jackspratt
udonmap.com

Re: Is it politically correct

Post by jackspratt » February 27, 2020, 8:28 am

minimiglia wrote:
February 27, 2020, 7:45 am
Khun Paul wrote:
February 27, 2020, 6:48 am
Does anyone really care, it seems to me more BS is talked about Americas POSSIBLE nominations for the so-called next Presidential Election, all seems pointless in my book , judging by the current incumbent, probably get better possibilities by asking inmates of the local mental Hospital to stand, at least we would KNOW that they are all mentally challenged
What an utter stupid comment, Trump is the best president for years, lets hope he gets re-elected
You got the first third right.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » February 27, 2020, 10:25 am

Even Trumpsters own side are turning against him now they see his stupidity is causing the DOW to collapse ........ The "Sod everyone else, I'm alright Jack" brigade are starting to feel a bit sore in the pocket :-$

minimiglia
udonmap.com

Post by minimiglia » February 27, 2020, 10:50 am

what utter nonsense

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » February 27, 2020, 10:54 am

stattointhailand wrote:
February 27, 2020, 10:25 am
Even Trumpsters own side are turning against him now they see his stupidity is causing the DOW to collapse ........ The "Sod everyone else, I'm alright Jack" brigade are starting to feel a bit sore in the pocket :-$
Yep, but what's $2 trillion amongst friends? Of course it's the media's fault because they are reporting on the COVID-19, but in reality, it's just a stock market correcting itself a little bit earlier than anticipated, but of course it has to be someone else's fault. It's unfortunate that this administration tells so many lies so often, and certain groups of individuals believe anything they say no matter how stupid or unrealistic it is, and this POTUS is admired because he is not a career politician. News flash, he's a used car salesman, which might be worse. And he is more of a politician than you give him credit for. Just wait until his second term and then the real fun will begin. Hope everyone who supports him until their deathbed has all the money they will ever need already, because he will be going after everything he can get his hands on, all the programs that have been paid into by you, i.e. social security, Medicare, and pension plans.

Return to “U.S. Politics”