stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Re: A Scathing Indictment of the UK Prime Minister

Post by stattointhailand » June 26, 2021, 8:15 pm

jackspratt wrote:
June 26, 2021, 8:13 pm
Zidane wrote:
June 26, 2021, 3:29 pm
DM, if you had a choice between Priti Patel and Gina Colangelo (pictured) who would you choose?
Another hypothetical.

If Priti Patel had a choice between Gina Colageno (and vice versa) and DM, which would she choose? ;)
Another easy one ...... she'd choose DM, with her waistline she obviously likes a beer or six :lol:

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » June 26, 2021, 8:19 pm

Oi Oi ... hang on .. Pritti n Ginas licky licky lesbo chang bath ..I COULD DO THE VIDEO Jack ???
stattointhailand wrote:
June 26, 2021, 8:15 pm
jackspratt wrote:
Zidane wrote:
DM, if you had a choice between Priti Patel and Gina Colangelo (pictured) who would you choose?
Another hypothetical.

If Priti Patel had a choice between Gina Colageno (and vice versa) and DM, which would she choose? ;)
Another easy one ...... she'd choose DM, with her waistline she obviously likes a beer or six :lol:
Enough enough guys .. since me gender reasignment surgery i have lost 12 kgs .. i am way slimmer than Ms Patel but my tongue isnt .. nothing will change my train of thought that Pritti is indeed very Pretty and ... very hairy ..

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 26, 2021, 8:26 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
June 26, 2021, 8:15 pm
jackspratt wrote:
Zidane wrote:
Another hypothetical.

And Gina?

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » June 26, 2021, 8:56 pm

She'd choose DM coz she's obviously a "gold digger" ......... she'd need to "up" her levels though .... Hand n cocks nowhere near DM territory

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » June 26, 2021, 9:21 pm

Although Mat Hancock's sexual misdemeanours and lack of social distancing is tacky enough, bound to get a pass from his boss, for whom it is normal. What is being overlooked is that they have known each other since university, but she got an NHS job (15,000 GBP for 15 hours work a year) with no relevant experience.... and now being offered another job ..... oh and her husband got a PPE contract ...... all signed off by Matt.

Corruption. He has to go.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » June 26, 2021, 10:00 pm

rick wrote:
June 26, 2021, 9:21 pm
Although Mat Hancock's sexual misdemeanours and lack of social distancing is tacky enough, bound to get a pass from his boss, for whom it is normal. What is being overlooked is that they have known each other since university, but she got an NHS job (15,000 GBP for 15 hours work a year) with no relevant experience.... and now being offered another job ..... oh and her husband got a PPE contract ...... all signed off by Matt.

Corruption. He has to go.
Oops that's bound to upset the guy in the darts team down his local, who didn't get anywhere near that much =;

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » June 27, 2021, 12:51 am

Hancock's gone!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 27, 2021, 7:00 am

rick wrote:
June 27, 2021, 12:51 am
Hancock's gone!
So's Wales.

But back on topic. The poison chalice of Health Secretary has been handed to Sajid Javid who notably fell out with Johnson, Cummings & Co. Ltd. last year and quit as cashier. I recall he was also mamasan for Theresa May and held four junior positions with the Cameron cabal so an all round more seasoned Tory apparatchik. I can't see him flim-flamming, hiding the sausage or otherwise taking any sh*t from Bojo, especially now that Cummings has gone.

It would be awesome to hear his first utterances after he finds out exactly what's under the bonnet on the jalopy he's just bought from Wanksock.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 27, 2021, 8:42 am

It's all water under the bridge now that he's pulled the pin but I just saw the video of the 'kiss' as opposed to the stills. It was a full-on,tongues down the throat, arse-grabbing, skirt-pulling, groin-thrusting embrace. Almost EPL extra-time winning goal celebration like. I'm beginning to wonder if the person who leaked the video, or even the Sun, may have cut it short to avoid revealing that the ex- Health Secretary has a huge cock and Gina Lollygobblechocbomb swallows.

Unfortunately, the PM has left the health Lothario's return to politics open with his closing comment, “I am grateful for your support and believe that your contribution to public service is far from over.”

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » June 27, 2021, 8:55 am

tamada wrote:
June 27, 2021, 8:42 am
It's all water under the bridge now that he's pulled the pin but I just saw the video of the 'kiss' as opposed to the stills. It was a full-on,tongues down the throat, arse-grabbing, skirt-pulling, groin-thrusting embrace. Almost EPL extra-time winning goal celebration like. I'm beginning to wonder if the person who leaked the video, or even the Sun, may have cut it short to avoid revealing that the ex- Health Secretary has a huge cock and Gina Lollygobblechocbomb swallows.

Unfortunately, the PM has left the health Lothario's return to politics open with his closing comment, “I am grateful for your support and believe that your contribution to public service is far from over.”
Indeed Tam as ever a concise well worded summary of ""the kiss"" ... it seems this resignation is just a dust settling period and we should expect to see Mr Hancock slip back into front line politics and possibly the cabinet sooner rather than later... in fact quicker than it took him to get intl Ms hottys pants.

ps wheres the vid ?? , ive had mi breakfast ok to view now

DM

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » June 27, 2021, 9:24 am

How stupid is this guy .. the cctv is directly on him and he does a sneaky check outside the door before diving in .. WAFT

Warning .. a sick bag may be required https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh8KscD256c

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » June 27, 2021, 4:51 pm

So what does his Resignation really mean.

He stops being well paid as a Health Minister and now sits on the Back Bench, presumably being paid a lesser salary package with lesser allowances (losing some of those salary perks), until people forget and then he get reinstated to another Ministerial Post, and his salary Package goes back to what it was before.

“Round and round we go…” \:D/ \:D/

Can't quite work out how much this Heath Minister was getting, given all the Allowances and the Tax Free aspects of them (Notes 1 to 5) [-( [-( :-$ :-k

Salary of the UK Parliamentarians

Capture 1 Members’ pay and expenses and ministerial salaries 2020-21.PNG
Capture 2 Members’ pay and expenses and ministerial salaries 2020-21.PNG

pipoz4444
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » June 27, 2021, 5:43 pm

My final.word on Mr Hancock ... i tend to agree with this vids take on him .

Warning .. a few profantities included

https://youtu.be/NsyQ2Q3QMAw

Dm

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » June 29, 2021, 10:21 am

Ooops ..seems not my final word ..found this Hancock vid from 6 months ago .. hilarious most Brits will get it.

Hancock meets a woman :lol: :lol: ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxbPs9M6H6M

DM

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » June 29, 2021, 1:00 pm

Hancock caught on CCTV camera ...... so

Classic cabinet minister reaction .......

We will have to be far more careful what we get up to in case its caught on camera ???

NO ............ They remove the CCTV cameras from their offices so as they can carry on without being seen

Zidane
udonmap.com

Post by Zidane » June 29, 2021, 4:14 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
June 29, 2021, 10:21 am
Ooops ..seems not my final word ..found this Hancock vid from 6 months ago .. hilarious most Brits will get it.

Hancock meets a woman :lol: :lol: ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxbPs9M6H6M

DM
Ha Ha ! Superb :lol:
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » June 29, 2021, 5:08 pm

Apparently Boris now claims hw sacked Hancock - 2 days after he resigned...... How pathetic.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » June 29, 2021, 5:19 pm

If he said he resigned I'd start to worry ........

If the day dawns when he's NOT Lying someone had better start arranging his funeral

samster
udonmap.com

Post by samster » June 30, 2021, 2:48 am

Thoughts from a floating voter......

Theres an important by-election in the constituency where I'm stranded (Batley & Spen) on Thursday so my vote is important. Actually, its potentially 2 votes as my son is still registered to my home address and I have 2 invitations to vote. (Not sure if it's illegal and I have a false moustache and wig if needed.)

Anyway, after careful consideration, I narrowed the 16 candidates down to the Monster Raving Loony Party (of course) or George Galloway (because he was a hoot on Big Brother a few years back)

Today, I had cause to rethink. I left my 4 bed detached in stockbroker belt Batley to go watch the football and noticed a black chap walking purposefully towards me. At first I was a bit scared until I noticed a blue rosette on his lapel.

For 10 minutes, he (probably) regaled me with the finer details of the Conservative manifesto. I say "probably" because he had a strong African accent so I couldn't really understand what he was saying. He seemed a nice chap though and, had a lovely manner.

He bid me good day and, as leaving, said he hoped I would vote Tory.

In jest, I said "if Boris can guarantee an England win in the footie I would oblige."

Anyway, Boris came up trumps so the Tories will be getting at least 2 votes.

True story. Go Boris.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » June 30, 2021, 7:26 am

Mute point Resigned as opposed to be sacked.
One you are told to go //////////////sacked
The other, suggested he goes so resignation is a polite way of saying I have been sacked but a resignation looks better on paper.

The outcome the same, why worry about the hows and whys, it has happened. Live with it

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”