A big change in direction

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Re: A big change in direction

Post by jackspratt » March 29, 2021, 11:17 am

I'm sure you are earnest in your posting on this thread, Declan - but frankly I would be embarrassed to be associated with, and assume to be credible, any of the media you link above.

And many of those you linked in earlier posts.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 29, 2021, 1:43 pm

Declan MacPherson wrote:
March 29, 2021, 6:09 am
Whistler wrote:
March 26, 2021, 7:12 pm
Declan MacPherson wrote:
March 26, 2021, 9:59 am
https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public ... ex_history

Biden Approval Index
-6 -7 -10 -10 -11 -12 since March 18.
Rasmussen polls certainly seem to be at odds with other national polls, and by a huge margin.. Declan why only quote the most negative polls and not a wider selection to get a more balanced view?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/
Probably because I do not live in the forum bubble. I am just a visitor bringing news that is different than those who live here. I don't expect a different view to be liked. My American friends view things different than your friends. Even my friends who usually vote Democrat.

I am not going to predict about court cases happening now and those that may happen soon. You know that different courts often change things from earlier courts. I have been doing much reading on politics in America and the court cases. So I will not predict that things will always remain the same because more and more is being brought out. You and your friends can LOL and accuse conspiracy. I expect it.

The numbers are just as bad after his cue card press conference on March 25th.

-10 -10 -11 -12 -12 through March 26th. Those numbers are a big change in direction.
OMG! A POTUS using queue cards???!!!

Whatever next... a teleprompter?

Twitter?

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 29, 2021, 1:56 pm

Declan,

I re-read part of the email trail on the Wisconsin wireless access. So as an IT consultant, let me explain why this was impossible.

1. SSID's. A wireless router that provides connectivity has a couple of settings. The security protocol used (these days almost always WAP2 - Wireless Access Protocol), the actual router password itself and if the router can be discovered or not. There is no such thing as a secret SSID, there can be a hidden SSID but it is not that hard for anybody to find, put me near any wireless router and I could display all the hidden SSID's with a single click, no hacking needed. It would have been possible to connect while the discovery setting was open, and then close the setting afterwards, but nobody can create a secret SSID, hidden SSID's are not hidden very well. Typically there is only one SSID per router, some advanced ones have 2, There are zero benefits in this case of having hidden SSID's.

2. Once connected to a wireless network, the user would then need a login to access any server or client, not just the router, the router holds no storage capability so you could not access files. To access the files you would have to know the IP address and then have a logon to that device. There have been no emails presented that provide this information. If the aim to create a 'backdoor' to the storage system or access the software then a series of passwords would have to be issued.

3. The IT consultant was not located at the voting centre, so he could not connect wirelessly if he was say more than 80 meters away from the wireless router. 100% impossible. So he had to be at the voting centre all of the time. If he was at the centre, he would not need to connect wirelessly, he could just log onto the LAN (local Area Network) via any PC. The whole wireless access story is BS.

4. Some of the stupidity of statements by the investigating committee complained that the software used could not be examined because it was not 'Open Source'. Commercial software is rarely 'Open Source', Googles core software is not, nor is Microsoft, Oracle or any of the majors. They paid to create the software and they sell it, software companies do not create software just so they can give it away.

5. Software, hardware and services relating to voting systems is tightly controlled by a comprehensive set of published standards. These ensure testing, operations and security meets very stringent standards. No data can be transmitted unless it is encrypted so intercepting packets of information over a network would be fruitless.

6. Anybody can knock up an email, its done all the time to spread misinformation, etc. Nothing I read stated that the emails had been verified by accessing the email server. in this case, it looks for a host of reasons, the emails are concocted.

This like the conspiracy theory about Italy hacking machines from space, technically impossible and only slightly plausible to people with only a rudimentary knowledge of IT.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » March 29, 2021, 2:10 pm

Biden is an embarrassment -- especially when coupled with the obsequious media. It's disgusting to witness the shameless partisanship of a so-called objective media. Clearly shills in bed together.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » March 29, 2021, 6:13 pm

Giggle wrote:
March 29, 2021, 2:10 pm
It's disgusting to witness the shameless partisanship of a so-called objective media. Clearly shills in bed together.
Agreed. I've actually spent some time trying to figure out roughly when the major American media outlets stopped being objective. Clearly they weren't objective during the Bill Clinton impeachment drama. Anyway, I stopped relying on American media quite some time ago. Mostly, I rely on Reuters and the BBC now.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » March 29, 2021, 6:46 pm

Udon Map wrote:
March 29, 2021, 6:13 pm
Giggle wrote:
March 29, 2021, 2:10 pm
It's disgusting to witness the shameless partisanship of a so-called objective media. Clearly shills in bed together.
Agreed. I've actually spent some time trying to figure out roughly when the major American media outlets stopped being objective. Clearly they weren't objective during the Bill Clinton impeachment drama. Anyway, I stopped relying on American media quite some time ago. Mostly, I rely on Reuters and the BBC now.
BBC is just stylish propaganda , none of that tucker or hannity nonsense.
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » March 29, 2021, 6:54 pm

BBC is just CNN regurgitated with an annoying marble-mouft twang. It's leftist dross propaganda.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 29, 2021, 7:08 pm

The more the Troll gets proven wrong, the more shrill he becomes. Next post he will be claiming that Biden played hide-the-sausage with Mother Theresa.

So lets play a game Mr G. name 5 TV news outlets with a better reputation than the BBC?
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » March 30, 2021, 9:47 am

Giggle wrote:
March 29, 2021, 6:54 pm
BBC is just CNN regurgitated with an annoying marble-mouft twang. It's leftist dross propaganda.
Can't compare CNN with BBC news as never watched CNN . I have watched a little FOX news and that rates up there with stormfront . But their all just propaganda anyway. Gave up news when it all became in depth expert analysis :roll: . the big difference is the BBC don't have to worry about ratings ,where as CNN and FOX news depend on entertainment value rather than news
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 30, 2021, 10:47 am

There's also those poor souls who conflate news with opinion. They read an op-ed piece on an online news platform and take that onboard as news. When they subsequently see it mentioned on Fox, then it's gospel.

I bet they were rubbish in Comprehension back in school too.

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » March 31, 2021, 9:55 am

Whistler wrote:
March 29, 2021, 1:56 pm
Declan,

I re-read part of the email trail on the Wisconsin wireless access. So as an IT consultant, let me explain why this was impossible.

1. SSID's. A wireless router that provides connectivity has a couple of settings. The security protocol used (these days almost always WAP2 - Wireless Access Protocol), the actual router password itself and if the router can be discovered or not. There is no such thing as a secret SSID, there can be a hidden SSID but it is not that hard for anybody to find, put me near any wireless router and I could display all the hidden SSID's with a single click, no hacking needed. It would have been possible to connect while the discovery setting was open, and then close the setting afterwards, but nobody can create a secret SSID, hidden SSID's are not hidden very well. Typically there is only one SSID per router, some advanced ones have 2, There are zero benefits in this case of having hidden SSID's.

2. Once connected to a wireless network, the user would then need a login to access any server or client, not just the router, the router holds no storage capability so you could not access files. To access the files you would have to know the IP address and then have a logon to that device. There have been no emails presented that provide this information. If the aim to create a 'backdoor' to the storage system or access the software then a series of passwords would have to be issued.

3. The IT consultant was not located at the voting centre, so he could not connect wirelessly if he was say more than 80 meters away from the wireless router. 100% impossible. So he had to be at the voting centre all of the time. If he was at the centre, he would not need to connect wirelessly, he could just log onto the LAN (local Area Network) via any PC. The whole wireless access story is BS.

4. Some of the stupidity of statements by the investigating committee complained that the software used could not be examined because it was not 'Open Source'. Commercial software is rarely 'Open Source', Googles core software is not, nor is Microsoft, Oracle or any of the majors. They paid to create the software and they sell it, software companies do not create software just so they can give it away.

5. Software, hardware and services relating to voting systems is tightly controlled by a comprehensive set of published standards. These ensure testing, operations and security meets very stringent standards. No data can be transmitted unless it is encrypted so intercepting packets of information over a network would be fruitless.

6. Anybody can knock up an email, its done all the time to spread misinformation, etc. Nothing I read stated that the emails had been verified by accessing the email server. in this case, it looks for a host of reasons, the emails are concocted.

This like the conspiracy theory about Italy hacking machines from space, technically impossible and only slightly plausible to people with only a rudimentary knowledge of IT.
None of that has anything to do with what is in the emails.
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » March 31, 2021, 10:05 am

I am bringing news that those in the bubble will not like so I never expect those who live here to agree with any of it. The news I bring only shows another side to those who read but do not comment. My friends send me news every day and I post it whenever I get around to it. I am just a visitor here. Forgive me if I ignore your criticisim that you always have for for sources or news that you do not like. It is what those who live here always do with anyone who has a different view. I look at the news. Not the source. Even CNN and that idiot on Infowars gets it right now and then. Much of the media that you like has a history of ignoring news that they do not like and they do not report it. So you will never like the source of news that reports on those ignored things.

The direction is not changing for Joe.

-10 -10 -11 -12- -12 -10 -10 thru March 30.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public ... er_id_laws

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public ... ent_rights

Many people view things differently than those in the bubble.
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 31, 2021, 10:06 am

^^ What's in the emails?

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » March 31, 2021, 10:14 am

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 31, 2021, 10:30 am

As far as I'm concerned, they can all carry on with this fake "stolen election" narrative until they're blue in the face.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 31, 2021, 11:16 am

Declan MacPherson wrote:
March 31, 2021, 10:05 am
I look at the news. Not the source. Even CNN and that idiot on Infowars gets it right now and then.
If you only look at the news (and not the source), how do you distinguish who is getting it right "now and then", and conversely, wrong the rest of the time?

Do you leave the assessment of credibility entirely in the hands of "My friends send me news every day "?

Or do you just believe everything they send you?

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » March 31, 2021, 11:34 am

Weak-minded shallow idealogues love to dismiss anything from sources they don't like -- sources that shred their flimsy arguments. They're too lazy to determine if the reporting has any credibility -- by looking for the same story in other places.

They think that by shrieking and flailing their arms and rolling their eyes and mincing about they can discredit any source. They're generally imbeciles.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 31, 2021, 1:06 pm

^ His friends are sending him OPINIONS and not news. His links are mostly to op-ed pieces and not news. I believe we've covered this ground already.

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » March 31, 2021, 5:50 pm

Giggle wrote:
March 31, 2021, 11:34 am
Weak-minded shallow idealogues love to dismiss anything from sources they don't like -- sources that shred their flimsy arguments. They're too lazy to determine if the reporting has any credibility -- by looking for the same story in other places.
Yes, I'm still waiting for a response to the facts I gave you in response to your post about Biden's alleged sexual predatory behavior. Have you dismissed facts which are inconsistent with your point of view?

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » March 31, 2021, 6:19 pm

The facts are still there. Just being ignored by media who will overlook just about anything to advance their fabricated narrative.

Biden is a sexual deviant. So is Barry Bathhouse Obama.

The unscrupulous lefty jackals will rip a man to shreds after even the most inconceivable garbage lies, half-truths, and utter nonsense. see: Kavanaugh

But when Senator Joe Biden puts his finger into the vagina of an aide in the halls of Congress, she's a DAMN LIAR! That's not harassment, that's sexual assault. What happened to the woke SJW demands that all women must be believed ala Ford?
'The Democratic Party continues to be complicit with sexual misconduct.'
Tara Reade, Jan. 21, 2021

Reade was only one of eight women who accused Biden of inappropriate touching. He's a shameless deviant misfit. That hair-sniffing schtick is creepy as the lizard-fossil himself.

Return to “U.S. Politics”