Donald J Trump positive for COVID-19

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Re: Donald J Trump positive for COVID-19

Post by Kenr6583 » October 8, 2020, 8:12 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
October 8, 2020, 7:48 pm
Pre covid i think many were singing Trumps praises as he had worked miracles with the Economy and ..to coin the phrase making America great again after the total clusterfook he inherited from Obama n yep fruitcake Joe ... who appears only to be the Demo candidate to get Kammy Harris in as the first token female olive skinned president (can i say that)

Doodoo makes a valid point .. really if these two are "the cream" whats on the table its scary tho Donny has to be the better option.

Thats enough from me ... no qualms about stating im a Trump fan .. or a Scunny one for that matter :-"

DM
What? You believe Trump inherited a cluster f***** economy from Obama? LOL. As a conservative I will say this, in my lifetime of working the two best economies were under Clinton and Obama.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » October 8, 2020, 8:36 pm

Nah, he's hopeing the Don bankrupts US (taking longer than usual), thus providing some "nice little earners" for a savvy foreign businessman. This time next year he could be a miwionaire. Thus allowing China to become number one even earlier than they expected and invest loads more into Scunthorpe

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » October 8, 2020, 8:53 pm

jackspratt wrote:
October 8, 2020, 7:04 pm
The Dems could put up a combination of Winston Churchill, Mother Teresa, Jack Brownsworld, Mahatma Gandhi, Abraham Lincoln, Nelson Mandela and Gary Hooper, and you would (if you could) still vote for the Bloated Orange Bullshiitter.
But, they haven't.
They have put up a poor old man who has lost his mind.
I can not believe that his wife supports this, or, all of his 47 year political friends
What a desperate crew

Amazing

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » October 9, 2020, 2:46 am

Kenr6583 wrote:
October 8, 2020, 8:12 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:
Pre covid i think many were singing Trumps praises as he had worked miracles with the Economy and ..to coin the phrase making America great again after the total clusterfook he inherited from Obama n yep fruitcake Joe ... who appears only to be the Demo candidate to get Kammy Harris in as the first token female olive skinned president (can i say that)

Doodoo makes a valid point .. really if these two are "the cream" whats on the table its scary tho Donny has to be the better option.

Thats enough from me ... no qualms about stating im a Trump fan .. or a Scunny one for that matter :-"

DM
What? You believe Trump inherited a cluster f***** economy from Obama? LOL. As a conservative I will say this, in my lifetime of working the two best economies were under Clinton and Obama.

Test...Test...Test....see if we can agree on this??

Trump inherited a good economy from Obama, did good continuing the run.................but fxxked it way with his Covid-19 response and Trade Wars.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » October 9, 2020, 7:21 am

Mosquito wrote:
October 9, 2020, 2:46 am
Kenr6583 wrote:
Drunk Monkey wrote:

DM

Trump inherited a good economy from Obama, did good continuing the run.................but fxxked it way with his Covid-19 response and Trade Wars.
Testing testing 1 2 3 .... as Robin Williams once said .....goooooooooooooood Morning Udonthani !!

Green .. not sure i agree

Red agree but he did more than keep it running .. more like kick started a vintage motorbike thats been stood in an old barn for tooooo long

Blue .. agree not the best response to covid .. but this has been handled so badly the world over, of course fruitcake Joe would have handled it way better but hes gonna say that the same way Labour in the UK say it etc etc ..

to add whatever Trump has tired to do hes constantly had Pelosi and others trying to derail everything including a phoney impeachment and now these Obama n Clinton collusion Russian docs ... its constantly like working with a nail in yer boot for Trump ..

Never mind god bless America it should be God help America if Biden n Co get in the white house .. the guys lost his mind how could he function ..his finger on the nuke button he would forget where it is and press the microwave on to warm his slippers ..

As ever only MY opinion .. agree or not ..i may be wrong .

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » October 9, 2020, 7:39 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
October 9, 2020, 7:21 am
Mosquito wrote:
October 9, 2020, 2:46 am
Kenr6583 wrote:
Drunk Monkey wrote:

DM

Testing testing 1 2 3 .... as Robin Williams once said .....goooooooooooooood Morning Udonthani !!

Green .. not sure i agree

Red agree but he did more than keep it running .. more like kick started a vintage motorbike thats been stood in an old barn for tooooo long

Blue .. agree not the best response to covid .. but this has been handled so badly the world over, of course fruitcake Joe would have handled it way better but hes gonna say that the same way Labour in the UK say it etc etc ..

to add whatever Trump has tired to do hes constantly had Pelosi and others trying to derail everything including a phoney impeachment and now these Obama n Clinton collusion Russian docs ... its constantly like working with a nail in yer boot for Trump ..

Never mind god bless America it should be God help America if Biden n Co get in the white house .. the guys lost his mind how could he function ..his finger on the nuke button he would forget where it is and press the microwave on to warm his slippers ..

As ever only MY opinion .. agree or not ..i may be wrong .

DM
LOL. You still didn't clarify how Trump inherited a f******* economy from Obama. What was f******* about it? If Trump had his way payroll taxes would be eliminated, thus killing social security and saving his company millions of dollars a year, we would have a health care system that would not protect individuals with preexisting conditions, and corporate tax rates would be next to nothing.

We would be in a police state and democracy would be dead. If Trump had his way, and he is bashing Barr about it now, he would have everyone who is against him arrested and put in prison.

You need balance at the top of the government, you need these three separate branches of the government who have different ideologies or else you are left with a dictatorship. You would be no better than China, Russia, Saudi Arabia, and some SE Asian countries that some on here complain so much about.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » October 9, 2020, 8:03 am

Good morning to you as well Ken .. trust you slept well sir.

DM

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » October 9, 2020, 8:07 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
October 9, 2020, 8:03 am

DM
Thank you sir. Just got home from work.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » October 9, 2020, 8:16 am

Kenr6583 wrote:
October 9, 2020, 8:07 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:

DM
Oppps unlike politics world time zones are not my expertise .. :lol:

DM

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » October 9, 2020, 8:24 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
October 9, 2020, 8:16 am
Kenr6583 wrote:
October 9, 2020, 8:07 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:

DM
Oppps unlike politics world time zones are not my expertise .. :lol:

DM
LOL, it's all good. Hope you had a good night's rest in Land of Smiles. Hopefully this pandemic s*** will be over with so I can be there in about 9 months for good.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » October 9, 2020, 8:25 am

Kenr6583 wrote:
Drunk Monkey wrote:

DM
Obama inherited the GFC, that was not of his making.

Since that time, and there are adequate charts to prove it

- Obama was drastically reducing the mammoth deficit (now reversed by Trumps tax cuts even before Covid)
- Unemployment was improving markedly
- Wages and GDP were all rising

Trump inherited an economy well on the road to recovery
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

pal52
udonmap.com

Post by pal52 » October 9, 2020, 8:56 am

The miracle cure which Trumps claims he will make available to all Americans is not all what Trumps claims.
It was developed by his golfing friends company.

It has only been tested on 275 people and not
w they want to apply for Emergency use,

The price of the Company's shares have soared since Trumps says it works.
I wonder how much money his friends and family have made.

Full story below

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/ ... olf-friend

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » October 9, 2020, 8:58 am

pal52 wrote:
October 9, 2020, 8:56 am
The miracle cure which Trumps claims he will make available to all Americans is not all what Trumps claims.
It was developed by his golfing friends company.

It has only been tested on 275 people and not
w they want to apply for Emergency use,

The price of the Company's shares have soared since Trumps says it works.
I wonder how much money his friends and family have made.

Full story below

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/ ... olf-friend
And who should this surprise? More snake oil. He not only said it works, he said it's a cure for the coronavirus. WTF?!?!

anefarious1
udonmap.com

Post by anefarious1 » October 9, 2020, 11:30 am

Whistler wrote:
October 9, 2020, 8:25 am
Kenr6583 wrote:
Drunk Monkey wrote:

DM
Obama inherited the GFC, that was not of his making.

Since that time, and there are adequate charts to prove it

- Obama was drastically reducing the mammoth deficit (now reversed by Trumps tax cuts even before Covid)
- Unemployment was improving markedly
- Wages and GDP were all rising

Trump inherited an economy well on the road to recovery
Doesn't matter. It has been repeatedly pounded in the brains of all Trumptards that Trump created the best economy the US in history. Any comparison of GDP growth or jobs creation is null and void. They literally just believe everything Trump says.

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”