US Presidential election odds

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Re: US Presidential election odds

Post by stattointhailand » January 21, 2021, 8:11 pm

That would be Postal WORKER as opposed to Office 'erk sitting on 'is *rse all day playing computer games :-"

Can't be THAT slow, nobobys managed to shoot him yet :lol: and I'm pretty sure someone would have tried to stop him nickin' them Trump votes from the mail boxes :-$

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » January 21, 2021, 8:20 pm

I just thought I was humorous when this thread started that the Trump supporters were telling people to "put their money where their mouth is", and when somebody did, they come up with lame ass excuses not to pay up on their wager. Sad sad individuals. No honor or moral compass, just like Trump.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » January 21, 2021, 8:24 pm

But it's all good. I'm fixing to turn 56, I'll be retiring later this year with my full pension, which Trump wanted to cut almost in half, and my co-workers jobs are safe from the wrath of the Orange Blob.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » January 21, 2021, 8:31 pm

And I would like to personally thank QAnon, the Proud Boys, and the rest of the bigots in the United States for helping Biden to get elected. Without them, the 14-17 your olds from 4 years ago probably would not have gotten out and voted this year.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » January 21, 2021, 8:45 pm

In less than one day, Biden has already taken steps for workers' rights when he fired Peter Robb, head of the NLRB, the guy, who for the last 3 years, was doing everything in his power to strip workers of their basic rights. Good start.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » January 22, 2021, 9:01 am

It's interesting to see that since Trump is history, the hate group is still alive and well and now attacking each other. Carry on.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » January 22, 2021, 9:32 am

I know you're not sweating 5000 baht Whistler, but I was reading where a guy in Florida is suing a Trumpeter for refusing to pay off on a $100 bet that they lost when Biden won. I guess no Trump supporters can be trusted.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » January 22, 2021, 11:16 am

Well glalt, what Trump haters are attacking each other?

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » January 22, 2021, 1:32 pm

Feel free to discuss the election; however, attacking other posters is contrary to UM standards. Inappropriate posts have been removed.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » January 22, 2021, 2:43 pm

mickojak wrote:
December 19, 2020, 7:28 am
Thanks for the kind words DM

Whistler wrote;
you will not honour a wager even though you acknowledge that Trump has lost and cannot overturn anything on Jan 6.

Please re-post where I acknowledged that Trump had lost!

The bet was about who would win the presidency, and currently 7 states have cast dual votes in the electoral college, meaning neither side has 270 confirmed votes at this present time.

You can believe what you want, and so can I, so lets just wait and see what Jan 6th brings.

And I repeat, when Biden swears on the bible and takes the oath he has won.
Not 1 second before
Last paragraph, in Mickojaks own words, not several thousands seconds later either
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

vidmaster
udonmap.com

Post by vidmaster » January 22, 2021, 3:18 pm

Who?????
Attachments
A4F12C5F-60AC-4FF8-A0D5-A93D73E8BC72.jpeg

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 23, 2021, 2:10 am

Trawling thru and investigating the posts in an independent way i can say ,, really Whizzy ...please its time to leave this alone unless you are so potless you need the bet money .. FFS its over , give to charity 55 you saond like some lefty snowefalke dipstick .
Your constant prolonged wonky eyed projections and slander really must stop , support from Ken n Mozzie aside (both bidenites ) you really appear to be a prize plum ... in bannork plumsville taking care of all those poor isan folk .including the local hardware shop mafia lady :lol:

i can only say thru my experience Mick is a really nice guy .. nice familyman , no way a bullshiter in any way...and if i was in his postion i wouldnt give you the steam of one of my early morning dry docking shits ..

Btw .. GPS for my location can be provided if you wish to meet n kill my budgie .. :lol:

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 23, 2021, 9:14 am

tamada wrote:
January 23, 2021, 8:43 am
mickojak wrote:
January 23, 2021, 7:39 am
Yesterday, I gave the money to the local primary school.

So, it's over.
In other news, I have just bought a villa, and the former home of Sean Connery, in Cap de Nice.
I was wondering who it was that out-bid me.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » January 23, 2021, 7:15 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
January 23, 2021, 2:10 am
Trawling thru and investigating the posts in an independent way i can say ,, really Whizzy ...please its time to leave this alone unless you are so potless you need the bet money .. FFS its over , give to charity 55 you saond like some lefty snowefalke dipstick .
Your constant prolonged wonky eyed projections and slander really must stop , support from Ken n Mozzie aside (both bidenites ) you really appear to be a prize plum ... in bannork plumsville taking care of all those poor isan folk .including the local hardware shop mafia lady :lol:

i can only say thru my experience Mick is a really nice guy .. nice familyman , no way a bullshiter in any way...and if i was in his postion i wouldnt give you the steam of one of my early morning dry docking shits ..

Btw .. GPS for my location can be provided if you wish to meet n kill my budgie .. :lol:

DM
Have a nice day, but don't drink too much DM, your messages hint of an excess of alcohol..
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » January 23, 2021, 9:50 pm

glalt wrote:
January 22, 2021, 9:01 am
It's interesting to see that since Trump is history, the hate group is still alive and well and now attacking each other. Carry on.
Glalt,

I understand a bit of what you say. The kindest thing I can about Biden, is he is unaspiring. The simple fact that he won the election was that more people were against Trump, than against him.

In that respect, the Trump haters are a slim, but significant majority. I am one of them.

Bonanza
udonmap.com

Post by Bonanza » January 24, 2021, 8:36 am

Whistler, you can not really call Biden 'unaspiring', he is now the President of the United States. What higher office is there for him to aspire to? :?

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » January 24, 2021, 9:00 am

No alcohol Whizzy ..i was up during the night completing my open University assignment.
glalt wrote:
January 22, 2021, 9:01 am
Twood appear the hate runs deep .. a change of Prez not enough to stop the haters egos and quest for a reason to hate.
Bonanza wrote:
January 24, 2021, 8:36 am
Whistler, you can not really call Biden 'unaspiring', he is now the President of the United States. What higher office is there for him to aspire to? :?
Biden has reached to top ..but maybe a better maybe a tad uncharismatic , dull more appropriate when he comes to how he delivers .. trying to be cool ? .. meds ?? who knows onlly those close around him... regardless hope he does ok without going too left ..the wrold needs a strong and stable America.

Whizzy Road Island Red chickens can get in NBLP , i will try to get a number for you.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » January 24, 2021, 9:29 am

Biden occupies the fairly moderate left of centre space. I cannot seeing him going further left.

Bravo with re-engaging with the world, Paris Agreement, rejoining WHO, stopping the blatantly racist Muslim ban, a more pragmatic approach to Iran, genuinely taking a science based approach to Covid 19 etc.

What he will not be able to do is to tame the Republican party which had moved hugely to the right embracing white superiority, 19th Century Christian beliefs, American hegemony and embracing the Trumpist traits of lies, misinformation and 'whatever it takes' political tactics.

Unless there is electoral reform, the GOP will be back. An independent electoral commission, allowing all Americans to cast a vote, citizenship for the dreamers all terrify the Republicans who are radically committed to thwart genuine democracy.

I don't think Biden has the capacity to bring in all these reforms, if he even goes half way, he will turn out to be a great President.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » January 24, 2021, 9:59 am

Must be for the same University that Sidney Powell graduated from based on the spullin errerrs

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 24, 2021, 10:09 am

Uninspiring.

Like the greater UM membership.

Return to “U.S. Politics”