Classifieds Comments & Debates

Udon Map
Admin

Classifieds Comments & Debates

Post by Udon Map » January 23, 2019, 6:44 pm

We have added a sub-forum for this, -- you'll see it at the bottom of the Classifieds forum. If you wish to make any comments about a classified listing, or debate the merits of a listing, etc., please do it there. Such comments are not appropriate in the thread of a Classified advertisement and will be removed.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: Classifieds Comments & Debates

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 23, 2019, 8:20 pm

Now thats a good idea .. it means members can debate legitimate issues within the classifieds section without derailing the thread and thus the OPs selling opportunities.

I refer members to numerous recent motor vehicle sales threads that aroused interest.

WELL DONE UM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

borregam
udonmap.com

Post by borregam » March 27, 2020, 10:38 am

To the kind attention of the administrator

Recently, due to an urgent need of mine, I published in the ads section a request to search for a house for rent.
I received a first proposal for a house that I had the opportunity to see in photos and that I decided not to rent because it did not meet my needs. (The rental price has nothing to do with my decision.)
Then I received a second proposal from another user that I contacted by phone, kindly Mick the owner of the house told me that I would have to wait a few days to visit the house because he needed to decorate the house.
After a few days Mick sent me 2 text messages in which he told me that he could no longer rent the house because it had been occupied by his son who had arrived from Melbourne unexpectedly.(I CAN UNDERSTAND MICK AND I DON'T BLAME HIM)
That's why I asked users again if anyone had a house to rent from April 1.
So I received not at all polite and verbally violent message from the user MARCUS 1 in which, among other things, he accused me of looking for a house for rent without wanting to pay the rent. TOTALLY UNTRUE!!!
I believe that certain types of comments should not be tolerated in particular in the ads section, as this section does not discuss topics where everyone, within the limits of respect for others and with education, can express their opinion.

This is what I wanted to bring to your kind attention.
Many Thanks.

pal52
udonmap.com

Post by pal52 » March 27, 2020, 4:54 pm

Happy to see the ad has been cleaned up.

I contacted Borregam and sent a PM about the house I should have been able to rent him.
He was left in a situation needing a house to suit his needs (Pet etc) on short notice.

He is totally correct I brought my son back from Melbourne on 2 days notice.
He did not want to stay at my house as he wanted to isolate himself for 14 days which will finish soon.

The house will then be decorated & put up for rent.
The house in question badly needed redecorating as the Person who rented it before did a runner leaving the house in a mess. (supposedly a friend).

borregam
udonmap.com

Post by borregam » March 27, 2020, 6:16 pm

pal52 wrote:
March 27, 2020, 4:54 pm
Happy to see the ad has been cleaned up.

I contacted Borregam and sent a PM about the house I should have been able to rent him.
He was left in a situation needing a house to suit his needs (Pet etc) on short notice.

He is totally correct I brought my son back from Melbourne on 2 days notice.
He did not want to stay at my house as he wanted to isolate himself for 14 days which will finish soon.

The house will then be decorated & put up for rent.
The house in question badly needed redecorating as the Person who rented it before did a runner leaving the house in a mess. (supposedly a friend).
I thank you for the message that further confirmed what I wrote.
As I had already replied by private text message I understand your situation and I have no complaints to make against you, you are a kind and honest guy and again I thank you for your courtesy.
I was bothered by the message of that user who, without knowing the whole situation, expressed unkind words towards me
That's all , all the best to you and your family.

Return to “Classifieds Debates & Comments”