U.S. Politics

GT93
udonmap.com

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by GT93 » September 14, 2020, 12:58 pm

The Golden Gate Bridge:

The west is burning. Trump has said and almost done nothing. The American political system isn't functioning well.

Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » September 14, 2020, 5:41 pm

[quote=Mosquito post_id

Just realized Hillary is a common citizen, and Trump is the President...............Don't we Americans hold the President to a Higher Standard?????
s.
[/quote]

No we dont , all equal under the law except for hilary , comey etc who have committed crimes but are to powerful to indict

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » September 14, 2020, 5:49 pm

People like me? So now you are saying you are going to vote for Trump because of me? It's pretty sad, on your part, that I have that much influence over you.
get a grip man i already told you i come from the welsh valleys , i do not have a vote and you would be to insignificant for me to like trump because of you . You are just a guy who lives every day/hour/minute of his life hating trump. Most people have a life outside trump except for the extreme never trumpers like you. I hated trump and wanted crooked hilary to win but my mind has changed because of the attitude of people like you .NOT JUST YOU !!! Many people think the same as me that the hatred and bile is obscene and do not like it so will vote not for trump but against the never trumpers .That is a fact along with not liking the looters blm racist thugs , antifa marxists . All combine to make sure he will get another term . what will you do then . contimue your hatred posts for anothe 4 years or get on with your life

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » September 14, 2020, 6:32 pm

dragonz wrote:
September 14, 2020, 5:49 pm
People like me? So now you are saying you are going to vote for Trump because of me? It's pretty sad, on your part, that I have that much influence over you.
get a grip man i already told you i come from the welsh valleys , i do not have a vote and you would be to insignificant for me to like trump because of you . You are just a guy who lives every day/hour/minute of his life hating trump. Most people have a life outside trump except for the extreme never trumpers like you. I hated trump and wanted crooked hilary to win but my mind has changed because of the attitude of people like you .NOT JUST YOU !!! Many people think the same as me that the hatred and bile is obscene and do not like it so will vote not for trump but against the never trumpers .That is a fact along with not liking the looters blm racist thugs , antifa marxists . All combine to make sure he will get another term . what will you do then . contimue your hatred posts for anothe 4 years or get on with your life
LOL. You don't know if you're coming or going. Now you say you hated Trump and wanted crooked Hillary to win, but because of my attitude you changed your mind. That does not even begin to make sense. You're the one with the issues. You are the one who doesn't have a life outside of Trump. Your obsession with him, and you don't even have a vote, it's kind of scary. And if you're not even from the United States why are you so concerned about what I have to say? I'm the one living here, so you don't know s*** about what's really going on here. I do have a life, I have a full-time job, and outside of Trump trying to screw my retirement up, life is good. If you love this guy so much and admire him so much, take him, he's yours, you can have him.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » September 14, 2020, 7:09 pm

^ Yes, our dragonz is a wee bit special, isn't he?

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » September 14, 2020, 7:24 pm

tamada wrote:
September 14, 2020, 7:09 pm
I can appreciate anyone's opinion, but the way he keeps carrying on about how he will vote for this and vote for that, and he's not even a US citizen and cannot even vote. The man has issues.

And answer this question dragonz. What things have I "made up" about Trump?

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » September 15, 2020, 9:27 am

Kenr6583 wrote:
September 14, 2020, 7:24 pm
tamada wrote:
I can appreciate anyone's opinion, but the way he keeps carrying on about how he will vote for this and vote for that, and he's not even a US citizen and cannot even vote. The man has issues.

"Whenever you find that you're on the side of the majority, it's time to pause & reflect." -Mark Twain, 1904.

Yes i am a wee bit special as i am not scared to post against the herd on here of which you are one of the leaders . my opinions are my own not what is acceptable to you or kenr and you do not like that.
I never said i could vote , udon map never told me this thread was for us citizens only , I did not know and i though it was a forum for people living in udon thani , sorry my mistake i will not post on this topic again do forgive me but good idea to let people know that it is only for usa citizens.
Not EVEN!!?? a us citizen ???? What do you mean that non us citizens are not as good as us citizens ? I never ever want to be a us citizen
My obsession with him? you have made 305 post about him and have made about 30 . Who is obsessed? I do it for fun as i really dont care who wins this election but would prefer trump to win to upset the haters and the loathsome BLM (burn loot murder)and antifa marxists .
If Trump wins the left will go crazy
If biden wins the right will be disappointed and wait until the next election

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » September 15, 2020, 11:29 am

I expect that the Trump haters are aa bit bored right now. Logical posters have come to the conclusion that there is no reason to even attempt to debate morons. Some of their posts are so ludicrous, they make absolutely no sense. They are posted only to try to stir the pot and then have a laugh. It must irritate them that most intelligent members are refusing to take the bait.

mech_401
udonmap.com

Post by mech_401 » September 15, 2020, 12:34 pm

trumps mother is full-blown scottish . as in, born
in scotland, came over on a boat. look at man's
hair for chrissakes. their own demons haunt them

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » September 15, 2020, 12:37 pm

If logic has any part to play in the coming election, Trump should end up with somewhere between 1 and 1000 votes - including the 3 or 4 on here who are eligible, but blind.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » September 15, 2020, 12:40 pm

dragonz wrote:
September 15, 2020, 9:27 am

Like they did when Obama won (twice). #-o

anefarious1
udonmap.com

Post by anefarious1 » September 15, 2020, 12:43 pm

glalt wrote:
September 15, 2020, 11:29 am
I expect that the Trump haters are aa bit bored right now. Logical posters have come to the conclusion that there is no reason to even attempt to debate morons. Some of their posts are so ludicrous, they make absolutely no sense. They are posted only to try to stir the pot and then have a laugh. It must irritate them that most intelligent members are refusing to take the bait.
"Extremely stable genius" and the guy who is "like a really smart person" sure took the bait with Mr. Woodward and we have it on audio.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » September 15, 2020, 1:28 pm

Yes, it was extraordinary that he would talk in that manner to Woodward. What a dope. He isn't the full quid.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » September 15, 2020, 2:03 pm

dragonz wrote:
Kenr6583 wrote:
tamada wrote:

"Whenever you find that you're on the side of the majority, it's time to pause & reflect." -Mark Twain, 1904.

Yes i am a wee bit special as i am not scared to post against the herd on here of which you are one of the leaders . my opinions are my own not what is acceptable to you or kenr and you do not like that.
I never said i could vote , udon map never told me this thread was for us citizens only , I did not know and i though it was a forum for people living in udon thani , sorry my mistake i will not post on this topic again do forgive me but good idea to let people know that it is only for usa citizens.
Not EVEN!!?? a us citizen ???? What do you mean that non us citizens are not as good as us citizens ? I never ever want to be a us citizen
My obsession with him? you have made 305 post about him and have made about 30 . Who is obsessed? I do it for fun as i really dont care who wins this election but would prefer trump to win to upset the haters and the loathsome BLM (burn loot murder)and antifa marxists .
So, what was "made up" about Trump?

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » September 15, 2020, 5:13 pm

I just love the comment attributed to Trump, Exp0loding tress are the reason while the wild fires carry on. Born an idiot and now proving it

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » September 15, 2020, 6:22 pm

Kenr6583 wrote:
September 15, 2020, 2:03 pm
dragonz wrote:
Kenr6583 wrote:
tamada wrote:

So, what was "made up" about Trump?
where in this post you are quoting does it say anything about "made up" If you are going to quote me at least answer my post with a relevant answer but of course you cannot as you know you have TDS and are not well .If you want to ask me about made up find the post when i said that and quote that post , do you think i am going to look at 432 pages to find made up things you have said about trump . you need to grow up and stop having tantrums

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » September 15, 2020, 6:28 pm

glalt wrote:
I wondered where you had gone the only sane poster on this thread but i read the abuse so i understood . I do it for fun as well and the herd does not frighten me i have a good laugh at them every morning with my coffee . Just wait until trump wins again then it will be fun . With the dimocrats supporting burn loot murder and marxist antifa , want to defund the police , raise taxes ,how could anyone who is sane vote for them . Will be a massive landslide .555555

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » September 16, 2020, 1:56 am

I enjoyed Biden's "climate arsonist" jab at the f ... moron.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » September 16, 2020, 3:22 am

glalt wrote:
Find me an intelligent one. You see for some people this is no laughing matter.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » September 16, 2020, 3:59 am

Trump's been lying about Covid 19. Is he also lying when he says "it'll start getting cooler"? He talks shxt.

Return to “U.S. Politics”