Moderna v Pfizer

joepai
udonmap.com

Moderna v Pfizer

Post by joepai » September 15, 2021, 5:16 pm

Interesting note in today’s Times :

A half dose of Moderna still contains a higher dosage than a full shot of Pfizer.

I was born with nothing and still have most of it left

kopkei
udonmap.com

Re: Moderna v Pfizer

Post by kopkei » September 15, 2021, 5:48 pm

same mrna , both having side effects and some other problems , i will wait for novavax ....or maybe none if it is not getting worse ... ;)

joepai
udonmap.com

Post by joepai » September 16, 2021, 8:54 am

I was born with nothing and still have most of it left

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » September 17, 2021, 1:36 am

kopkei wrote:
September 15, 2021, 5:48 pm
same mrna , both having side effects and some other problems , i will wait for novavax ....or maybe none if it is not getting worse ... ;)
You can wait and possibly die from covid or take a vaccine that could save you, no guarantees either way.

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » September 17, 2021, 6:14 am

[/quote] You can wait and possibly die from covid or take a vaccine that could save you, no guarantees either way.
[/quote]
yep , but not having to travel , being a hermit ,not belonging to the risk group dying (fe obese with underlying diseases,most casualties..enc...)from covid (+97% survives) and with only 1.500 covid cases on 1.600.000 people in udon province , i am not worried and also have trust in my own immunity system ....so to me wait and see what happens by the end of this year ...all this depending of your own situation what decision to take , and hopefully its a good one , stay safe all ... ;)

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » September 17, 2021, 6:59 am

Each to their own choices based on their individual personal circumstances .. i was prepared to wait for Moderna until the Pfizer rush arrived ..purely based on the fact i need to travel re business etc.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » September 17, 2021, 7:57 am

kopkei wrote:
September 17, 2021, 6:14 am
You can wait and possibly die from covid or take a vaccine that could save you, no guarantees either way.
[/quote]
yep , but not having to travel , being a hermit ,not belonging to the risk group dying (fe obese with underlying diseases,most casualties..enc...)from covid (+97% survives) and with only 1.500 covid cases on 1.600.000 people in udon province , i am not worried and also have trust in my own immunity system ....so to me wait and see what happens by the end of this year ...all this depending of your own situation what decision to take , and hopefully its a good one , stay safe all ... ;)
[/quote] I was holding out as well but we have a big wave of infections again and my wife works so my hermit status is kind of shot so I ended up getting the experiment.

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » September 17, 2021, 8:24 am

kopkei wrote:
You can always invest a small amount of money in Dr. Zelenko's HCQ cocktail and fight it off in 2 or 3 days like all of his patients. You end up staying out of the hospital, having natural immunity when you're finished and know that your natural immunity is over 13 times stronger than an experimental vaccine. The natural immunity even does very well against variants. The vaccine is struggling.

It's not a choice of vaccine or nothing.
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » September 17, 2021, 8:35 am

It is so interesting to read posts, by people who seem to have obtained Degrees in Bio chemistry and other medical related degrees including the manufacture and efficiacy of the vaccines currently on offer to the worlds population.

When it comes down to it, personal research and personal preferences are in fact the best way forward, be that taking a m ixture of drugs or having the vaccine, to each their own.#
What I hate is the MIS-INFOMATION peddled by many about vaccines and other treatments, which supposedly assist or help or even cure this Virus.
Unfortunately whether we like it or not the World generally has taken the view that in many cases NOT being vaccin ated will hinder your travel possibilities and in some cases youir ability to go where you like whjenever you like.
You may object to the rules and the restrictions, but in a world of over 7.5 billion, your voice is not heard nor probably will it ever be.
IT IS CALLED the NEW NORMAL accepting it is a far better option, than constantly railing against the restrictions and moaning. Since 1945 at the culkmination of WW11, people have basically had the freedom to do what they want, generally, more so in the so-called developed democracies. Now some almost 80 years later things are changing, better this than a WAR i say.

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » September 17, 2021, 8:56 am

Declan MacPherson wrote:
September 17, 2021, 8:24 am
kopkei wrote:
You can always invest a small amount of money in Dr. Zelenko's HCQ cocktail and fight it off in 2 or 3 days like all of his patients. You end up staying out of the hospital, having natural immunity when you're finished and know that your natural immunity is over 13 times stronger than an experimental vaccine. The natural immunity even does very well against variants. The vaccine is struggling.

There is little proof of the snake oil you are promoting. Hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin and zinc have minor proven benefit, and that is only if used early and reduces death, and your hero has expelled himself from his community

evidence has emerged that hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin may not be effective at treating the coronavirus, and may in fact be harmful because of the risk of severe side effects.
The lies about the comparative immunity strength of catching Covid is incredible, provide peer reviewed proof or shut up, if you provide peer reviewed of your claim of strength I will apologise.

Resistance to infection is higher with vaccination and infection but it’s small, possibly 1.3 times
Last edited by sometimewoodworker on September 17, 2021, 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » September 17, 2021, 9:32 am

the daily Thai CCSA stats show quite clearly that deaths to COVID are 70% people over 60 with almost all being unvaccinated... As for being a hermit, that's fine if you're completely isolated. If you are interacting with anybody then who is to say who they're interacting with.. Better to be vaccinated and have active antibodies than to be over 60 and catch it...https://www.thainewsreports.com/
Dave

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » September 17, 2021, 9:57 am

sometimewoodworker wrote:
September 17, 2021, 8:56 am
Declan MacPherson wrote:
September 17, 2021, 8:24 am
kopkei wrote:

There is little proof of the snake oil you are promoting. Hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin and zinc have minor proven benefit, and that is only if used early and reduces death, and your hero has expelled himself from his community

evidence has emerged that hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin may not be effective at treating the coronavirus, and may in fact be harmful because of the risk of severe side effects.
The lies about the comparative immunity strength of catching Covid is incredible, provide peer reviewed proof or shut up, if you provide peer reviewed of your claim of strength I will apologise.

Resistance to infection is higher with vaccination and infection but it’s small.
As much as I disagree with you, I would always stand with you to defend your freedom to speak.

Peer reviewed proof? In this climate of censorship and suppression of doctors who have had success with these agents since the beginning of this outbreak? However, there is a peer-reviewed study linked below.

Anyone who chooses to be vaccinated with an experimental vaccine is free to do so. Do what is best for you.

HCQ has been safe and effective and over-the-counter for decades. HCQ and Ivermectin have proven effective in keeping patients out of the hospital and surviving covid. Those are facts, and I know people (some medical professionals) who have taken the agents and had no problems in beating the virus. To date, they still have the antibodies.

The current vaccine was created to stop a virus that is far outnumbered now by variants. That's why it is not working well against the variants.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/v ... ted-state/
Covid explosion in the most Vaccinated state…

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News ... spx/312538
Study: Natural immunity 'stronger, longer' than vaccine immunity

https://vladimirzelenkomd.com/#testimonial

*** Peer-reviewed study in the link. ***
Peer-Reviewed Study from the International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents

COVID-19 outpatients: early risk-stratified treatment with zinc plus low-dose hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin: a retrospective case series study.

You are always entitled to your opinion. Do what is best for you.
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » September 17, 2021, 11:30 am

FrazeeDK wrote:
September 17, 2021, 9:32 am
the daily Thai CCSA stats show quite clearly that deaths to COVID are 70% people over 60 with almost all being unvaccinated... As for being a hermit, that's fine if you're completely isolated. If you are interacting with anybody then who is to say who they're interacting with.. Better to be vaccinated and have active antibodies than to be over 60 and catch it...https://www.thainewsreports.com/
i am still lucky than i am not over 60 ...so 70% of the 3% total covid deaths are over 60 , leaves 30% on 3% risk of dying , i am not really worried at all ....i am sure that in the survival rate of 97% still many unvaccinated wil survive too, and it is proven after recovered from covid ,your own immune system is way better than a vaccinated person one ....choices ,choices ... :-k

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » September 17, 2021, 11:34 am

Declan MacPherson wrote:
September 17, 2021, 9:57 am

Peer reviewed proof? In this climate of censorship and suppression of doctors who have had success with these agents since the beginning of this outbreak? However, there is a peer-reviewed study linked below.
You conspiracy theory back ground is becoming too obvious.

You have neither linked to a peer reviewed study nor linked to an article that shows a peer reviewed study.
It is also retrospective observational study not a double blind test, though it may have a limited value.
The copyright holder for this preprint (which was not certified by peer review)
If it passes peer review it only says that an infection with Covid 19 delta variant in an extremely limited time (during January and February of 2021 ) has the advanced protection you claim. It is also limited to BioNTech/Pfizer mRNA BNT162b2 vaccine,

It specifically excludes claims that infection by other variants provides better protection
Reports of waning vaccine-induced immunity against COVID-19 have begun to surface. With that, the comparable long-term protection conferred by previous infection with SARS-CoV-2 remains unclear.

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » September 17, 2021, 11:46 am

kopkei wrote:
September 17, 2021, 11:30 am
i am still lucky than i am not over 60 ...so 70% of the 3% total covid deaths are over 60 , leaves 30% on 3% risk of dying , i am not really worried at all ....i am sure that in the survival rate of 97% still many unvaccinated wil survive too, and it is proven after recovered from covid ,your own immune system is way better than a vaccinated person one ....choices ,choices ... :-k
You can believe what you like but as to the last statement on immunity for the majority there is no proof. There is a claim for a limited group for the delta variant infection and compared to a single vaccine ‘Pfizer’ that there is better protection.

Do not make the mistake of believing that any infection is better than any vaccination
49ADB2FA-36EE-4311-85FC-601EDCFE404E.jpeg

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » September 17, 2021, 12:32 pm

sometimewoodworker wrote:
September 17, 2021, 11:34 am

You conspiracy theory back ground is becoming too obvious.
I have no background in conspiracy theory. But I do recognize when aforementioned "conspiracies" are finally revealed as no longer a conspiracy. It has been true with masks, with lockdowns, with HCQ, with Ivermectin, and even with experimental vaccines.

Doctors all over the world have been silenced and suppressed when they reveal their treatment successes.

https://worthy.watch/hcq-works-facebook ... dmitted-it
HCQ works … Facebook has now admitted it!

They were censoring it before they decided not to censor it. Whoops. Another conspiracy that was not a conspiracy.

https://hcqmeta.com/ *** link contained in the article ***

https://wentworthreport.com/2021/09/11/ ... -in-india/
Ivermectin Wins in India
There is a blackout on any conversation about how Ivermectin beat COVID-19 in India.

When I discussed the dire straits that India found itself in early this year with 414,000 cases per day, and over 4,000 deaths per day, and how that evaporated within five weeks of the addition of Ivermectin, I am often asked, “But why is there no mention of that in the news?”

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/wh ... for-covid/
Why are Google, Facebook, Twitter so bent on censoring doctors who promote cure for COVID?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavl ... y-n2590700
A New Study Shows, Again, That Hydroxychloroquine Works

With the continued flip-flopping by CDC (politicizing it all since the beginning) and my lack of trust in a comedy show hosted by Colbert, I will make the choice that is best for me and offer the same choice to anyone else who does not want the vaccine. It is not a binary decision of vaccine or fear of dying. There is an alternative that has been proven to be successful even with patients with comorbidities.

I am not trying to convince you or anyone else about anything, and I do not care if you or anyone else believes any of it or not.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » September 17, 2021, 5:09 pm

Lefties don't do well with science or math. They're all over the place. Their TDS really got the best of them. I have to laugh. Everything they shrieked about as "lies and misinformation" in the early days is now turning out to be true. They aren't even the slightest bit embarrassed. The term for someone who lacks a capacity for shame, guilt, and embarrassment is psychopath. Plenty of them on the Map.

In a few months, if the Social Media Warriors and Cancel Gangs can't silence doctors and researchers who expose their policies as extreme foolishness, they will jump on the hydroxy, ivermectin, etc bandwagon.

Udon Map will insist this flip-flop, again, shows they're willing to change policies as new information comes out. Good Times. \:D/
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » September 17, 2021, 7:28 pm

Giggle wrote:
September 17, 2021, 5:09 pm
Everything they shrieked about as "lies and misinformation" in the early days is now turning out to be true.
Can you be more explicit, giggley - such as what ie name some examples of "everything".

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » September 17, 2021, 7:42 pm

Jack

Gaggly talks in circles all the time and it is hopeless to get a definitve answer from Him/Her. In other words he talks in Politician Talk

grievous
udonmap.com

Post by grievous » September 17, 2021, 8:27 pm

Makes me laugh.
I know people who don't trust putting Covid vaccines in their body however have tattoos, used party drugs, consume alcohol and smokes cigarettes.
I've had both Astrazeneca shots with no side effects. Same with my almost 90 year old parents.
My wife and sister both had Pfizer without any problems.
People have concerns but mass vaccination is the only chance of the world returning to some type of normality.
By years end most states in Australia should be up to 80-90% vaccinated then hopefully we can get back to our place in Udon after a long absence

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”