Will Trump concede?

Post Reply
Mosquito
udonmap.com
Posts: 870
Joined: November 23, 2009, 4:19 am

Re: Will Trump concede?

Post by Mosquito » December 2, 2020, 7:45 am

News Outlet Political Bias Chart.

http://gatewayjr.org/how-a-popular-medi ... e-trusted/

P.S. Sorry, Charts BS Metric doesn't expand into the Trump/Guiliani Fantasy World.



User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 6343
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: Will Trump concede?

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 2, 2020, 7:52 am

IMO as an expert political analyst the USA has just witnessed a major robbery and lost the best POTUS has had for decades due to a well planned multi pronged attack of fraud on a level only seen in places like Belarus and some African nations ...UNTIL NOW.

More importantly .. gotta dash .. im making scrambled heggs with poached salmon flakes on toast for breakfast ..

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Mosquito
udonmap.com
Posts: 870
Joined: November 23, 2009, 4:19 am

Re: Will Trump concede?

Post by Mosquito » December 2, 2020, 8:09 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
December 2, 2020, 7:52 am
IMO as an expert political analyst the USA has just witnessed a major robbery and lost the best POTUS has had for decades due to a well planned multi pronged attack of fraud on a level only seen in places like Belarus and some African nations ...UNTIL NOW.

More importantly .. gotta dash .. im making scrambled heggs with poached salmon flakes on toast for breakfast ..

DM
Then we're back to "Put Up or Shut UP".

Thinking (yea, scary), as your not American and only a political analyst (with a political science degree, I'll assume) there are only a few reason you'd be willing to publicly post such outright stories/tales and none of them are pretty.

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 6343
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: Will Trump concede?

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 2, 2020, 8:13 am

As stated .. ITS MY OPINION of which i am free to express with or without "putting up" .

Choose to reply or not , put up as much as you wish ...... makes no difference to my opinion on this subject.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Kenr6583
udonmap.com
Posts: 1068
Joined: July 13, 2019, 2:15 pm

Re: Will Trump concede?

Post by Kenr6583 » December 2, 2020, 8:46 am

Anyone who believes that there was mass fraud in this past election in the United States, IMO, is a complete idiot. People were tired of Trump's b******* and his b******* policies so they came out and voted for a change in leadership, which Trump never provided to the American people.

AG Barr and his DOJ found no voter fraud.
The individual who was in charge of providing a secure election, whom Trump fired, claims there was no voter fraud.
Not one Supreme Court Judge, even ones Trump nominated, found any voter fraud.
Not one attorney, whom Trump's simps are paying for, has provided any evidence of voter fraud.

Get over it. Biden will be the new POTUS come January 20, 2021, and Americans can find some normalcy again.

You conspiracy theorist can keep babbling and crying, it makes no difference. Trump is FIRED!

User avatar
sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com
Posts: 2553
Joined: October 7, 2008, 11:19 am

Re: Will Trump concede?

Post by sometimewoodworker » December 2, 2020, 9:39 am

Fraud is only being claimed outside courts. Inside courts everyone including Rudi is specifically excluding any suggestions of fraud. The reason being that in court you have to provide proof of a fraud claim or you will face sanctions that can include fines, jail time, and disbarment, thus no lawyer will make a claim without proof and as there is no proof they will not risk their jobs cash andI freedom.

Winners 1 partial (not fraud)
Losses 39
Multiple cases dropped/withdrawn before getting into courts
911EC0E2-9729-4E84-940B-5D2E487D9F46.jpeg
911EC0E2-9729-4E84-940B-5D2E487D9F46.jpeg (25.12 KiB) Viewed 568 times
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse

Kenr6583
udonmap.com
Posts: 1068
Joined: July 13, 2019, 2:15 pm

Re: Will Trump concede?

Post by Kenr6583 » December 2, 2020, 9:50 am

sometimewoodworker wrote:
December 2, 2020, 9:39 am
Fraud is only being claimed outside courts. Inside courts everyone including Rudi is specifically excluding any suggestions of fraud. The reason being that in court you have to provide proof of a fraud claim or you will face sanctions that can include fines, jail time, and disbarment, thus no lawyer will make a claim without proof and as there is no proof they will not risk their jobs cash andI freedom.

Winners 1 partial (not fraud)
Losses 39
Multiple cases dropped/withdrawn before getting into courts

911EC0E2-9729-4E84-940B-5D2E487D9F46.jpeg
Absolutely. At this point they believe public opinion is better than anything else. They aren't using their money, so who gives a s***, right? Rudy Giuliani is already facing the possibility of losing his license in New Jersey and New York for the fact he is filing frivolous lawsuits. This is the reason why the big name law firms dropped out of filing these lawsuits and quit representing the RNC and Trump, they would actually have to go into court and lie and suffer the repercussions.

anefarious1
udonmap.com
Posts: 290
Joined: October 9, 2014, 4:36 am

Re: Will Trump concede?

Post by anefarious1 » December 2, 2020, 10:25 am

Trump, post election, has already scammed his supporters out of another $170 million because they actually believe his nonsense about the election being rigged.

So what does 170 million dollars get you in terms of a legal defense?

Well...

Sidney Powell's MI lawsuit alleges that votes in Edison County "are cause for concern and indicate fraud" because President-elect Joe Biden won "more than 100% of the votes."

There's just one problem: There is no Edison County in Michigan.

But I'm sure Ms. Powell is not even being paid to play attorney. Trump is too cheap to pay good money for lawyers. The millions raised from the suckers does not actually go to overturn the election. Just another scam like Trump University, Trump's charity, and the list goes on and on.

User avatar
Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 1581
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm

Re: Will Trump concede?

Post by Whistler » December 2, 2020, 11:47 am

Hmmmm

https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-amer ... 56jux.html

This is going to be interesting
All wagers will be settled 80 days after the race is over

Mosquito
udonmap.com
Posts: 870
Joined: November 23, 2009, 4:19 am

Re: Will Trump concede?

Post by Mosquito » December 2, 2020, 12:00 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
December 2, 2020, 8:13 am
As stated .. ITS MY OPINION of which i am free to express with or without "putting up" .

Choose to reply or not , put up as much as you wish ...... makes no difference to my opinion on this subject.

DM
Got it, no evidence or facts to back-up your opinion. :shock: :shock: :shock:

User avatar
Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 1581
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm

Re: Will Trump concede?

Post by Whistler » December 2, 2020, 12:20 pm

An opinion? Opinions have a basis, if you say it is just that. Worse than baseless, it has been proven by none other than Barr to be so.
All wagers will be settled 80 days after the race is over

User avatar
sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com
Posts: 2553
Joined: October 7, 2008, 11:19 am

Re: Will Trump concede?

Post by sometimewoodworker » December 2, 2020, 2:26 pm

anefarious1 wrote:
December 2, 2020, 10:25 am
Trump, post election, has already scammed his supporters out of another $170 million because they actually believe his nonsense about the election being rigged.

So what does 170 million dollars get you in terms of a legal defense?

Well...

Sidney Powell's MI lawsuit alleges that votes in Edison County "are cause for concern and indicate fraud" because President-elect Joe Biden won "more than 100% of the votes."

There's just one problem: There is no Edison County in Michigan.

But I'm sure Ms. Powell is not even being paid to play attorney. Trump is too cheap to pay good money for lawyers. The millions raised from the suckers does not actually go to overturn the election. Just another scam like Trump University, Trump's charity, and the list goes on and on.
Not only is Sidney Powell probably not being paid but she it to nutty even for tRump and has been disavowed as a representative of the fake fraud team and is not a tRump lawyer now.
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse

Kenr6583
udonmap.com
Posts: 1068
Joined: July 13, 2019, 2:15 pm

Re: Will Trump concede?

Post by Kenr6583 » December 2, 2020, 7:00 pm

sometimewoodworker wrote:
December 2, 2020, 2:26 pm
anefarious1 wrote:
December 2, 2020, 10:25 am
Trump, post election, has already scammed his supporters out of another $170 million because they actually believe his nonsense about the election being rigged.

So what does 170 million dollars get you in terms of a legal defense?

Well...

Sidney Powell's MI lawsuit alleges that votes in Edison County "are cause for concern and indicate fraud" because President-elect Joe Biden won "more than 100% of the votes."

There's just one problem: There is no Edison County in Michigan.

But I'm sure Ms. Powell is not even being paid to play attorney. Trump is too cheap to pay good money for lawyers. The millions raised from the suckers does not actually go to overturn the election. Just another scam like Trump University, Trump's charity, and the list goes on and on.
Not only is Sidney Powell probably not being paid but she it to nutty even for tRump and has been disavowed as a representative of the fake fraud team and is not a tRump lawyer now.
Rudy Giuliani fired her a while back from his team.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com
Posts: 1068
Joined: July 13, 2019, 2:15 pm

Re: Will Trump concede?

Post by Kenr6583 » December 2, 2020, 7:02 pm

Whistler wrote:
December 2, 2020, 11:47 am
Hmmmm

https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-amer ... 56jux.html

This is going to be interesting
Making money the old-fashioned way......

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 8353
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: Will Trump concede?

Post by tamada » December 2, 2020, 9:14 pm

Regardless of the electoral college confirming the win and Biden being sworn in, Trump will never concede. Ever. He believes that in everything he has done in his life, he has won, even when he hasn't.


User avatar
sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com
Posts: 2553
Joined: October 7, 2008, 11:19 am

Re: Will Trump concede?

Post by sometimewoodworker » December 2, 2020, 9:19 pm

Kenr6583 wrote:
December 2, 2020, 7:00 pm

Rudy Giuliani fired her a while back from his team.
The public information came from both Rudy Giuliani and Jenna Ellis. It’s not clear that it’s Rudy Giuliani’s team and how long Rudy will be a member is a matter of speculation knowing who he is representing.
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse

Zico
udonmap.com
Posts: 101
Joined: March 28, 2012, 2:11 am

Re: Will Trump concede?

Post by Zico » December 15, 2020, 10:10 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
December 2, 2020, 7:52 am
IMO as an expert political analyst the USA has just witnessed a major robbery and lost the best POTUS has had for decades due to a well planned multi pronged attack of fraud on a level only seen in places like Belarus and some African nations ...UNTIL NOW.

More importantly .. gotta dash .. im making scrambled heggs with poached salmon flakes on toast for breakfast ..

DM
That's a pretty damning verdict on Trump's competency as a President of the United States.

User avatar
Stantheman
udonmap.com
Posts: 1252
Joined: February 9, 2009, 3:33 am
Location: USA (For Now)

Re: Will Trump concede?

Post by Stantheman » December 16, 2020, 12:06 am

Zico wrote:
December 15, 2020, 10:10 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:
December 2, 2020, 7:52 am
IMO as an expert political analyst the USA has just witnessed a major robbery and lost the best POTUS has had for decades due to a well planned multi pronged attack of fraud on a level only seen in places like Belarus and some African nations ...UNTIL NOW.

More importantly .. gotta dash .. im making scrambled heggs with poached salmon flakes on toast for breakfast ..

DM
That's a pretty damning verdict on Trump's competency as a President of the United States.
Just to clarify, if needed, Trump and competency do not go together.

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 8353
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: Will Trump concede?

Post by tamada » December 16, 2020, 6:34 am

Screenshot_20201216-062749.jpg
It's folding...
The following heard being piped through the White House PA along with the ritual, festive favorites.


User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 8353
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: Will Trump concede?

Post by tamada » December 20, 2020, 9:56 am

Looks like an "ET come home" message for Donald?
Screenshot_20201220-095345_1.jpg
“It’s pretty expected that every now and then you’ll see something weird, but this is interesting because it’s something that’s weird that we’re having to think about the next steps,” says Sofia Sheikh, a graduate student at Pennsylvania State University and the Breakthrough team member leading the signal analysis.

Though Sheikh and others strongly suspect that the signal is really human in origin, BLC-1 is the most tantalizing detection Breakthrough has made so far in its search for extraterrestrial intelligence, or SETI."

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/scie ... arby-star/

Post Reply

Return to “U.S. Politics”