Donald J Trump positive for COVID-19

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Re: Donald J Trump positive for COVID-19

Post by Kenr6583 » October 3, 2020, 8:08 am

And for the record, 213,499 deaths in the United States to date. I'm not hearing much compassion from the White House for all the COVID-19 related deaths.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » October 3, 2020, 8:10 am

He's certainly in my thoughts and prayers. ;)

And given that, according to many of the hypocrite christians in the US and on here, he was god's appointment, the BOB should have no problem recovering.

But mercifully not to inflict any further of his misery on the US and the world.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » October 3, 2020, 8:25 am

They just listed the Meds he is currently taking, no mention of the hydroxychloroqulne he was touting, and said was also Taking,
another lie, that may of cost lives.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » October 3, 2020, 8:29 am

newtovillagelife wrote:
October 3, 2020, 8:25 am
They just listed the Meds he is currently taking, no mention of the hydroxychloroqulne he was touting, and said was also Taking,
another lie, that may of cost lives.
I misspoke, I apologize.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 3, 2020, 8:34 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
October 3, 2020, 7:37 am
The out n out unfettered hatred being shown towards Trump by all n sundry over his covid infection is IMO shameful , he is a human being not a rabied soi dog that bites everyone that passes .. love him as many do (and think hes doing a great job) OR hate him as many also seem to do (for whatever , political reasons or other) wishing someone ill ..IS A DISGRACE... compassion should be shown by all quarters.

Half the country seem to be think hes worth their vote .. so is he really as bad as the haters say ??

Talking of soi dogs ....waiting for the smiling assassin Pelosi to comment and surprisingly wished Trump well .. horrible woman indeed but i wouldnt wish her ill unless its a dose of thrush or similar and to loss her voice.

DM
Not sure what nonsense you're watching when you see, "out n out unfettered hatred being shown towards Trump by all n sundry over his covid infection." Biden's campaign has already pulled all their negative advertising in light of Trump's current unfortunate circumstances. This despite Trump's epic dipshittery about the Covid-19 handling.

Maybe Trump will start wearing the mask that he typically used to pull out of his pocket and waive around at press conferences as some sort of validation. It's like you leaving your spare wheel at home before you head off in the truck to Bangkok. Reminds me of the joke about the country hick's first visit to the whorehouse and his brother showing him a condom and demonstrating how it's put on using his thumb. Later, as the happy hick is banging away, the slapper asks him, "You sure you have a condom on?" to which the hick proudly sticks his latex-clad thumb in the air and says, "Yup! It's right here!"

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » October 3, 2020, 8:37 am

A man in Arizona died by ingesting chloroquine after watching Trump promote hydroxychloroquine.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » October 3, 2020, 8:45 am

Now he is in a hospital ......really sad .

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » October 3, 2020, 8:49 am

Khun Paul wrote:
October 3, 2020, 8:45 am
Now he is in a hospital ......really sad .
Really ??? or written with a grin
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » October 3, 2020, 8:54 am

He is at a military hospital as a precaution, nothing more, nothing less. He is in a suite there.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » October 3, 2020, 8:56 am

tamada wrote:
October 3, 2020, 8:34 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
The out n out unfettered hatred being shown towards Trump by all n sundry over his covid infection is IMO shameful , he is a human being not a rabied soi dog that bites everyone that passes .. love him as many do (and think hes doing a great job) OR hate him as many also seem to do (for whatever , political reasons or other) wishing someone ill ..IS A DISGRACE... compassion should be shown by all quarters.

Half the country seem to be think hes worth their vote .. so is he really as bad as the haters say ??

Talking of soi dogs ....waiting for the smiling assassin Pelosi to comment and surprisingly wished Trump well .. horrible woman indeed but i wouldnt wish her ill unless its a dose of thrush or similar and to loss her voice.

DM
Not sure what nonsense you're watching when you see, "out n out unfettered hatred being shown towards Trump by all n sundry over his covid infection." Biden's campaign has already pulled all their negative advertising in light of Trump's current unfortunate circumstances. This despite Trump's epic dipshittery about the Covid-19 handling.

Maybe Trump will start wearing the mask that he typically used to pull out of his pocket and waive around at press conferences as some sort of validation. It's like you leaving your spare wheel at home before you head off in the truck to Bangkok. Reminds me of the joke about the country hick's first visit to the whorehouse and his brother showing him a condom and demonstrating how it's put on using his thumb. Later, as the happy hick is banging away, the slapper asks him, "You sure you have a condom on?" to which the hick proudly sticks his latex-clad thumb in the air and says, "Yup! It's right here!"
White man speak with forked tongue .. (can i say that)

All these 2 faced Trump haters now wishing him well .. WALOB .. they dont mean a word of it its just politically correct to say it Tam ..

always got my spare wheel Tammy and a spare pair of shorts just in case theres an accident

DM

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » October 3, 2020, 9:04 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
October 3, 2020, 8:56 am
tamada wrote:
Drunk Monkey wrote:

DM

All these 2 faced Trump haters now wishing him well .. WALOB .. they dont mean a word of it its just politically correct to say it Tam ..

always got my spare wheel Tammy and a spare pair of shorts just in case theres an accident

DM
Sounds like you're speaking out of both ends. First you say it's disgraceful someone wishing him ill, then you say they are two faced.for wishing him well.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 3, 2020, 9:12 am

Kenr6583 wrote:
October 3, 2020, 8:54 am
He is at a military hospital as a precaution, nothing more, nothing less. He is in a suite there.
It's the special, previously unused Walter Reed Military Hospital's Presidential Suite that US taxpayers have paid for.

Trump making YOUR US tax dollars work for HIM!

Winning!

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » October 3, 2020, 9:14 am

He reaps what he sows...

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » October 3, 2020, 9:20 am

Kenr6583 wrote:
October 3, 2020, 9:04 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
tamada wrote:
Drunk Monkey wrote:

DM

DM
Sounds like you're speaking out of both ends. First you say it's disgraceful someone wishing him ill, then you say they are two faced.for wishing him well.
I often speak out both ends and usually both make sense .. unlike some :lol: :lol:

Sounds to me like its absolutely possible both are happening .. some wishing him ill , some wishing him well and even some who are wishing him well because its the political thing to do whilst really thinking in the back of their minds otherwise...

at least i have an open mind .. the Trump and Biden haters are all out there in various guises .. thats politics a dirty 2 faced charade the world over.

LET THE US citizens decide ... im pretty sure the double taking keyboard bashing forum member venting off against either Trump for his arrogance or Biden being a gaffe prone fruitcake wont make a diddlysquat of a difference.

DM

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » October 3, 2020, 9:21 am

newtovillagelife wrote:
October 3, 2020, 9:14 am
He reaps what he sows...
I rest my case Mlord ..

anefarious1
udonmap.com

Post by anefarious1 » October 3, 2020, 9:26 am

tamada wrote:
October 3, 2020, 9:12 am
Kenr6583 wrote:
October 3, 2020, 8:54 am
It's the special, previously unused Walter Reed Military Hospital's Presidential Suite that US taxpayers have paid for.

Trump making YOUR US tax dollars work for HIM!

Winning!
The hospital bill I don't mind. It's the $140 million or so in golf-related outings at the taxpayers expense that is really disgusting. And millions of that go directly into the Trump family's pockets because his resorts are billing us! Anyone recall when Trump said he'd have no time to golf?

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » October 3, 2020, 9:27 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
October 3, 2020, 9:20 am
Kenr6583 wrote:
Drunk Monkey wrote:
tamada wrote:
Drunk Monkey wrote:

DM

DM
I often speak out both ends and usually both make sense .. unlike some :lol: :lol:

Sounds to me like its absolutely possible both are happening .. some wishing him ill , some wishing him well and even some who are wishing him well because its the political thing to do whilst really thinking in the back of their minds otherwise...

at least i have an open mind .. the Trump and Biden haters are all out there in various guises .. thats politics a dirty 2 faced charade the world over.

LET THE US citizens decide ... im pretty sure the double taking keyboard bashing forum member venting off against either Trump for his arrogance or Biden being a gaffe prone fruitcake wont make a diddlysquat of a difference.

DM
That means you can never be wrong.

the-monk
udonmap.com

Post by the-monk » October 3, 2020, 9:31 am

Trump is in hospital .. PURE IRONY... this is the monster that wish to deny hospital-cares access to millions of US citizens.
This is the monster that is directly responsible for hundreds of thousands covid victims, for his won benefit.
This the monster that wages wars, on civilians killing elders, women, kids etc, for political gains.
This is the monster that chain, handcuff, drug, deport kids for his own pleasure.
This is a monster that belongs to the Sadam league.
This monster should be caged in Lafayette Square.
Soi dogs bark, this monster kills.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » October 3, 2020, 9:42 am

Kenr6583 wrote:
October 3, 2020, 9:27 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
October 3, 2020, 9:20 am
Kenr6583 wrote:
Drunk Monkey wrote:
tamada wrote:
Drunk Monkey wrote:

DM

DM

DM
That means you can never be wrong.
Oh no ive be wrong numerous times in the past but learn from the mistakes and miss readings .. i never said i was never wrong did i ?? making sense and whilst still being mistaken on any topic are quite a normal and regular occurrence .

DM

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 3, 2020, 9:49 am

Kellyanne Conway, former senior adviser to the president, is the latest person in Trump’s circle to test positive for covid-19, she said on Friday.

Conway, who worked in the White House until last month and was one of Trump’s campaign managers in 2016, was among the more than 150 guests at Saturday’s Rose Garden event announcing the Supreme Court nomination of Amy Coney Barrett. President Trump, first lady Melania Trump, Sens. Mike Lee and Thom Tillis, and Notre Dame President John I. Jenkins were also at the gathering and have tested positive, though it’s not publicly known if the ceremony was a superspreader event.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/election ... IICTANGHK4

With (so far) 6 Covid +ve's from 150 guests, I guess we will need to wait for the CDC or WHO to determine if the (so far) 4% infection rates as a "superspreader event".

There's probably already a slew of red-capped YouTubers hastily abandoning their 'Biden wore a wire' video sleuthing to see how maybe a 'dirty' Democrat infiltrated the Rose Garden.
rose garden.jpg
A quick check on masks and social distancing.
Som nam-nah springs to mind.

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”