U.S. Politics

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by Lone Star » January 23, 2018, 1:48 pm

dragonz wrote:
January 23, 2018, 1:09 pm
Not being an expert on usa politic this last year has been en eyeopener for me . I have followed the year very closely and cannot believe how corrupt it is . Lobbyists ?!never heard of them before but people allowed to buy politicans votes make usa the worst democracy in the world . How is it allowed . crazy!
Bribery is not allowed. Donating to someone's campaign IS allowed, and there are maximum amounts. Like any accusation, with bribery there has to be evidence. Also, the US is not a democracy. Thank God.
If you look at whats happened with a clear mind it is obvious the stupid , mentally incompetent, obese ,treasonous , racist sexist , white supremacist is a lot cleverer than the media and the snowflake left.
Yet there is no proof of any of your echoed statements from the Establishment Media -- and they have no evidence either. They just repeat it over and over again. :)
It is pretty obvious the lefties were steered into this daca v shutdown crisis to make them look stupid and no caring about americans over illegals . What a bunch of idiots not to accept the deal in the first place .Now they have lost a lot of face.
Steered? They came up with it all by themselves -- like they always do. Champions of unintended consequences.
Trumps tweets do the same .I have a hunch they are not just his tweets but a close group of his. They are not to get his message across they are to wind up cnn and msnbc and pelosi etc so they say stupid obscene things about him which the voters think is crazy and not nice and makes them look bitter and stupid
Trump's tweets do the same what?

Trump tweets to bypass the media. It's been very effective, and I hope he continues. Don't blame Trump for his media enemies being sucked into drama.
I hated trump at the beginning but now thinking of it i am now a trump supporter mainly because i hate vitriol and fake news . Be better if the snowflakes ignored his tweets altogether , say nothing and just report the news
dragonz, you are not alone. Many are seeing things the same way you have over the past year. Trump has been effective in varying degrees at just about every one of his policies and programs, and the media continues to look pretty damn stupid in all of their self-created drama and propaganda.

It's not easy to drain a swamp that has been festering and seething for decades.

AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » January 23, 2018, 3:01 pm

there's enough blame on both sides.. MItch McConnell refused to allow a DACA bill to go forward in the Senate in his capacity as President of the Senate.. That's pure control of the parliamentary process in the Senate.. The shutdown then re-open government "deal" was McConnell promising to allow open debate and votes on a DACA bill within the Senate.. If he fails to do so the current short term resolution that goes till February 8th will likely be another shutdown drama.. But, even if the Senate reviews, debates and votes to pass a DACA bill it still has to go over to the House or Representatives for review, debate and voting before it even gets to the President.. If the Senate passes the bill with an overwhelming veto-proof vote then it will be on the House.. If the House does any modification of the bill it will have to go back to the Senate....
One thing I didn't hear in the last week of politicians gnashing their teeth of a shutdown in reference to DACA is that a preliminary court injunction to Trump's E.O. suspending DACA basically made the program as it was prior to Trump's E.O. and allows recipients to petition for further extensions to their DACA status.. Funny how Trump's March "deadline" to end the program got more media attention than the fact that the program was essentially re-instated. https://www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/defe ... injunction
Politics at play here.. As part of the play you can bet the Republicans in the Senate will want funding for border security (the wall), elimination or severe restriction of the Diversity Visa Lottery, and changes to the current immigration laws to restrict "chain migration". If the Dems get a clean DACA bill through for the 800,000 or so undocumented people that would be affected by it then how long will it be before they want similar mercy for the parents of the Dreamers.. After that it'll be the roughly 400,000 people staying in the State under "Temporary Protected Status" (TPS) of which some have been in a "temporary" status for nearly 20 years??
In response to any more amnesty type legislation the Republicans will howl the Dems are trying to pack in more Dem voters. Of course none of the people under DACA, TPS or any other amnesty/normalization program will be granted citizenship, they'll be granted green cards and legal residence.. Then it would be likely a minimum five year wait before they can even apply for citizenship, pay the application fee of $725, schedule and pass the test, then await a date for swearing in... Bottom line, not all and probably not more than half of those eligible green card holders will even petition to become citizens when eligible..
In the Senate and from the White House I hear zero, zilch about legislating mandatory E-Verify for ALL job applicants.. I'd also like to see mandatory criminal penalties for those employers who knowingly hire an illegal.... However, there are a number of Republicans in the House that are pushing that program..
Dave

ytrewq
udonmap.com

Post by ytrewq » January 23, 2018, 5:54 pm

there's enough blame on both sides
Pardon me, but that is the lamest, cop-out, wishy-washy, reality-suspended, repeated b/s line. It's akin to Peppermint Patty saying the same about when Charlie Brown falls on his [expletive] every time Lucy snatches the football away.

No. Lucy is a [expletive]. Full stop.

Republicans are Lucy and the Dems are ALWAYS Charlie Brown. It couldn't be more poetically clear with the Dems' leader even having the real-life name of Chuck Schumer. :roll:

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » January 23, 2018, 5:59 pm

FrazeeDK wrote:
January 23, 2018, 3:01 pm
there's enough blame on both sides.. MItch McConnell refused to allow a DACA bill to go forward in the Senate in his capacity as President of the Senate.. That's pure control of the parliamentary process in the Senate.. The shutdown then re-open government "deal" was McConnell promising to allow open debate and votes on a DACA bill within the Senate..

In response to any more amnesty type legislation the Republicans will howl the Dems are trying to pack in more Dem voters. Of course none of the people under DACA, TPS or any other amnesty/normalization program will be granted citizenship, they'll be granted green cards and legal residence.. Then it would be likely a minimum five year wait before they can even apply for citizenship, pay the application fee of $725, schedule and pass the test, then await a date for swearing in... Bottom line, not all and probably not more than half of those eligible green card holders will even petition to become citizens when eligible..
In the Senate and from the White House I hear zero, zilch about legislating mandatory E-Verify for ALL job applicants.. I'd also like to see mandatory criminal penalties for those employers who knowingly hire an illegal.... However, there are a number of Republicans in the House that are pushing that program..
Pretty much agree with all of that with only a couple of exceptions.

It's about time Mitch McConnell grow a pair and do what's in the best interest of the country. DACA isn't even close. There was no vote held because Mitch has to get his GOPe Mush lined up to vote in the best interest of Americans. Too many of the GOPe Mush cannot be counted on to protect our borders.

The other is your comments about ILLEGALS/Green Cards/ Temporaries voting. Did you know that only 10 of the 50 states REQUIRE a photo or non-photo ID? Too many ID laws tied up in litigation. FORTY states are prime targets for ILLEGAL VOTING. You think the ILLEGALS don't know that? You think the Marxist Democrats don't know that? You think there aren't LIB groups primed to get out that ILLEGAL vote? :)

And I absolutely agree with E-Verify and jailing/fining any employer who hires an illegal -- based on the number hired and the number of days allowed to work.

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » January 24, 2018, 10:04 am

ah the voter ID deal... Yes, I'm from North Carolina and the packet of laws passed by the GOP majority legislature which included voter ID along with a number of other issues was found to be unconstitutional. Seems the committees that put the packet of laws together into one package did a lot of discussions vis-a-vis voting preferences of minorities and elements within the law targeted minorities.. They'd have been much better served to have one law mandating voter ID and have that law dictate that the State would make every effort to assist "the elderly, poor, minority, and disadvantaged" citizens to get valid State ID's and give it to them for free.. Nobody could argue with that one since the Left's usual argument on Voter ID is that specific demographic of "elderly, poor, minority, and disadvantaged" can't afford an ID or can't get to the place issuing ID's.. Even my brother an ardent Dem who has been a volunteer poll watcher for over 20 years agrees that Voter ID shouldn't be a big issue to anyone....
Dave

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » January 24, 2018, 12:10 pm

"FORTY states are prime targets for ILLEGAL VOTING. You think the ILLEGALS don't know that? You think the Marxist Democrats don't know that? You think there aren't LIB groups primed to get out that ILLEGAL vote"
yeh worked for them last time :lol: what no such thing as illegal republican votes :lol: what a stupid argument about illegal votes, did these illegal votes get Clinton in ? or stop Dump winning ... no :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » January 24, 2018, 12:36 pm

papafarang wrote:
January 24, 2018, 12:10 pm
"FORTY states are prime targets for ILLEGAL VOTING. You think the ILLEGALS don't know that? You think the Marxist Democrats don't know that? You think there aren't LIB groups primed to get out that ILLEGAL vote"
yeh worked for them last time :lol: what no such thing as illegal republican votes :lol: what a stupid argument about illegal votes, did these illegal votes get Clinton in ? or stop Dump winning ... no :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The presdidents name is trump not dump why do you call him names ? How about if somebody called obama black guy . or called roosevelt spastic would that be ok ? All the same to me . name calling for no reason
Ok as you talk poop your new name for me is poopyfarang . When you see that name it is you

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » January 24, 2018, 12:45 pm

could call him trump , but that's English slang for farting . :lol: not my president
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » January 24, 2018, 2:17 pm

FrazeeDK wrote:
January 24, 2018, 10:04 am
ah the voter ID deal... Yes, I'm from North Carolina and the packet of laws passed by the GOP majority legislature which included voter ID along with a number of other issues was found to be unconstitutional. Seems the committees that put the packet of laws together into one package did a lot of discussions vis-a-vis voting preferences of minorities and elements within the law targeted minorities.. They'd have been much better served to have one law mandating voter ID and have that law dictate that the State would make every effort to assist "the elderly, poor, minority, and disadvantaged" citizens to get valid State ID's and give it to them for free.. Nobody could argue with that one since the Left's usual argument on Voter ID is that specific demographic of "elderly, poor, minority, and disadvantaged" can't afford an ID or can't get to the place issuing ID's.. Even my brother an ardent Dem who has been a volunteer poll watcher for over 20 years agrees that Voter ID shouldn't be a big issue to anyone....
Yes, you get it.

Gotta give the Dems credit. While they have been steadily losing elected seats locally, statewide and nationally, they were busy packing the courts with radicals who were intent upon ignoring the Constitution and legislating from the bench. It's part of the swamp that Trump and Conservatives are fighting today.

Those who are unfamiliar with the election process and ignorant of the Electoral College (not you, FDK), have no clue about the separation of electoral votes from individual votes in the presidential elections. This time, Hillary's 3 million vote popular vote lead didn't matter because Trump hit the right combination of states to win the Electoral College.

That won't always happen. At some point down the road, with the open borders that globalists and activist judges seek to enable will have a profound effect on our voting process; and it will be internal -- not due to any Russian foolishness.

It was no mistake that Obama was purposely settling so many of the phony refugees in red states like Utah, Texas and others.

As each one of these voter ID laws make their way to the SCOTUS, we have a shot of getting a handle on insuring that only citizens vote.

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » January 24, 2018, 6:48 pm

papafarang wrote:
January 24, 2018, 12:45 pm
could call him trump , but that's English slang for farting . :lol: not my president
Talking poop again poopyfarang . I am from uk and 62 yrs old and never heard of trump the word for farting . I am fed up of stupid people calling trump , clinton , obama , and all the top people names behind their backs . Disagree with their politics . ok, name calling i stopped in school .
Trump is obviously a good guy , do not drink , smoke , no criminal record . How many on here can say the same . He is now the president of the united states and deserves some respect as the president and all the political leaders in the democratic world and do not need small worms to slag them off as they cannot find anything to criticise them about .
He has had a fantastic 1 year , has easy made and passed the grade and if the lefties (and you )keep up their abuse he will easily serve another term .

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » January 24, 2018, 6:52 pm

Papafarang is correct, it’s an English expression for farting I’m afraid, it’s also the noise an elephant makes.

https://www.quora.com/What-does-trump-m ... tish-slang
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » January 24, 2018, 7:20 pm

dragonz wrote:
January 24, 2018, 6:48 pm
papafarang wrote:
Talking poop again poopyfarang . I am from uk and 62 yrs old and never heard of trump the word for farting . I am fed up of stupid people calling trump , clinton , obama , and all the top people names behind their backs . Disagree with their politics . ok, name calling i stopped in school .
Trump is obviously a good guy , do not drink , smoke , no criminal record . How many on here can say the same . He is now the president of the united states and deserves some respect as the president and all the political leaders in the democratic world and do not need small worms to slag them off as they cannot find anything to criticise them about .
He has had a fantastic 1 year , has easy made and passed the grade and if the lefties (and you )keep up their abuse he will easily serve another term .
are you completely off your nut ,the president of the united states and deserves some respect... why ?,stupid people calling trump , clinton , obama , and all the top people names behind their backs ? I would say it to their face if I could, I don't think anyone is saying anything behind their backs.
your british ,62 and you never heard of a fart being called a Trump ? you need to get out more mate, explains your love of mainstream BS media, lap up the propaganda ,believe .. oh you are a believer. me I think their all a bunch of suckers on the teat of society , only out to line their pockets and their friends pockets. respect ? I got more respect for the catholic church :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » January 24, 2018, 7:23 pm

Trump: to beat (someone or something) by saying or doing something better.

How appropriate.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

TJ
udonmap.com

Post by TJ » January 25, 2018, 12:11 pm

President Trump made the grade by winning the election and saving the people of the U.S. from progressive tyranny.
Everything else is gravy,

The depth of government criminality and mendacity is coming to light though the corrupt media ignores the facts and spews out noise and smoke to distract the populace from reality.

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » January 25, 2018, 1:18 pm

papafarang wrote:
January 24, 2018, 7:20 pm
dragonz wrote:
papafarang wrote:
are you completely off your nut ,the president of the united states and deserves some respect... why ?,stupid people calling trump , clinton , obama , and all the top people names behind their backs ? I would say it to their face if I could, I don't think anyone is saying anything behind their backs.
your british ,62 and you never heard of a fart being called a Trump ? you need to get out more mate, explains your love of mainstream BS media, lap up the propaganda ,believe .. oh you are a believer. me I think their all a bunch of suckers on the teat of society , only out to line their pockets and their friends pockets. respect ? I got more respect for the catholic church :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Aaah you blinked first .
I have never seen a post so wrong about things as yours poopyfarang
just googled slang names for fart got over 5000 ,no trump , get out more mm left school at 15 , coal mines 4 yrs , london 2 yrs , army 12 yrs including 6 months attachment with (2 usad (hell on wheels) , great guys . Mexico , usa ,mexico , canada ,kenya ,malta ,cyprus , india , malaysia , cambodia , laos and vietnam makes you get out more a bit snowflakey , yes ?
Off my nut because i think the potus is due respect . I think you are due respect and so is everyone so another snowflake answer.
Believe mainstream propaganda bs ,cnn , msnbc , abc news , washington post , new york times.Except for fox news they ARE the mainstrem media. Are you saying what they say is BS ?
When i say call thme obscene names behind thier back i do not mean you are scared to say it to thier face but if you cannot say it to their face , do not say it. Also it is the words you snowflakes use .
For tony blair , margret thatcher , hilary and bill clinton , obama , and trump .
Nazi ,hitler , racist white supremacist , stalin , war mongerer , witch, evil , stupid moronic , insane ,fat , obese , stupid , muslim terrorist , crooked ,misogenist ,lesbian , liar , traitor , russian spy , aand lots more i cannot think of right now and they all have one thing in common . NONE OF THEM ARE TRUE OR PROVEN ! To comapre a law abiding person to hitler or stalin is obscene and should be against the law .
Trump has been the best thing ever for usa as he has broken the clinton , bush , nixon , kennedy , soros , who have really been the corrupt illuminati for a long time

skinner
udonmap.com

Post by skinner » January 25, 2018, 4:30 pm

I find it hard to believe anybody from England has never heard the word trump used as a word for farting.
My teachers at school used the word trump not fart. It was considered more polite than fart. My father also used it when talking to us as small children , usually jokingly , he never swore when we were small, and even fart was considered a bit rude for his generation to use around small children.

skinner
udonmap.com

Post by skinner » January 25, 2018, 4:33 pm

skinner
udonmap.com

Post by skinner » January 25, 2018, 4:34 pm

skinner
udonmap.com

Post by skinner » January 25, 2018, 4:40 pm

dragonz wrote:
papafarang wrote:
62 year old from uk ?? never heard the word trump used for fart. Somebody is full of nonsense.
You need to get out more.

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » January 25, 2018, 4:41 pm

dragonz wrote:
January 25, 2018, 1:18 pm
papafarang wrote:
January 24, 2018, 7:20 pm
dragonz wrote:
papafarang wrote:
Aaah you blinked first .
I have never seen a post so wrong about things as yours poopyfarang
just googled slang names for fart got over 5000 ,no trump , get out more mm left school at 15 , coal mines 4 yrs , london 2 yrs , army 12 yrs including 6 months attachment with (2 usad (hell on wheels) , great guys . Mexico , usa ,mexico , canada ,kenya ,malta ,cyprus , india , malaysia , cambodia , laos and vietnam makes you get out more a bit snowflakey , yes ?
Off my nut because i think the potus is due respect . I think you are due respect and so is everyone so another snowflake answer.
Believe mainstream propaganda bs ,cnn , msnbc , abc news , washington post , new york times.Except for fox news they ARE the mainstrem media. Are you saying what they say is BS ?
When i say call thme obscene names behind thier back i do not mean you are scared to say it to thier face but if you cannot say it to their face , do not say it. Also it is the words you snowflakes use .
For tony blair , margret thatcher , hilary and bill clinton , obama , and trump .
Nazi ,hitler , racist white supremacist , stalin , war mongerer , witch, evil , stupid moronic , insane ,fat , obese , stupid , muslim terrorist , crooked ,misogenist ,lesbian , liar , traitor , russian spy , aand lots more i cannot think of right now and they all have one thing in common . NONE OF THEM ARE TRUE OR PROVEN ! To comapre a law abiding person to hitler or stalin is obscene and should be against the law .
Trump has been the best thing ever for usa as he has broken the clinton , bush , nixon , kennedy , soros , who have really been the corrupt illuminati for a long time
Wow, your one angry Man. I'm out to get some Popcorn and Chips so I can enjoy you and "Poopyfarang" in your future discussions =D>

Return to “U.S. Politics”