Miscellaneous COVID-19/Corona Virus Discussion, Questions, etc.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Re: Miscellaneous COVID-19/Corona Virus Discussion, Questions, etc.

Post by Giggle » April 9, 2021, 10:26 pm

That AZ botch job is poison. Don't do it. Brits tryna rush it through to be first and prance around like they've finally done something useful over the past century.

Give that untested, unreliable, unverified joke-of-a-jab wide berth. And pleased, next time leave the hard stuff to world leaders.

Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » April 9, 2021, 11:54 pm

Sorry jacksprat my fault i meant Saint

mak
udonmap.com

Post by mak » April 10, 2021, 11:55 am

"The British Council vaccinated all their Bangkok staff yesterday, both Thai and non-Thai, presumably imported from the UK."

mak
udonmap.com

Post by mak » April 10, 2021, 12:10 pm

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » April 10, 2021, 12:27 pm

Fewer than 5,000 Wuhan Flu deaths in China, with a population of 1.4 billion.
Nearly all deaths (95%+) occurred in one province -- Hubei -- where Wuhan Flu originated.
Ireland (5m population), Moldova (2.6m), Panama (4.2m) each have more Wuhan Flu deaths than China.

Does anybody else find this extremely peculiar?

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » April 10, 2021, 12:32 pm

Just been told by a Thai cleaner that 140 + in Udon and that Big C might have limited opening. Source Thai , not confirmed....sorry

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » April 10, 2021, 2:57 pm

Ha Ha i understand now all the Jet ski Scams ? the double pricing , the Taxi Mafia and Attacks on Tourists because they were ripped off, the Corruption, which is acceptable in Thai Society is all in my head and hasn't happened ? is this what you think ? or are you a denier that can't accept the truth and your utopia is shattered by some home truths. Instead of dodging the Question on the Thread your deflecting again and having a go at me. Not once have you posted anything good vaccine roll out we in the UK have done all you want to do is post negative off topic posts. I made an error mentioning jackspratt and as it was my fault i said sorry to him. I'll be surprised if this response from me is allowed.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » April 10, 2021, 4:34 pm

An official with the World Health Organization (WHO) on Wednesday warned against referring to COVID-19 as the “Chinese virus,” saying that it could lead to racial profiling against Asians when “there is no blame in this.”

Mike Ryan, the executive director of WHO’s Emergencies Program, at a news conference urged people to be “careful” with the language they use when referring to the ongoing pandemic.

“Viruses know no borders and they don’t care about your ethnicity, the color of your skin or how much money you have in the bank,” Ryan said.

He warned against characterizing the virus in a way that could encourage xenophobic behavior, saying he was sure “anyone would regret profiling a virus along those lines.
https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... here-is-no

Yet.

Variant strains from Brazil, California, South Africa, and England are ALL referred to by their geographic origins.

The purpose of Newspeak was not only to provide a medium of expression for the world-view and mental habits proper to the devotees of Ingsoc, but to make all other modes of thought impossible. George Orwell - 1984

colt1911
udonmap.com

Post by colt1911 » April 10, 2021, 5:16 pm

786 Covid cases in Thailand reported today.... BKK Post. The cat is out of the bag. Be careful.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » April 10, 2021, 5:24 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
April 10, 2021, 12:32 pm
Just been told by a Thai cleaner that 140 + in Udon and that Big C might have limited opening. Source Thai , not confirmed....sorry
Further to my previous post, after visiting Big C, I asked the question and was told, no plans to close at all . BUT as the scenario changes daily , stay alert and take care is the order of the day !

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » April 10, 2021, 5:29 pm

Now reported on "ABC Aust. Just In" the J&J vaccine may be creating blood clots as well.
Sorry can't post the link, look yourself if interested.
Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » April 10, 2021, 5:34 pm

Bandung_Dero wrote:
April 10, 2021, 5:29 pm
Now reported on "ABC Aust. Just In" the J&J vaccine may be creating blood clots as well.
You rage at me for not posting facts then write this 😃

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » April 10, 2021, 5:41 pm

Tis true it may be that the chemical makeup of these vaccines can trigger side-effects , not previously seen, if so the outcome could be fatal having said that the fatality rate is seriously considerably less than those who catch and die of Covid.

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » April 10, 2021, 5:49 pm

dunroaming wrote:
April 10, 2021, 5:34 pm
Bandung_Dero wrote:
April 10, 2021, 5:29 pm
You rage at me for not posting facts then write this 😃
You Wacka! Right now I'm not on my PC limited by my phone. = You so simple you can't search the site yourself?
Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » April 11, 2021, 3:14 pm

Residents of a Caribbean island attempting to flee a volcanic eruption will not be permitted to travel to neighboring countries offering refuge unless they produce proof showing that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.

Ralph Gonsalves, the prime minister of St. Vincent and the Grenadines, said that only those who had been fully vaccinated can board the ships that will take them to neighboring islands.
https://denvergazette.com/wex/coronavir ... 342ca.html

Wow. Stay on the island and get incinerated because you haven't yet been vaccinated.

Sounds reasonable. :confused: :badteeth: :shock:

The world has gone completely bonkers.

mak
udonmap.com

Post by mak » April 12, 2021, 8:29 am

Meanwhile, in Chiang Mai.
Attachments
Covid Chiang Mai.jpg

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » April 12, 2021, 8:45 am

tamada wrote:
April 9, 2021, 9:52 am
vlad wrote:
April 8, 2021, 8:47 pm
Yes i have jack but 17 deaths out of 33 million so far innoculated is neglible compared to the death rate we have endured since Covid hit us. I believe the vaccine has not been proven that the death from blood clots has been responsible due to the astra zeneca vaccine.
Stop avoiding the point and tell us more about these dangerous Russian and Chinese shots and how private hospitals in Thailand may swap them with out with the quality AZ stuff and cheat the unsuspecting farangs living here.
I heard on the radio that China has admitted that its covid vaccine is not very effective. I do not know if 'The Daily Beast' is a reliable source or not but it repeats the news report that I heard on the radio, https://www.thedailybeast.com/china-fin ... work-great
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » April 12, 2021, 8:52 am

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
April 12, 2021, 8:45 am
tamada wrote:
April 9, 2021, 9:52 am
vlad wrote:
April 8, 2021, 8:47 pm
Yes i have jack but 17 deaths out of 33 million so far innoculated is neglible compared to the death rate we have endured since Covid hit us. I believe the vaccine has not been proven that the death from blood clots has been responsible due to the astra zeneca vaccine.
Stop avoiding the point and tell us more about these dangerous Russian and Chinese shots and how private hospitals in Thailand may swap them with out with the quality AZ stuff and cheat the unsuspecting farangs living here.
I heard on the radio that China has admitted that its covid vaccine is not very effective. I do not know if 'The Daily Beast' is a reliable source or not but it repeats the news report that I heard on the radio, https://www.thedailybeast.com/china-fin ... work-great
I read the same on a few different news outlets here.

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » April 12, 2021, 9:03 am

Chile reports that one shot of the chinese vaccine is only 3% effective..... rising to 56% for 2 shots. Now China wants to buy vaccines from other countries. China has never released its phase 3 testing data for their vaccine.

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”