Re: Has Trump Bottled it.

Post by tamada » April 17, 2018, 3:25 pm

jimjay wrote:
April 14, 2018, 7:56 pm
Faraday wrote:
April 14, 2018, 4:09 pm
Giggle wrote:
April 14, 2018, 11:36 am
Who would have guessed the sleepy hollow of Udon Thani was such a hotbed of informed and knowledgeable military analysts? Fascinating.
Yup, it's because there are many ex special forces on here.....

:confused:
And "Special Education" types too...
Special needs more like.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Re: Has Trump Bottled it.

Post by Lone Star » April 19, 2018, 10:14 am

Giggle wrote:
April 14, 2018, 11:36 am
Who would have guessed the sleepy hollow of Udon Thani was such a hotbed of informed and knowledgeable military analysts? Fascinating.
You're selling 'em short. :)
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by Lone Star » April 19, 2018, 10:19 am

Meetings with NK on track.

Pompeo meets secretly with Kim Jong-un over the Easter weekend to lay the groundwork for future discussions between Jong-un and Trump.

In addition, NK and SK have entered into talks to resolve all issues remaining from the Korean War.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-43792658

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » April 19, 2018, 10:35 am

I believe he has made the grade while fighting the Government he serves under. People are going back to work. To me that was the biggest thing had to deal with.
I reserve the right to be wrong, mispell words type badly. leave words out of sentences because my mind works faster then my fingers. To be an OLD GIT I've earned it

Chuchi
udonmap.com

Post by Chuchi » April 19, 2018, 1:02 pm

Lone Star wrote:
April 19, 2018, 10:19 am
Meetings with NK on track.

Pompeo meets secretly with Kim Jong-un over the Easter weekend to lay the groundwork for future discussions between Jong-un and Trump.

In addition, NK and SK have entered into talks to resolve all issues remaining from the Korean War.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-43792658
If the Korean War is officially ended,surely its a Nobel peace prize for the US president :-"

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » April 19, 2018, 2:30 pm

Successful old straight white men need not apply.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » April 20, 2018, 9:13 pm

The International Energy Agency, based in Paris, says the US is on pace to surpass Russia as the world's leading energy producer by 2023.

WINNING.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » April 21, 2018, 9:38 am

North Korea agrees to stop all nuclear testing and will close a major test site.

We'll see if this is real or just another NK dodge like the past ...

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Re: Active List: Trump Firings, Resignations

Post by Lone Star » April 21, 2018, 8:34 pm

Lone Star wrote:
March 18, 2018, 11:53 am
Zidane wrote:
March 18, 2018, 11:25 am
I don't take that much interest in politics.....British either,for that matter....but I was reading that as McCabe was fired just a few days short of his 50th birthday he wont now qualify for his pension till he is 57,instead of 50 !
Is that true ? If so,it appears pretty vindictive to me even if you cant stand the guy or his political views.
Get all the facts. Then you'll realize that he should have been fired long before Trump was POTUS. When people do bad things, there are consequences.

Obama's Justice Department with Holder, Lynch and Comey was the most lawless and corrupt that I can ever recall. Makes Nixon and Watergate look like amateur hour.
Like I always say, always good to get all the facts ...

IG Report recommends criminal investigation into McCabe.

The more Comey talks, the more people are implicated -- including Comey himself.

jimjay
udonmap.com

Post by jimjay » April 21, 2018, 8:51 pm

Lone Star wrote:
April 21, 2018, 8:34 pm

Like I always say, always good to get all the facts ...

IG Report recommends criminal investigation into McCabe.

The more Comey talks, the more people are implicated -- including Comey himself.
Meanwhile GUILIANI thinks he can shut MUELLER down in a week.

How fookin WEIRD is this video of him in DRAG and KISSING TRUMP.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE:
Giuliani's history raises legal questions as he takes on Trump defense
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/04/ ... ons-544703

"The big problem here is how likely is he to become a witness in the case, whether it be in a grand jury or otherwise," said Loyola Law School professor Laurie Levenson, a former federal prosecutor. "You can't be a witness and a lawyer in the same case. That's the big sticking point."

Giuliani was announced as Trump's newest counsel this week amid an escalating federal investigation into longtime Trump Organization lawyer Michael Cohen, whose office and apartment were raided earlier this month.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » April 22, 2018, 8:39 am

jimjay wrote:
April 21, 2018, 8:51 pm
Meanwhile GUILIANI thinks he can shut MUELLER down in a week.
Very misleading statement that not even YOUR source can attribute to Rudy. I checked other news reports, including CNN. No backup for you there either. Quite an embellishment on your part, especially since there is great personal and professional respect between Mueller and Rudy.

Your own Politico article says what many of the articles say regarding Rudy's view of his role and planned efforts:
Giuliani, who's known Mueller for decades, has said his job is to speed along the Russia probe, which encompasses questions of whether Trump tried to obstruct justice, including negotiations about Trump's participation in an interview.
Rudy was quoted by CNN as hoping for a list of needs from Mueller in order to provide what is necessary to reach a conclusion. Rudy said that it could wrap up as quickly as two weeks if both sides come together -- NOT that he would "shut MUELLER down in a week." I don't even know how you could even pretend to know what Rudy thinks. 55555

The Politico article is all speculation and hypotheticals regarding any legal conflicts. I would think that if Rudy was as important to all of Mueller's digging as you and Politico seem to think, Rudy would have been called to testify a LONG time ago as a major player, since this is already over a year old. I also give credit to Rudy to know, based on his extensive legal background and access to some of the best legal minds, whether or not there would be a legal conflict in taking this role with Trump.

If Trump has something in his past before he ever ran for president that becomes his undoing, I won't be surprised; and it's how the political cookie crumbles. Oh well. But there's one thing of which I am absolutely certain: Trump is doing what he believes will help America and Working Americans prosper; and I can see the improvements in many areas just through the explosion of optimism in the private sector that reflects itself throughout the society. I can't say the same for the last FOUR of his predecessors, and one in particular did all he could to destroy the country. If Trump goes down, then he goes down. The Law and Blind Justice should always be the focus -- even when it negatively affects people who I'd like to see succeed.

So keep hoping and hating, jj. Eventually, you're bound to predict something correctly. 555

jimjay
udonmap.com

Post by jimjay » April 22, 2018, 10:15 am

Unless he (Rudy in Drag) gets FIRED or RESIGNS LOL.

But they make such a cute couple.
Attachments
rudy.jpeg
rudy.jpeg (7.86 KiB) Viewed 2260 times
405725964_da4737d7bd.jpg

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » April 24, 2018, 8:36 am

In 2013, under the Obama Administration, food stamp recipients reached an all-time historic high of almost 48 million on the dole -- about 15% of the US population.

This week, the Dept of Agriculture reported that there are almost 2 million fewer Americans on food stamps.

WINNING.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » April 24, 2018, 8:40 am

Fourteen states have set new records for low unemployment rates in the last year. Wages have also risen.

WINNING.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » April 25, 2018, 12:24 am

I have to admit that Trump was not my favorite person. In fact I was calling him a buffoon. That said, I am quite happy about what he has accomplished and he Has done a much better job than than I could have hoped for.

You haters should step back and take a look at how much better the country is now. It must hurt to admit that you were wrong. You must now see that Hillary and the Clinton dynasty is undoubtedly unbelievably corrupt.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » April 25, 2018, 7:57 am

Congressional Budget Office (CBO) projects largest GDP growth in 15 years.

WINNING.

jimjay
udonmap.com

Post by jimjay » April 26, 2018, 7:46 pm

The #LOSING continues.

"Ronny Jackson withdraws as VA secretary nominee"

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/04/26/poli ... index.html
(CNN)Rear Adm. Ronny Jackson has withdrawn as President Donald Trump's nominee to lead the Department of Veterans Affairs, he said in a statement Thursday morning.

His nomination was hampered by a flurry of allegations about Jackson's professional conduct.

Jackson said he was motivated to withdraw from consideration because the allegations against him "have become a distraction" for Trump and his agenda.

For those concerned, no relation to this guy:

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » April 27, 2018, 1:58 pm

Nineteen more of Trump's nominees approved in the US Senate today -- including Ambassador to Germany and Secretary of State.

jimjay
udonmap.com

Post by jimjay » April 27, 2018, 3:15 pm

Lone Star wrote:
April 27, 2018, 1:58 pm
Nineteen more of Trump's nominees approved in the US Senate today -- including Ambassador to Germany and Secretary of State.
Ohhhh, Ambassador to Germany! WOW! Our interests with regard to sauerkraut are in good hands once more.

How many Secretaries of State will there be anyhow by the time this is a pile of smoking embers? Does the position even matter anymore under Donny T? Won't he just over-rule and do his own thing from one minute to next? Not to mention the evil machinations of Dark Lord BOLTON all set to sabotage any possible peace. It's gonna be hilarious when the North Koreans and China CLOWN the Prez come "negotiation" time. Fake-out of the Century in the making, that one.

Bravo. Nineteen more spineless "yes men" approved at the mercurial speed of a year and 4 months after election. And the sorry success rate of 19, versus failure rate of 24 who had to be withdrawn. Plus the 53 who had to be sacked or resigned.

It looks like more have joined in on the "List" thing due to this guy's SERIAL FAILURES at governance beyond the confines of his immediate oval office / mar-a-lago surroundings, and gauche Twitter-While-On-The-Toilet-Leadership-Style

24 withdrawn, 53 dismissed or resigned = 77 TOTAL #losing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_D ... _withdrawn
Attachments
Selection_240.png
Selection_233.png
Selection_234.png
Selection_235.png
Selection_236.png
Selection_237.png
Selection_238.png
Selection_239.png

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » April 28, 2018, 10:32 am

Compensation for American workers rose at the fastest annual pace since the third quarter of 2008, the Department of Labor said Friday.

The employment cost index, which measures wages and benefits for civilian workers, rose 27 percent over the past year, according to the Labor Department.

America and American Workers are WINNING.

Return to “U.S. Politics”