The source of the coronvirus??

saint
udonmap.com

Re: The source of the coronvirus??

Post by saint » April 30, 2020, 11:53 am

Pal do you believe that the Chinese made it common knowledge when they first realised there was a problem ,because i sure as nonsense dont .
They knew it was serious way before they admitted it was a problem , in fact they only admitted it when they were found out .
Similar to the Russians and Chanoble.

pal52
udonmap.com

Post by pal52 » April 30, 2020, 12:02 pm

saint wrote:
April 30, 2020, 11:53 am
Pal do you believe that the Chinese made it common knowledge when they first realised there was a problem ,because i sure as nonsense dont .
They knew it was serious way before they admitted it was a problem , in fact they only admitted it when they were found out .
I agree with you the Chinese did not make it common Knowledge quick enough.
They also did not realize how quick it would spread.
But the WHO was informed quite early and they did not act quick enough.
To ask them for compensation by USA and the threat of sanctions if they do not pay is also stupid.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 30, 2020, 12:07 pm

pal52 wrote:
April 30, 2020, 12:02 pm
saint wrote:
I agree with you the Chinese did not make it common Knowledge quick enough.
They also did not realize how quick it would spread.
But the WHO was informed quite early and they did not act quick enough.
To ask them for compensation by USA and the threat of sanctions if they do not pay is also stupid.
Its Chenobyl saint .. :-" my gran worked there as a cleaner

The WHO were informed but silenced by the Chinese .. until it became impossible to cover up any longer.

Dunno about compo n sanctions etc I think many will boycott Chinese goods ... Im boycotting sweet n sour pork balls

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 30, 2020, 12:08 pm

I agree , compensation will never happen , and sanctions dont really work .
Best would be to ban all imports from China , untill they act like a reasonable civilised country and decent world citizen .

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 30, 2020, 12:48 pm

mickojak wrote:
April 29, 2020, 7:52 pm
Whistler wrote:
April 29, 2020, 7:33 pm
by Whistler » April 29, 2020, 10:33 pm

troll
No, you're a brainwashed idiot.
We know you won't watch the following video because you recently told us that you just google and made smart@rse comments.
No problem, plenty of others on this forum will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... e=emb_logo
I watched the first few minutes. That was all that what was needed.

The woman is reading to a script. she keeps averting her eyes, and displays a 'startled' look. She also stumbles over some of her statements, unsure of her wording. All dead set indicators of both her discomfort of what she is doing and how people react when they are lying.

If you gave this to Alan Pease, a corporate trainer in assessing body language, Alan would laugh his head off. Just so you know Mick, I had Alan in to train my sales and marketing staff when I was CEO of a software company, assessing body language is an important skill for sales people to develop.

Even without being trained to spot a fake, this was so obvious anybody with a modicum of intelligence could see it is rubbish. If you believe this crap, you are incredibly naive.
Last edited by Whistler on April 30, 2020, 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » April 30, 2020, 1:29 pm

saint wrote:
If anyone should have known how serious it was and its true potential, then it was the Chinese for sure.

They had the experience of recognizing and dealing with the Bird Flu and SARS, better than anyone else. They should have known how to identify a virus outbreak and also assess its potential to spread, at a very early stage, given their first hand knowledge of the two previous ones. Probably more than two, but you will never know.

Equally they should have known or they did know the risk of the Covid 19 Virus (or one similar), to the Human population, given they had been experimenting in the Wuhan BSL–4 with this one or a similar virus from the horseshoe bats, for the past what, 4 - 5 years. I doubt much of what they have seen with Covid 19 and its effects is new to them. :-k =;

If you are telling me that the Chinese could not recognize a virus outbreak at an very early stage (within several weeks) and could not cross check the patient samples against that which they most likely had in their Wuhan Virology Lab and had been experimenting with (or one very similar) for the past 4 plus years within several week of identify it, then I am truly amazed.

My view is that they the Chinese knew exactly what they had moving through the Wuhan population in mid-December (at the latest) and they also knew it likely real potential to escalate into a Pandemic, before they notified WHO on 31 December 2019. Juts my view, but it stands to reason. =;

The question I would ask, both the Chinese and WHO, is ?? "What exactly did they tell WHO that they had on 31 December 2019 and did they advise WHO how serious it was or could be on that date". Or did the Chinese understate the severity of the problem to WHO on 31 December 2019. :-k :-k :-k

“WHO knows What” to use a punt. [-X [-X [-X

pipoz4444
Last edited by pipoz4444 on May 1, 2020, 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 30, 2020, 4:14 pm

Spot on PIP, I think you have assessed the situation pretty well. What is more the Dr Li Wenliang alerted his colleagues in early January that a SARS like virus was killing people. We now know he was arrested for his alert and he died of the virus early February.

Lets not just blame the Chinese.

Dr Wenliang's alert was in the public forum for other nations to see as well. There is no way the American' and other Western nations did not pick up on the virus in Wuhan in early January as well. So, China knew, WHO knew and Western intelligence knew. China covered up and our governments did not assess and take action ether.

Most Western nations did not move with effective prevention measures for several weeks despite the fact that it was obvious in late February that COVID 19 was a very nasty virus.

Seems to be a case of don't admit this is a pandemic, I have my eyes shut so you can't see me. When I wrote on this forum very early in March that we had to take COVID 19 seriously, I was accused of being a tin hat guy. Seems there are plenty of people in the West who ignored the obvious signs, but are now more than willing to lay the entire blame on China.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » April 30, 2020, 6:10 pm

Its has nothing to do with laying blame? That's what A... do all the time

It was merely reasonable assumption of what in all probability took place, given the two previous first hand experiences that the Chinese Government and Health Officials did have, during and after the outbreaks of SARS and Bird Flu, along with the documented facts of their the research into the Horseshoe bat virus, over the past 5 years. Granted it is subjective, but the Ducks do seem to line up in a row.

As to what Other Governments may or may not have known for sure, from January 2020 on wards, whether it be that of Europe, USA or Asia and or respective Intelligence organizations, I didn't consider it relevant, as my to my question was to do with the time period during the month of December 2019.

I was questioning "What did both Chinese Government and WHO really knew about the Virus with some degree of certainly during December 2019 and what they probably failed to disclose. I think we all know Why ?? they decided to suppress it =; =; :-k :-k , but may never know how much it was.

I thought this was appropriate

ostrich-head-sand-warning-quarantine.jpg
Last edited by pipoz4444 on May 1, 2020, 12:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 30, 2020, 8:22 pm

You might not be laying blame pip, but there are plenty that will and have already done so.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » May 1, 2020, 9:56 am

For the conspiracy theorists:
......... the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) released a statement saying the intelligence community "concurs with the wide scientific consensus that the COVID-19 virus was not man-made or genetically modified".
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-05-01/ ... b/12204108

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » May 1, 2020, 10:24 am

jackspratt wrote:
May 1, 2020, 9:56 am
......... the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) released a statement saying the intelligence community "concurs with the wide scientific consensus that the COVID-19 virus was not man-made or genetically modified".
Therefore one can assume despite what TRUMP STATES QUITE PUBLICALLY , it did not emanate from a LAB . One of natures quirks it seems .

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » May 1, 2020, 11:03 am

Khun Paul wrote:
May 1, 2020, 10:24 am
jackspratt wrote:
Therefore one can assume despite what TRUMP STATES QUITE PUBLICALLY , it did not emanate from a LAB . One of natures quirks it seems .
Does that settle it tam or do you still want to wear your tin hat?

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » May 1, 2020, 11:21 am

Khun Paul wrote:
April 30, 2020, 9:41 am
I really think you should worry about your own part of the globe and keep your nose out of UK Politics about which you know less than most .
Khun Paul wrote:
:-k
Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 1, 2020, 11:47 am

Whistler wrote:
May 1, 2020, 11:03 am
Khun Paul wrote:
jackspratt wrote:
You must have missed when I posted this several weeks ago. It's quite OK. I don't expect you to try and keep up with EVERYTHING I say or post. With the possible exception of saint, nobody does.

PS: Yes, I know it's a Falun Gong outlet.

PPS: How many dead from Covid-19 in NBLP now?

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » May 1, 2020, 1:59 pm

tamada wrote:
May 1, 2020, 11:47 am
Whistler wrote:
May 1, 2020, 11:03 am
Khun Paul wrote:
jackspratt wrote:
You must have missed when I posted this several weeks ago. It's quite OK. I don't expect you to try and keep up with EVERYTHING I say or post. With the possible exception of saint, nobody does.

PS: Yes, I know it's a Falun Gong outlet.

PPS: How many dead from Covid-19 in NBLP now?
Ah bless , you just cant help yourself , can you .
Never mind i can take it better than you apparently , but its good to know you keep on trying . Well done , perseverance is the key . \:D/

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » May 1, 2020, 2:02 pm

Trump is now saying he has evidence that it did come from the lab .
The problem is Trumps a little like LWT , he talks so much rubbish he has no credibility any more .

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » May 1, 2020, 2:40 pm

saint wrote:
April 30, 2020, 12:08 pm
, untill they act like a reasonable civilised country and decent world citizen .
Sorry saint that this will never happen, certainly not for the foreseeable future and certainly not for the longer term. :-k

The culture of the Chinese Business/People is to make money at all cost and everyone's expense. It is not so much about playing fair or playing buy the rules. Its is strongly influenced by their belief in "Confucian" and so their drive to work as one people to accumulate wealth and keep that wealth between them. That and not wanting to lose Face, when caught out. Its their "Ideology", not ours. :confused:

So the Chinese practices and ways will always govern over all Others in the World, especially that of the West and or Europe with tend to be governed by the rule of laws. But even with their laws, the West and Europe still remain fragmented and can rarely agree, whereas the Chinese will for the next .. years always agree between themselves, particularly where it means more wealth.

Putting this genie back in its bottle is not going to be easy, as they have already begun the process of building their trade relationships/organization with many other countries around the world, for the day that "needing to or having to", trade with the West and Europe, means a lot less to them. :-k :-k

This "Sanctions and the like" may cause the Chinese to pull their head in for a while, but it will only serve for the Chinese to buy time. Behind the scenes it will be business as usual in China. To use a phrase "Smoke and Mirrors", from their side. [-(

letter-d-fantasy-cyrillic-alphabet-azbuka-fantasy-genie-bottle-cartoon-fairytale-character-57778415.jpg

pipoz4444

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » May 1, 2020, 3:23 pm

pipoz4444 wrote:
May 1, 2020, 2:40 pm

The culture of the Chinese Business/People is to make money at all cost and everyone's expense. It is not so much about playing fair or playing buy the rules. Its is strongly influenced by their belief in "Confucian" and so their drive to work as one people to accumulate wealth and keep that wealth between them. That and not wanting to lose Face, when caught out. Its their "Ideology", not ours. :confused:
So China/the Chinese invented capitalism. :-k

That's news to me.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » May 1, 2020, 3:42 pm

PIP

Can you please lead the way to a Culture/People that Do Not want to make money at all cost and peoples expense?????
Jews, Indians,Americans, Brits, Muslims, Russians, Italians, and the list goes on

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » May 1, 2020, 4:21 pm

jackspratt wrote:
May 1, 2020, 3:23 pm
pipoz4444 wrote:
May 1, 2020, 2:40 pm

So China/the Chinese invented capitalism. :-k

That's news to me.
They have controlled business throughout all SE Asia for generations. Fact. Ever worked for a Chinese company oh great one?

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”