Post by rick » May 22, 2021, 3:00 pm

An appalling indictment.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: oh dear Priti ....... at it again

Post by Drunk Monkey » May 22, 2021, 4:18 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
May 22, 2021, 2:41 pm
Bla bla bla ... SHES STILL A VERY SEXY MILF...

dm
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » May 22, 2021, 8:43 pm

This is Australia's version of Priti - seems they could almost be twins both physically and politically.
imagev1d734185cc3855ce0e01c75943ede5137-ywksgny7lva0lgyh4s2.jpg
Darth Vader
Fortunately for Australia, Dutton has been moved from the very sensitive Home Affairs portfolio to Minister of Defence.

.....Oh wait ... :shock:

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » May 23, 2021, 11:22 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
May 22, 2021, 4:18 pm
Bla bla bla ... SHES STILL A VERY SEXY MILF...

dm
She is, I rather like her. I watched her being interviewed on the Marr show this morning- she doesn't take any jive ass honky ---- from the BBC Hacks.

She's also very adept at throwing out Johnny Foreigner when he doesn't behave himself. You know the sort, rapists, murderers, traffickers; the ne'er do wells who want to tap you for your hard earned shilling.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 24, 2021, 8:37 am

^ She's good at trotting out the usual political doublespeak and tropes and avoiding answering ANY of the questions directly or succinctly. She has a Degree in Cyclic Rhetoric, a Master's in Bliarism and a Doctorate on Verbal Diarrhea.

I wouldn't touch her with DM's.

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » May 24, 2021, 4:05 pm

If a chap like you has access to DM's then I'm probably on the wrong forum. :shock:

Did you watch the Andrew Marr show yesterday? I didn't hear the political double speak and avoidance of answers from the Home Secretary. Crikey, sorry, can you watch the Marr Show in Thailand?

Here's what the Home Secretary has done so far. With a Tory majority of over 80 seats in the House, I argue she has the support of Joe Public.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13612988/ ... apists-uk/

Bliarism, what is that?
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » May 24, 2021, 4:11 pm

Earnest wrote:
May 24, 2021, 4:05 pm
If a chap like you has access to DM's then I'm probably on the wrong forum. :shock:

Did you watch the Andrew Marr show yesterday? I didn't hear the political double speak and avoidance of answers from the Home Secretary. Crikey, sorry, can you watch the Marr Show in Thailand?

Here's what the Home Secretary has done so far. With a Tory majority of over 80 seats in the House, I argue she has the support of Joe Public.

Bliarism, what is that?
Agree Earnest ..i reckon Priti has and is doing a good job and is backed by more of the population than assumed .. home secretary always has been a poison chalice position but shes got some balls and spunk and remains strong whilst all the wokey dokeys attack her.

Plus i repeat ..shes a milf

DM .. i would with DMs
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 24, 2021, 6:27 pm

Earnest wrote:
May 24, 2021, 4:05 pm

Bliarism, what is that?
No, I watched her on Sky and when she was asked point blank if she trusted the BBC, off she went around the houses. Maybe she gets the soft touch from the BBC (and vice versa)?

In other criticisms, one of her claims is that the asylum system is "fundamentally broken". Awesome! We've had the Tories in charge for nigh-on 11 years already so I wonder who bloody broke it?

Dumb white British tabloid readers. As long as they see her sticking it to the ***** and Muslims, they won't notice the slow and stealthy undermining of their freedoms at home with the murky bits of the contentious Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Bill.

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » May 24, 2021, 7:44 pm

Do you live in the UK?

Return to “U.K.”