They're located all over the city. The first one which comes to mind is located on the south side of the ring road between the large Tesco Lotus Nadee and the next traffic light traveling towards the airport..
Would have to be a large stairwell to support scaffolding, I gave up and got a painting contractor to paint my stairwell. Other option is to go halves with someone else that needs this job done. I have more painting to do at this height so could be an ideal partner. If wanting to go alone Lazada have 5 mtr step Ladders at a reasonable price

Jai2
udonmap.com

Post by Jai2 » September 7, 2020, 3:21 pm

Thanks for the tip fdimike----I will have a look, see if its suitable......... :D

Thanks dunroaming , yer I am leaning toward the painting contractor option...so I'll probably be hunting around for refs on them soon........ :(

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » September 7, 2020, 10:55 pm

I can offer only one but he is good and doesn't paint the other half of the house you didn't want painted but unfortunately hes tied up next 2 weeks revamping my kitchen. If you want his contact details no worries he's a great all rounder that isn't expensive but works as promised and had certificates, on me for details happy to share good contractors

Return to “I'm Looking For....”