tamada
udonmap.com

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by tamada » November 29, 2019, 8:54 am

tamada wrote:
November 28, 2019, 2:05 pm
dragonz wrote:
November 27, 2019, 3:41 pm
trump , insane , natzi , rapist , illegitimate , misogynist , bigot , white supremacist,liar , tax dodger .Should be throw in prison, should be beheaded (kathy griffin) traitor evil . wife is a ***** is hardly comparable with nervous nancy , who is nervous , sleepy joe who is suffering from age and perhaps dementia , pocahontas who did lie to get into college , crooked hilary witout doubt the biggest corrupt crook ever in politics , shifty schiff the most horrible liar i have ever seen as a politician , ted cryz who did lie .
trumps names stick as they accurately portray the people he calls the names and are funny
Looks like you got the bulk of them, well done.

But no, it's not funny, it's boringly, repetitively puerile.

Comedians are funny though.
It appears I spoke prematurely as some conservative politicians can be absolutely hilarious. Point in hand, take Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.). For some months there's been a couple of anonymous and satirical Twitter accounts called respectively "Devin Nunes's Cow" and "Devin Nunes' Mom" that have been harmlessly lampooning the former dairy farmer and mommy's boy.

Well I guess the House ranking member doesn't do satire or parody and had subpoenaed a Democratic Party consultant and strategist Adam Parkhomenko in an effort to reveal who exactly is masquerading online as his cow and his mom.

Anyhow, Parkhomenko's attorney Scott Surovell has filed a motion to quash Nunes' toys-out-of-the-pram moment on a legal technicality but has commented, “Both of these anonymous Twitter accounts are blatant parody accounts,” Surovell’s motion continues. “No reasonable person would believe that Devin Nunes’ cow actually has a Twitter account, or that the hyperbole, satire and cow-related jokes it posts are serious facts. It is self-evident that cows are domesticated livestock animals and do not have the intelligence, language, or opposable digits needed to operate a Twitter account. Moreover, by purporting to be from a cow, with the excessive use of cow puns and cow imagery, it is plainly evident that it is not a serious news outlet.”

“They are parody accounts,” the filing sums up. “As such, the statements at issue in this case lack the defamatory sting necessary to state a cause of action.”

It is unclear whether Nunes, his real cow or his real mom will appeal. I guess some people think that DJT calling people names is fine but just don't mess with my cow or my mom!

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/de ... rly-filed/

TJ
udonmap.com

Post by TJ » November 30, 2019, 11:00 am

This well-presented description of the Progressive may increase your understanding of U.S. politics in general and the big lies so often parroted on this forum by Progressives in particular.

The Curse Of Cultural Marxism
https://youtu.be/trAyp5XXQgo

pal52
udonmap.com

Post by pal52 » November 30, 2019, 11:33 am

A Closer Look on the Impeachment hearings.
This guy is quite funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vHZnmBhPC4

TJ
udonmap.com

Post by TJ » November 30, 2019, 12:09 pm

thanksgiving-democrat-party.jpg

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » November 30, 2019, 1:01 pm

TJ wrote:
November 30, 2019, 12:09 pm
thanksgiving-democrat-party.jpg
Well, that is how Donald J Trump started.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 30, 2019, 3:13 pm

TJ wrote:
November 30, 2019, 11:00 am
This well-presented description of the Progressive may increase your understanding of U.S. politics in general and the big lies so often parroted on this forum by Progressives in particular.

The same Pat Condell who defended the EDL.

'nuff said.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 30, 2019, 3:32 pm

Seth Meyers is good. Here's some more fun.

The Daily Show with Trevor Noah

HBO's John Oliver.

And the inimitable Bill Maher.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » November 30, 2019, 7:29 pm

TJ wrote:
November 30, 2019, 11:00 am

What big lies so often parroted on this form are you referring to?

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 30, 2019, 7:59 pm

I guess the conservatives are so confused with all DJT's twittering, they can no longer tell their Get Trumpers from their Never Trumpers from their Libtards from their Snowflakes from their Progressives.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » November 30, 2019, 8:18 pm

tamada wrote:
November 30, 2019, 7:59 pm
I guess the conservatives are so confused with all DJT's twittering, they can no longer tell their Get Trumpers from their Never Trumpers from their Libtards from their Snowflakes from their Progressives.
I will say this though, the far-right extremist on this form are well-versed in cut and pasting cartoons. What does that tell you?

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » November 30, 2019, 9:48 pm

tamada wrote:
Brother Karl is happy though as we are all apparently Marxists and commies :lol:

Visit the great mans tomb and see the damage these pea brained morons are doing

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... econd-time
Last edited by stattointhailand on November 30, 2019, 9:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » November 30, 2019, 9:51 pm

Kenr6583 wrote:
November 30, 2019, 8:18 pm
tamada wrote:
I will say this though, the far-right extremist on this form are well-versed in cut and pasting cartoons. What does that tell you?
It tells me that there are still a few logical sane posters here. Being a hater must make for a miserable life. There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » November 30, 2019, 9:55 pm

glalt wrote:
November 30, 2019, 9:51 pm
Kenr6583 wrote:
tamada wrote:
It tells me that there are still a few logical sane posters here. Being a hater must make for a miserable life. There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.
Then maybe you should look in the mirror.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 1, 2019, 9:31 am

glalt wrote:
Kenr6583 wrote:
tamada wrote:
But the overwhelming majority of like-minded and free-thinking individuals aren't the haters here. That's a handy pigeonhole invented by the perpetually meme-dropping, blinkered far right to deflect from their own, deep-rooted, narrow-minded, inner bigotry, intolerance and self-loathing. The inveterate juvenile, name-calling DJT and his coterie of sycophantic media echo chambers, hapless GOP enablers and faceless red-capped cheerleaders already have the monopoly on hatin'.

Or as granny would say, "It takes one to know one."

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 1, 2019, 9:41 am

stattointhailand wrote:
November 30, 2019, 9:48 pm
tamada wrote:
Brother Karl is happy though as we are all apparently Marxists and commies :lol:

Visit the great mans tomb and see the damage these pea brained morons are doing

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... econd-time
Despite "This article is more than 9 months old", it is sad to see that the history of civilization doesn't garner much respect from the terminally ignorant, hateful and divisive. Never mind, they'll be daubing the Cenotaph again next year... after they do a quick google search to make sure they've got the dates and numbers right. Pity they can't just google up some bloody brain cells.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 1, 2019, 10:26 am

glalt wrote:
Kenr6583 wrote:
tamada wrote:
So you believe that anyone who has anything negative to say about the POTUS makes them a hater? Why are you so defensive? Why is it that the few of you that are on here can't have a disagreement without acting like your wife just cheated on you?Trust me, my life is good right now, I'm just here voicing my opinion. But, according to the POTUS I am committing treason because my loyalty is to the Constitution and not the presidency. How miserable your life must be that the only thing you have in life right now is defending an individual who doesn't give a damn about you, he just uses simple minded individuals like you that he can manipulate to satisfy his ego. Remember something, the office of the presidency works for the all the people and answers to the all the people, not the other way around, and not just those who are so gullible and believe all his lies and worship him like he's something he's not. But as long as he has minions like you to do his fighting for him, that makes you the blind one.

dudscar46
udonmap.com

Post by dudscar46 » December 1, 2019, 10:52 am

Kenr6583 wrote:
glalt wrote:
Kenr6583 wrote:
tamada wrote:
So you believe that anyone who has anything negative to say about the POTUS makes them a hater? Why are you so defensive? Why is it that the few of you that are on here can't have a disagreement without acting like your wife just cheated on you?Trust me, my life is good right now, I'm just here voicing my opinion. But, according to the POTUS I am committing treason because my loyalty is to the Constitution and not the presidency. How miserable your life must be that the only thing you have in life right now is defending an individual who doesn't give a damn about you, he just uses simple minded individuals like you that he can manipulate to satisfy his ego. Remember something, the office of the presidency works for the all the people and answers to the all the people, not the other way around, and not just those who are so gullible and believe all his lies and worship him like he's something he's not. But as long as he has minions like you to do his fighting for him, that makes you the blind one.[/quote

Good on you. Well said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » December 5, 2019, 7:40 pm

Good news for Trump ..... no need any more for conspiracy theories etc etc

The world really IS laughing at you :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_zdHfLeaZo

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 5, 2019, 7:49 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
December 5, 2019, 7:40 pm
Good news for Trump ..... no need any more for conspiracy theories etc etc

The world really IS laughing at you :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_zdHfLeaZo
I can only imagine what's going through his head right now. He did forgo his final speech and hightailed it back to the States. I'm sure his next order a business will to have a pep rally in order to make himself feel better.

Return to “U.S. Politics”