March 17, 2020, 11:51 am
tamada wrote:
March 17, 2020, 11:43 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
March 17, 2020, 11:02 am
anefarious1 wrote:
March 16, 2020, 8:25 pm
Buri Ram has been locked down.
Interesting to see what happens when i return to my Buriram home later this week .. should be ok as not in the main city itself and im hoping theres no problem taking the small roads back door route overnight early morning hours.

I think its all main roads into the city , airport and Train/Bus Stations will have screening ... whilst rural areas supposed to report to the Village headman .. if i can catch him sober !!

DM
The bigger question is, will they let you leave?!
Slip out in the dead of night Tam .. wont tell em
You cannot exactly slip any where DM, the same as me, you create a shadow in the sun and blank out lights at night

Udon Map
Admin

50 New Cases Reported Today, Friday, 20 March

Post by Udon Map » March 20, 2020, 1:34 pm

From Reuters through The Bangkok Post

Door.jpg
A glass door at the Finance Ministry in Bangkok gets a good clean on Friday. Finance Minister Uttama Savanayanan said on Thursday he had tested negative for Covid-19, after a member of his security detail was earlier confirmed to be infected with the virus. (Photo: Pattarapong Chatpattarasill)

The government reported 50 new coronavirus infections on Friday, taking the tally to 322, with the majority in Bangkok.

One group of 41 new cases is linked to earlier infections, while another, of nine, centres on overseas arrivals and contact with foreigners, Suwannachai Wattanayingcharoenchai, director-general of the disease control department, told a news conference.

Thailand has reported one death from Covid-19, with 43 patients having recovered and gone home, while 278 are still in hospital.

Courtesy of The Bangkok Post
https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/ge ... al-now-322

747man
udonmap.com

Re: Corona Virus / Covid important Information

Post by 747man » March 23, 2020, 12:16 pm

PHOTO: Thai PBS Worldfollow us in feedly
Thailand’s Ministry of Public Health and the Department of Disease control confirmed 122 new cases of the Covid-19 coronavirus in their daily press briefing today (Monday). This brings Thailand’s total to 721 since the virus was first detected in January. 7 remain in critical condition.

Of the new cases, 16 have been traced to previously confirmed cases, while 4 were from the “boxing match cluster,” and were found in Nanthaburi, and Nakhon Pathom outside Bangkok, and the eastern province of Ubon Ratchatani. 10 are from abroad, including 2 repatriating Thai nationals. 6 had worked in entertainment venues in Phuket, Pattaya and Roi Et.

As of today, 52 patients have recovered, while 668 remain in hospital. One death has been reported.

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”