U.S. Politics

BigRick808
udonmap.com

Re: Breaking Trump News - Terrorist attack in Sweden

Post by BigRick808 » February 23, 2017, 9:47 am

We see how the Brexit went. Not all Brits want to be a kept slave. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgAFEobfL5s

BigDick? I bet a big dick is a lickin' stick for some little puss like ForeSkinner :D
Last edited by BigRick808 on February 23, 2017, 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

BigRick808
udonmap.com

Re: Breaking Trump News - Terrorist attack in Sweden

Post by BigRick808 » February 23, 2017, 10:06 am

Another wise man. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAuYQitR9qg

Both men are in agreement with President Trump. And there will be more stepping forward, along with the people of Europe, in the future.

felixcat
udonmap.com

Re: How many times will D.Trump go off script?

Post by felixcat » March 2, 2017, 6:20 pm

Liam, i am not 100% of understanding "what you mean by Trump going off script or not". But please let me voice my understandings/opinions. OK?
Lets go, I watched Trump the 20 some years before his Election. Been to Maralargo a few times (boring !!, a bunch of "old money" that exerts their powers, old rich people "smell:, old polyester clothes, and "ourdurves"(spelling), boring!.
I went 1 time as a Chaporone for a rich daughter, never called her again. Broke her heart, because she wanted someone to take her out of that boring life of "old rich people". I lived 5 years, 3 miles that took you over the bridge to Palm Beach.
I knew Don individual, Don Johnson, Hulk Hogan, several others. I moved farther S. Florida..When Trump went into Bankrupsy, and sold some of this Trump Towers. GOOGLE it "Trump Towers. Just like the "twin Towers" in NY.. He raised alot of money from his mane. Osama, on the other hand, came out of no-where, was seleted. (taught and put trough the best private colleges) and is still a homo, trained to be the best)(lyiers) and put in charge of dismantleing the US. Yes, sorry, that was his job/ A admiitted Muslim. Known as a male prostitute and crack smoker. This ding bag passed more Exeutive orders and laws to defile the Whole constitution than most Preidents put together. This man(fag) also stole more money from Taxpayers than all the Preseidents before him, and going back to tax collection times around, and before Jesus few years he lived on this world. The night I seen Clinton elected, my heart slumped, and when he spoke the "words< I did Not have sexual relations with that woman" . Then recanted his words days and told the world "I did have sexual relations with that woman, and I regret it". Really? You "regretted it". No charges and refused to leave the white house after being "impeached".
Obummer. raised by Soros. (does any one rememer when he tried to callaspe the Thai Economy? Today Thai "Babies" think Soros is a Hero because he has made billions destroying countries through his buying and shorting an economies currency.
back to Baby Obummer, Go to Youtube and look for the video of Kissinger announcung Obamma can usher in the "New Wuold Orrderr (that is not wrong spelling , I wrote it as he said it)
So I am done for now, Liam , maybe I hit the subjet, maybe I went way over it. One thing I know, I did not get enough into Trumps Business(or BS). He is an actor same as Ronald Raygun
That is enough for now
Go in peace and understanding

Liam Dale
udonmap.com

Post by Liam Dale » March 2, 2017, 7:33 pm

In fairness, he didn't much.. Melania got a ribbing for "daring" to wear sequins.. and Sessions has dropped a whoopsy with the Russian thing. In fairness something was BOUND to slam dunk the Donald given his general approach to the gig. But as said.. in fairness he had a go at playing politician.. ;-)

Obama n Michelle.. 60 mill for a couple of books.. snigger..

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » March 3, 2017, 5:21 pm

UFF DA!

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » March 3, 2017, 7:51 pm

felixcat wrote:Liam, i am not 100% of understanding "what you mean by Trump going off script or not". But please let me voice my understandings/opinions. OK?
Lets go, I watched Trump the 20 some years before his Election. Been to Maralargo a few times (boring !!, a bunch of "old money" that exerts their powers, old rich people "smell:, old polyester clothes, and "ourdurves"(spelling), boring!.
I went 1 time as a Chaporone for a rich daughter, never called her again. Broke her heart, because she wanted someone to take her out of that boring life of "old rich people". I lived 5 years, 3 miles that took you over the bridge to Palm Beach.
I knew Don individual, Don Johnson, Hulk Hogan, several others. I moved farther S. Florida..When Trump went into Bankrupsy, and sold some of this Trump Towers. GOOGLE it "Trump Towers. Just like the "twin Towers" in NY.. He raised alot of money from his mane. Osama, on the other hand, came out of no-where, was seleted. (taught and put trough the best private colleges) and is still a homo, trained to be the best)(lyiers) and put in charge of dismantleing the US. Yes, sorry, that was his job/ A admiitted Muslim. Known as a male ******* and crack smoker. This ding bag passed more Exeutive orders and laws to defile the Whole constitution than most Preidents put together. This man(fag) also stole more money from Taxpayers than all the Preseidents before him, and going back to tax collection times around, and before Jesus few years he lived on this world. The night I seen Clinton elected, my heart slumped, and when he spoke the "words< I did Not have sexual relations with that woman" . Then recanted his words days and told the world "I did have sexual relations with that woman, and I regret it". Really? You "regretted it". No charges and refused to leave the white house after being "impeached".
Obummer. raised by Soros. (does any one rememer when he tried to callaspe the Thai Economy? Today Thai "Babies" think Soros is a Hero because he has made billions destroying countries through his buying and shorting an economies currency.
back to Baby Obummer, Go to Youtube and look for the video of Kissinger announcung Obamma can usher in the "New Wuold Orrderr (that is not wrong spelling , I wrote it as he said it)
So I am done for now, Liam , maybe I hit the subjet, maybe I went way over it. One thing I know, I did not get enough into Trumps Business(or BS). He is an actor same as Ronald Raygun
That is enough for now
I only find it surprising that people like you can profess a belief in God. But I'll leave that up for others at the gate to decide.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » March 3, 2017, 9:01 pm

parrot wrote:I only find it surprising that people like you can profess a belief in God. But I'll leave that up for others at the gate to decide.
Except you didn't. [-X
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

skinner
udonmap.com

Post by skinner » March 3, 2017, 10:40 pm

felixcat wrote:Liam, i am not 100% of understanding "what you mean by Trump going off script or not". But please let me voice my understandings/opinions. OK?
I knew Don individual, Don Johnson, Hulk Hogan, several others. I moved farther S. Florida..When Trump went into Bankrupsy, and sold some of this Trump Towers. GOOGLE it "Trump Towers. Just like the "twin Towers" in NY.. He raised alot of money from his mane. Osama, on the other hand, came out of no-where, was seleted. (taught and put trough the best private colleges) and is still a homo, trained to be the best)(lyiers) and put in charge of dismantleing the US. Yes, sorry, that was his job/ A admiitted Muslim. Known as a male ******* and crack smoker. This ding bag passed more Exeutive orders and laws to defile the Whole constitution than most Preidents put together. This man(fag) also stole more money from Taxpayers than all the Preseidents before him, and going back to tax collection times around, and before Jesus few years he lived on this world. The night I seen Clinton elected, my heart slumped, and when he spoke the "words< I did Not have sexual relations with that woman" . Then recanted his words days and told the world "I did have sexual relations with that woman, and I regret it". Really? You "regretted it". No charges and refused to leave the white house after being "impeached".
That is enough for now
Go in peace and underst
anding
AMAZING

jimjay
udonmap.com

Post by jimjay » March 3, 2017, 11:32 pm

That is enough for now
Hay there old feind vee vere neighbords a kerbibble blooey ago (thai: bpee yuh yuh gawn) and lest you spapple your phooey fark fleegle any father further I say POOF to you let me tell you about Mr Agent Orange you bad buddy DONNY T Zen Master Of Hate, HE IS THE TRUE ANTI-CHRIST and it is highly suspect that you cover for him ekspeshelly with regasrds to all this regards to the regarding of OUT LAWRD AND SAVVIER D.O.G. did the motorbike hit at such a speed as to wobble your Earth, BARACK IS A NOBLEMAN AMONG RATS, he smoked no crack, but maybe you have. DONNY T OUR CULTURAL PUNCHLINE has made the phrase P.O.T.U.S. now into S.C.R.O.T.U.S. and this DUDLEY DO WRONG is going to get us all kilt dead. Ho hay say we if he does ORGAN GRINDER BANNON surely will, who's shlozzle is parked up who's nozzle? Palm Beach you lives yeah I saw you in 7-11 parking lot selling second hand ciggies out the back of a Ford Pinto a barf coloured one. Any other SCROTUS have the likes of SMELLY-ANNE CONWAY sitting on the couch lieks she gonna blow ten shnooks from blksonblones.com ? HAAA where is the integrity there my fiend. This ORANGE TUFTED SHART GIBBON DONNY T goes off script the minute he wakes up, wait till a real problem happens overseas you will see he's all bark and no bite ANGRY CREAMSICLE that he is he still knows CHINA IS DE BOSS did you see how he FOLDED when Xi Xinping called "OK Boss I'm sorry you can have Taiwan and can we still have our loan this year?" And hey what better signage to pout on the White House now FACT-FREE ZONE he should re-name himself TOUPéE FIASCO or TRUMPLETHINSKIN for the next news conference. How bout dat Congress Speech his daughter made him do. This JAUNDICED PINNOCHIO sits there waxing normal and probably needed some electro-shock treatment just to pull it off. Brack didn't try to callapse the Thai economy the Thais handled that well all by themslves and it's amazing anyone even lets them fly jets anywhere. COMRADE TRUMPUTIN and biog deal SLICK BILLY C got his ***** smoked I think it's a perk of the job too bad he just grabbed whatever bimbo was walking past the door but oh well. What he meant to say was "I didn;'t have sexsual relations with that woman, I just stuck my hot dog down her throat ahhahahaha" and everyone would have have laughed ahahaha yeah ok because in the end it's no scandal something that happens every day even in repressed U.S.S.A. too bad being a MALE in the WEST is a CRIME eh? why aid and abet the fascist feminists? so what will the TANGERINE TORNADO care or we care that you knew DON individual or DON JOHNSON you might have well said I know this soi dog connected to this other soi dog and they look confused whats up with that as it's same effect any way. WOW Don Johnson, YAWN. well it won't be more than 24 hours before Judas and the Iscariots a.k.a. TRUMPANZEE SWAMP RESTOCKERS and whatever crazed clowns they decide to appoint to the remaining cabinet positions get up to some new antics. STAY TUNED.
Attachments
trump-vs-corn-who-wore-it-better-meme.jpg

Liam Dale
udonmap.com

Post by Liam Dale » March 4, 2017, 11:05 am

jimjay wrote:
Hay there old feind vee vere neighbords a kerbibble blooey ago (thai: bpee yuh yuh gawn) and lest you spapple your phooey fark fleegle any father further I say POOF to you let me tell you about Mr Agent Orange you bad buddy DONNY T Zen Master Of Hate, HE IS THE TRUE ANTI-CHRIST and it is highly suspect that you cover for him ekspeshelly with regasrds to all this regards to the regarding of OUT LAWRD AND SAVVIER D.O.G. did the motorbike hit at such a speed as to wobble your Earth, BARACK IS A NOBLEMAN AMONG RATS, he smoked no crack, but maybe you have. DONNY T OUR CULTURAL PUNCHLINE has made the phrase P.O.T.U.S. now into S.C.R.O.T.U.S. and this DUDLEY DO WRONG is going to get us all kilt dead. Ho hay say we if he does ORGAN GRINDER BANNON surely will, who's shlozzle is parked up who's nozzle? Palm Beach you lives yeah I saw you in 7-11 parking lot selling second hand ciggies out the back of a Ford Pinto a barf coloured one. Any other SCROTUS have the likes of SMELLY-ANNE CONWAY sitting on the couch lieks she gonna blow ten shnooks from blksonblones.com ? HAAA where is the integrity there my fiend. This ORANGE TUFTED SHART GIBBON DONNY T goes off script the minute he wakes up, wait till a real problem happens overseas you will see he's all bark and no bite ANGRY CREAMSICLE that he is he still knows CHINA IS DE BOSS did you see how he FOLDED when Xi Xinping called "OK Boss I'm sorry you can have Taiwan and can we still have our loan this year?" And hey what better signage to pout on the White House now FACT-FREE ZONE he should re-name himself TOUPéE FIASCO or TRUMPLETHINSKIN for the next news conference. How bout dat Congress Speech his daughter made him do. This JAUNDICED PINNOCHIO sits there waxing normal and probably needed some electro-shock treatment just to pull it off. Brack didn't try to callapse the Thai economy the Thais handled that well all by themslves and it's amazing anyone even lets them fly jets anywhere. COMRADE TRUMPUTIN and biog deal SLICK BILLY C got his ***** smoked I think it's a perk of the job too bad he just grabbed whatever bimbo was walking past the door but oh well. What he meant to say was "I didn;'t have sexsual relations with that woman, I just stuck my hot dog down her throat ahhahahaha" and everyone would have have laughed ahahaha yeah ok because in the end it's no scandal something that happens every day even in repressed U.S.S.A. too bad being a MALE in the WEST is a CRIME eh? why aid and abet the fascist feminists? so what will the TANGERINE TORNADO care or we care that you knew DON individual or DON JOHNSON you might have well said I know this soi dog connected to this other soi dog and they look confused whats up with that as it's same effect any way. WOW Don Johnson, YAWN. well it won't be more than 24 hours before Judas and the Iscariots a.k.a. TRUMPANZEE SWAMP RESTOCKERS and whatever crazed clowns they decide to appoint to the remaining cabinet positions get up to some new antics. STAY TUNED.
Good piece Jimjay.. harder to write than people think! :-) i DIDNT cut n paste felix diatribe again - He has had enough yellow backed pixels to last the month. In fear that he wouldnt get posted he EMAILED his witterings to me.. yawn..

Anyway.. back to derr Donald.. THIS is his best comeback as others start to expose the links of pre election trump camp to Russian agendas...

http://www.ndtv.com/world-news/schumer- ... on-1666003

Its good reality TV now.. if it lasts for 4 years.. I'm going to be tired! :-)

halfbiscuit

Re: Just how much more cringe worthily narcissistic can Trump get?

Post by halfbiscuit » May 12, 2017, 4:41 am

ok, A quick recap of Trump supporters.
Are you still supporting your man, or have you realised that he is a complete moron yet ?

parrot
udonmap.com

Re: Just how much more cringe worthily narcissistic can Trump get?

Post by parrot » May 12, 2017, 1:03 pm

I was sitting on my porch this morning, drinking my morning cuppa, when I thought, 'wouldn't it be nice if we could ask not what your country can do for you; but ask what you can do for your country.' After another swig of coffee, I thought, 'That'd be one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind.' I'm going to have more coffee this afternoon and see if any other original thoughts leap my way.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/11/upsh ... ented.html

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Trump's Travel Ban Unheld!

Post by Lone Star » October 12, 2017, 5:44 am

SCOTUS upholds Trump's Travel Ban UNANIMOUSLY.

Told ya.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/22144/sup ... seph-curl#

Image WINNING.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by newtovillagelife » October 12, 2017, 7:45 am

FAKE NEWS!!...what grade, third grade kid maybe. How can someone with so much education.....high IQ...sound like trailer trash.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Trump's Travel Ban Unheld!

Post by Lone Star » October 12, 2017, 8:58 am

It's as real as it gets, village guy. I know you hate it, so you attack the messenger.

Here's another source for you if the first one upset you.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... travel-ban

Google is your friend. Even Fake News CNN is reporting it. Image

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » October 12, 2017, 9:06 am

I don't care about some travel ban, I am not a Muslim. However there are 5 million Muslims in Thailand so watch your back. Why are you not living in the greatest country in the world Lone Star...

tamada
udonmap.com

Re: Trump faces obstruction of justice claims...

Post by tamada » December 3, 2017, 2:07 pm

"Donald Trump faces obstruction of justice claims after admitting he knew Michael Flynn lied to FBI months ago..."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12 ... ting-knew/

Fake news time again?

Or winning?

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Re: Trump faces obstruction of justice claims...

Post by Aardvark » December 3, 2017, 3:06 pm

tamada wrote:
December 3, 2017, 2:07 pm
"Donald Trump faces obstruction of justice claims after admitting he knew Michael Flynn lied to FBI months ago..."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12 ... ting-knew/

Fake news time again?

Or winning?
Or would that be Whining (Sorry) ...

joudon
udonmap.com

Post by joudon » December 3, 2017, 3:46 pm

More Donald Trump negative 'fake' news. I can believe it as it comes from the same stable that slags off Brexit.
To my mind very obvious. Brexit was not set to happen just as Clinton was the globalists 'appointee.' to continue their
Bank doninated world of no nation states and freedom of movement for Cheap, very cheap labor. Leaders APPOINTED, eg. Junkers , appointed ,not voted in EU president. Trouble for the globalists and project fear, is that the electorate have seen through their agenda on both sides of the Atlantic. So now their controlled Mainstream Media is using every dirty trick in the book to reverse both democratic decsions.

Return to “U.S. Politics”