Debate: Isuzu TFR Cameo Estate

Post by marcus1 » January 22, 2019, 12:11 am

Can I make an offer of 35,000 Baht.

YKICAMOOCOW

petl
udonmap.com

Re: Isuzu TFR Cameo Estate

Post by petl » January 22, 2019, 11:37 am

I thought you're the comedian but no just the clown.

marcus1
udonmap.com

Post by marcus1 » January 22, 2019, 7:08 pm

Sorry if you have taken my offer the wrong way...
My offer is based on what a 24 year old car is worth and looking at other vehicles advertised on Udon Map and Baht sold.
I think it is a very fair offer for a farm hack as I am sure many others that have read the ad would agree.
Anyway good luck with finding someone to buy.
PS...I am not a comedian or a clown...Just not stupid...!!!!!
YKICAMOOCOW

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 22, 2019, 8:06 pm

Just got an old pick up for down on the rubber farm 45k one owner all round tidy condition n mechanically sound .. just over 1000 pounds sterling that was the absolute limit was willing to spend .

This vehicle at 24 years young IMO looks to be massively over priced at 225k when you can go to the auctions n get some thing a lot newer with that sort of wedge.

Just my opinion ..good luck with the sale there might be a classic TFR lover out there hopefully.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

marcus1
udonmap.com

Post by marcus1 » January 22, 2019, 8:33 pm

Hey J...!!!
I am only really interested in the genuine Izuzu broom handle holding up the boot lid....
Thus the offer..!!!!
YKICAMOOCOW

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 22, 2019, 9:13 pm

Good spot marcus .... but to the OP ... is the broom handle included ?? or an extra ??

marcus1
udonmap.com

Post by marcus1 » January 22, 2019, 10:39 pm

I asked the same question to the OP a few nights ago.!!!!
Is it genuine or after market.
No reply...Not interested now if it"s not a genuine Izuzu broom handle...!!!
To funny..!!!!!
YKICAMOOCOW

MusicalBars
udonmap.com

Post by MusicalBars » January 23, 2019, 10:07 am

the reason I dont even bother advertising on here now is brcause of assholes who think its funny just to take the mick and bitch about the cost you could have pm this seller and said you didnt agree with the cost but no you have to showboat and wreck any chance of a sale the biggest laugh is the biggest culprit of selling things at massivley overinflated prices is one of the posters bitching on this thread

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » January 23, 2019, 10:21 am

MusicalBars wrote:
January 23, 2019, 10:07 am
the reason I dont even bother advertising on here now is brcause of assholes who think its funny just to take the mick and bitch about the cost you could have pm this seller and said you didnt agree with the cost but no you have to showboat and wreck any chance of a sale the biggest laugh is the biggest culprit of selling things at massivley overinflated prices is one of the posters bitching on this thread
Agreed 100% Mate.... =D> =D>

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » January 23, 2019, 2:17 pm

MusicalBars wrote:
[/quote ]
Totally agree .

freeride
udonmap.com

Post by freeride » January 23, 2019, 3:22 pm

That's how the farrangs are in udonmap. A lot if assholes only looking to destroy your day.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 23, 2019, 4:40 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lighten up guys ...its like the price of the vehicle .. A JOKE .. not wrecking a sale chance but a broom handle holding up the tail gate is laugable ... sad lot

BTW if your jibes are directed at me ..i have never twisted anyones arm to buy anything havent held a gun to anyones head to buy .... genuine customers buy , tyre kickers kick tyres n the potless dream and whinge why they are always skint.

UM maybe move this to main forum go the makings of a classic bitch out thread :lol:

DM .. as the Millwall FC chant goes .. no one likes us and we dont care

MusicalBars
udonmap.com

Post by MusicalBars » January 23, 2019, 5:16 pm

as you mention dont think the op is holding a gun to anyones head either but you put your oar in just the same as I never singled anyone out I am guessing someone has a complex

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Debate: Isuzu TFR Cameo Estate

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 23, 2019, 5:46 pm

MusicalBars wrote:
January 23, 2019, 5:16 pm
as you mention dont think the op is holding a gun to anyones head either but you put your oar in just the same as I never singled anyone out I am guessing someone has a complex
No complex here mate im used to the jibes after all these years in business here and its pretty obvious your comment was aimed at me ...in reply i have only ever made operated and then sold businesses that were totally legal correctly registered , professional and offered any one who wished to the option to buy , even down to the tax and labour laws work permits etc i always paid my taxes and crossed the Ts n Dotted the Is something many choose to overlook.

The naysayers can agree or not but IMO thats IMO Udon has had its day and most certainly has morphed into some thing very different then i encountered 11 years ago. It aint what it used to be ...FACT ...call it progress thats up to the individuals mindset im just pleased not having a retail business based in UD anymore means i dont have to go along with the flow trying not to offend n smile when really what im being told is bollocks.

DM has moved on to the next provinces of opportunity Buriram and Sisaket where we will be opening Traditional British Pubs in the near future.

Sing a Millwall song again .

DM

thaiguzzi
udonmap.com

Post by thaiguzzi » January 23, 2019, 8:52 pm

MusicalBars wrote:
Concur.
Complete lack of manners & decorum.
Not anyone's business to slag the seller if they are not interested in a purchase.
If they are, pm.
It's a private ad, and some numpty starts a thread arseholing it.
This forum is in the worst state i have ever seen it.
Long gone are the days of a useful local forum about local stuff, replaced by snide racist bickering about home politics, and snide completely unneccessary posts like the above.
There is a reason why most old hands in this province don't post on here anymore.

Isaanfarang
udonmap.com

Re: Debate: Isuzu TFR Cameo Estate

Post by Isaanfarang » January 23, 2019, 9:03 pm

I can't get the sense of this discussion.
A foreigner wants to sell his car and he said on request "The correct price is what some appreciator might offer and I might agree on".
It is a free market and he can ask whatever he wants. Most people might think this car is to expensive but there might come somebody who is over the moon with this car and pays more than it is worth. No reason to insult the seller on this forum.

If somebody comes to see the car and maybe do a test drive and then decides NOT to buy the car for some reason the seller also should accepts the decission without any offending comments!

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 23, 2019, 9:22 pm

Isaanfarang wrote:
January 23, 2019, 9:03 pm
I can't get the sense of this discussion.
A foreigner wants to sell his car and he said on request "The correct price is what some appreciator might offer and I might agree on".
It is a free market and he can ask whatever he wants. Most people might think this car is to expensive but there might come somebody who is over the moon with this car and pays more than it is worth. No reason to insult the seller on this forum.

If somebody comes to see the car and maybe do a test drive and then decides NOT to buy the car for some reason the seller also should accepts the decission without any offending comments!
Read again .. i dont see any horrible nasty insults only light hearted banter about the broom handle , where does it say the truck is sh8t ?? .....more so offering good luck that he gets a buyer regardless of the price which some may think is ok whilst others ridiculous...

THEN the snidey stuff starts as is the norm nowadays...and a new classifieds debate sub forum is born .. rightly so .

DM

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » January 23, 2019, 10:06 pm

I didn't think under forum rules any questions were allowed to be asked about classified ads let alone a debate?
Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » January 24, 2019, 5:41 am

Its not just this ad , is it .
Not long ago a seller basically got accused of being a scammer because his S U V was too nice and clean . Which was just plain stupid .
I think the classified is a useful tool for us all in Udon , lets not let the smart arses ruin it .
Opening a thread to post negative comments about advertisers is in my opinion , not the way forward .
Deletion of said negativity would be a better option .

BillaRickaDickay
udonmap.com

Post by BillaRickaDickay » January 24, 2019, 7:09 am

saint wrote:
January 24, 2019, 5:41 am
Its not just this ad , is it .
Not long ago a seller basically got accused of being a scammer because his S U V was too nice and clean . Which was just plain stupid .
I think the classified is a useful tool for us all in Udon , lets not let the smart arses ruin it .
Opening a thread to post negative comments about advertisers is in my opinion , not the way forward .
Deletion of said negativity would be a better option .
Agreed, never seen before on other forums, lt would be more constructive if advertisers were required to fill out a short form which would compel them to state essential details, price, condition, age, contact details, location etc any negative comments about the advert and it's content should be deleted, lf someone wants to make it personal they should pm the seller. If the advertiser can't be bothered to fill in the the essential fields on the form then the advert should not be published.
He's got his little y-fronts and he's got his little vest, Chaz Jankel, 1998. Mash it up Harry.

Return to “Classifieds Debates & Comments”