Kenr6583 wrote:
September 5, 2020, 2:45 am
dragonz wrote:
September 4, 2020, 3:26 pm
jackspratt wrote:
September 2, 2020, 11:08 am
dragonz wrote:
September 1, 2020, 10:27 am
Hilary clinton the most corrupt politician ever .......
I often read opinions like this (twice on this page alone), but have yet to see any credible evidence.

Perhaps someone could oblige with links to such evidence.

Trump on the other hand.......
clinton foundation , uranium , bleach bit not need to say much more . you know the facts
Let's see, the Clinton foundation still exists, the Trump foundation forced to dissolve in 2019. Clinton-Uranium One, no evidence found, by Trump's own Department of Justice, to bring any indictments. Bleach, Trump's own Department of Justice OIG recommended no charges be brought. I am not a fan of Hillary Clinton one bit, she disgusts me. Those are the facts.
of course this must be correct as the left always believe politico when its spouts hate against trump

https://www.politico.com/sponsor-conten ... foundation

Will confirm the above, fact checked via unbiased sources..................if there is such a thing in this day and age.

Have to add, can't find anywhere were Politifact, has been in error. CAN A TRUMP SUPPORTER SAY THE SAME FOR TRUMP OR FOX NEWS (with a straight face)!!! Politifact even gives a possibility that some of the clear lies, a shot at being factual.

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Mosquito » September 11, 2020, 7:27 pm

Oh, feel free to correct the below info:

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

Proof required. Also, pls no tangent / deflecting / child like excuses ( so so did it, so it's ok)....just like to see the facts.

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » September 11, 2020, 7:44 pm

For educational purposes: DEFINITION OF FACT:

"something that is known to have happened or to exist, especially something for which proof exists, or about which there is information:"

Just me or does this definition come off, fairly vague. It is what it is, so "facts" to support claims would be nice on this thread.

Note: Trump, Fox News, FB, You Tube or Twitter.....said so......................does not constitute a "fact."
* If anything you'd be 50% (generous on my part) correct in calling it an out right lie or misleading, using these sources.

Disclaimer: 4 beers into the night, so pls forgive my satire................though pretty sure I'm not far from the truth/facts.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » September 12, 2020, 4:17 am

dragonz wrote:
September 11, 2020, 1:21 pm
Have to say this is just the funniest topic i have ever seen . A complete one side debate with everyone seeing who can call trump the worst names . hilarious . Makes my day thinking of your faces on nov 4 . Be good if somebody posted the samaritans number on here.
Have you ever wondered why no trump supporters post on here ?they are at least 40% ish of the population if not more . Its because of the abuse they get which is why they vote for trump . they are not pro trump they are anti you. They had enough of people who think the way you do with the bile and hatred . Trump was entitled to run and he did and won , get over it.
The Trump cult isn't that attractive to people outside the US who see how other leaders lead. Why do you think Trump will win? Politically he's been having a terrible year. The Covid 19 disaster continues, the economy tanking, his scorn for American soldiers in Amercians' faces, lying about Covid 19 ...
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » September 12, 2020, 7:28 am

Silly rabbit. Now the far right wants to blame Bob Woodward for not telling the American people sooner what Trump should have told them in the first place about the Covid-19. Once again it's someone else's fault, not Trump's. Deflection. Blame the person Trump told. Can't make this s*** up.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » September 12, 2020, 7:46 am

Mosquito wrote:
September 11, 2020, 7:44 pm
For educational purposes: DEFINITION OF FACT:

"something that is known to have happened or to exist, especially something for which proof exists, or about which there is information:"

Just me or does this definition come off, fairly vague. It is what it is, so "facts" to support claims would be nice on this thread.

Note: Trump, Fox News, FB, You Tube or Twitter.....said so......................does not constitute a "fact."
* If anything you'd be 50% (generous on my part) correct in calling it an out right lie or misleading, using these sources.

Disclaimer: 4 beers into the night, so pls forgive my satire................though pretty sure I'm not far from the truth/facts.
I think Kellyanne Conway nipped that logical thought process in the bud with her infamous invocation of "alternative facts", no? That was way, way back around the time when DJT was a ruddy-cheeked neophyte POTUS and she gave a sh*t.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_facts

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » September 12, 2020, 8:10 am

Kenr6583 wrote:
September 12, 2020, 7:28 am
Silly rabbit. Now the far right wants to blame Bob Woodward for not telling the American people sooner what Trump should have told them in the first place about the Covid-19. Once again it's someone else's fault, not Trump's. Deflection. Blame the person Trump told. Can't make this s*** up.
What exactly is trump's job ? Does america have a leader or just a figure head ? Perhaps Americans should reconsider his job discription ? Blaming a reporter ? How about making Bob potus then you can blame him :lol: . Again I think some reporter somewhere should ask Trump what exactly does he mean by ' panic' ,what exactly did he think would happen if he told the truth . he lied and look at the results . but as you say ,blame someone else for his failures .
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » September 12, 2020, 8:19 am

papafarang wrote:
September 12, 2020, 8:10 am
Kenr6583 wrote:
What exactly is trump's job ? Does america have a leader or just a figure head ? Perhaps Americans should reconsider his job discription ? Blaming a reporter ? How about making Bob potus then you can blame him :lol: . Again I think some reporter somewhere should ask Trump what exactly does he mean by ' panic' ,what exactly did he think would happen if he told the truth . he lied and look at the results . but as you say ,blame someone else for his failures .
Look at his record. When has he ever, even once, took responsibility for anything that went wrong? Never. He creates a situation, f**** it up, and then blames someone else for not being able to fix it.

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » September 12, 2020, 1:08 pm

Kenr6583 wrote:
September 11, 2020, 7:15 pm
dragonz wrote:
Have to say this is just the funniest topic i have ever seen . A complete one side debate with everyone seeing who can call trump the worst names . hilarious . Makes my day thinking of your faces on nov 4 . Be good if somebody posted the samaritans number on here.
Have you ever wondered why no trump supporters post on here ?they are at least 40% ish of the population if not more . Its because of the abuse they get which is why they vote for trump . they are not pro trump they are anti you. They had enough of people who think the way you do with the bile and hatred . Trump was entitled to run and he did and won , get over it.
Wow, you sure know how to twist things. It's YOU and a few of your friends who start abusing anyone on here who says anything negative about the POTUS.
the reason i mention crooked hilary as she has done worse things than what trump is accused of but i never the same hatred for her as you have for trump . I do not care what you say about potus or anyone as long as its not made up which a lot of your posts are . I am just pointing out to you lots of people are voting for trump not because they like him but because they dislike the hatred and bile thats thrown at him almost every day?hour from the left . Same with me . i use to hate trump and still do not like him but want him to win because of people like you.
If the dimocrats concentrated everything on what their policies are and stopped attacking trump they would win easy . Alas they have already lost the election which is why they want the election to be a fiasco with mail in voting

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » September 12, 2020, 5:54 pm

dragonz wrote:
September 12, 2020, 1:08 pm
Kenr6583 wrote:
dragonz wrote:
Wow, you sure know how to twist things. It's YOU and a few of your friends who start abusing anyone on here who says anything negative about the POTUS.
the reason i mention crooked hilary as she has done worse things than what trump is accused of but i never the same hatred for her as you have for trump . I do not care what you say about potus or anyone as long as its not made up which a lot of your posts are . I am just pointing out to you lots of people are voting for trump not because they like him but because they dislike the hatred and bile thats thrown at him almost every day?hour from the left . Same with me . i use to hate trump and still do not like him but want him to win because of people like you.
If the dimocrats concentrated everything on what their policies are and stopped attacking trump they would win easy . Alas they have already lost the election which is why they want the election to be a fiasco with mail in voting
People like me? So now you are saying you are going to vote for Trump because of me? It's pretty sad, on your part, that I have that much influence over you.

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » September 12, 2020, 7:00 pm

dragonz wrote:
September 12, 2020, 1:08 pm
Kenr6583 wrote:
dragonz wrote:

Let me try this one:

Lies:
Trump: https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
*confirmed 20k and counting of lies/misleading statements.
Hillary: https://www.politifact.com/personalitie ... y-clinton/
24% Truth vs Trump's 4%, 10% False Statements vs Trump's 35%.

US Lives Lost:
Trump: Won't give him the entire virus US death total, best estimate (low balling it): 40k
Hillary: ???? Safe to say it's under 40K

Security Breaches:
Trump: Nuclear weapons development, plus: https://qz.com/984309/a-list-of-the-don ... es-so-far/
Hillary: E-mail server, seems trivial................but with put this close to par with Trump.
Tried finding more security breaches by Hillary, but all my searches end up with the email server.

Corruption/Crimes:
Trump: Yes, hasn't been found guilty yet. Can't say the same for his associates.
Hillary: Also, hasn't been found guilty. Not about to check, but confident more Trump associates found guilty and currently under investigation.
* (my opinion) both are criminals, and should be seen as such.

Just realized Hillary is a common citizen, and Trump is the President...............Don't we Americans hold the President to a Higher Standard?????
So, can people pls quit using Hillary and the 100 other scapecoats to justify the President's actions.

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » September 12, 2020, 11:02 pm

Another WTF Trump moment:

Iranian champion wrestler Navid Afkari executed despite international campaign

Afkari's case sparked interest beyond the sports circles. Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch called for an international intervention and a new trial.
US President Donald Trump got involved last week, asking the Iranian leaders last to spare Afkari's life. "Hearing that Iran is looking to execute a great and popular wrestling star, 27-year-old Navid Afkari, whose sole act was an anti-government demonstration on the streets. They were protesting the 'country's worsening economic situation and inflation'," Trump tweeted.
"To the leaders of Iran, I would greatly appreciate if you would spare this young man's life, and not execute him. Thank you!," he added.

1. Tweet, really. Was an official diplomatic msg to much to ask for, that way someone might of screened the msg being sent.
2. Wording / Msg. Correct me, if I'm wrong...............but doesn't it sound like "your govt is fxxked up" and "I'd like to ask you for a favor." For someone that's good at lying and twisting facts, he definitely didn't put much effort/thought into this one. Not even asking to lie, maybe just adding in a few facts.....mercy for a young man, sports hero, and stay of execution and retrial supported by the international community.
3. Lastly..considering how Iran views Trump, common sense would of dictated Trump not saying/tweeting anything.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » September 13, 2020, 3:18 am

Kenr6583 wrote:
Well, it is a good question. Why would Woodward wait this long to inform the people of what he knew? This would not absolve Trump, but it would be useful information for the U.S. people to know. I mean he had the tapes and did not have to do further research to verify what Trump said.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » September 13, 2020, 3:44 am

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
September 13, 2020, 3:18 am
Kenr6583 wrote:
Well, it is a good question. Why would Woodward wait this long to inform the people of what he knew? This would not absolve Trump, but it would be useful information for the U.S. people to know. I mean he had the tapes and did not have to do further research to verify what Trump said.
It's actually a pretty stupid response by Trump. Woodward actually stated that he did have to verify what Trump was saying. Remember don't believe everything you hear? Alternative facts? It's kind of like shooting the messenger. Too funny how people want to spin it. Nothing but deflection.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » September 13, 2020, 7:03 am

It's actually a pretty stupid response by Trump. Woodward actually stated that he did have to verify what Trump was saying. Remember don't believe everything you hear? Alternative facts? It's kind of like shooting the messenger. Too funny how people want to spin it. Nothing but deflection.
[/quote]

Of course he had to verify it . the saying . you can trust a thief ,you know he'll steal from you , but you can never trust a liar . he might have been lying to Bob .All irrelevant really . when he first said cases would soon be zero you would have been daft to believe him in the first place , people in the states are truely gullible . a man that lies persistently simply should not be believed about anything . Trump has been accused of 25 sexual assaults and rape ,who would you believe ,a known liar who on camera has bragged about sexually assaulting women ,or the accusers ? If anyone believes trump please get in contact with me as I have some gold bars I'm selling half price ..as many as you like .just deposit the money in my bank account and I will post the gold too you from Nigeria :lol:
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » September 13, 2020, 9:04 am

All Woodward had to do to verify Trump's words was to play the tape. It is very difficult trying to understand what Trump hoped to gain by speaking the truth to the reporter.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » September 13, 2020, 9:15 am

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
September 13, 2020, 9:04 am
All Woodward had to do to verify Trump's words was to play the tape. It is very difficult trying to understand what Trump hoped to gain by speaking the truth to the reporter.
Because Trump can never be wrong. The cat was already out of the bag by the time the Woodward interview took place. Given Trump's propensity to lie, and never being able to admit he is wrong, he could have lied to Woodward when he told him that he knew the virus was dangerous all along. That's why Woodward needed to verify what Trump had said.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » September 13, 2020, 9:20 am

So now we know that Trump did not lie to Woodward, that means he lied to the American people.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » September 13, 2020, 10:06 am

Yes.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » September 14, 2020, 5:00 am

Finally some good news. Along with pretty much every other major company in the United States, the United States Postal Sevice decided to opt out of the "payroll tax holiday", stating it was too difficult and complicated to implement and it served no purpose.

Bureaucracy. When I wanted to opt out they told me I couldn't, but now, because they determined it was too complicated and difficult to implement, the executives at the Postal Service decided to opt out. Too funny.

Return to “U.S. Politics”