Moderna v Pfizer

anefarious1
udonmap.com

Re: Moderna v Pfizer

Post by anefarious1 » September 17, 2021, 8:53 pm

grievous wrote:
September 17, 2021, 8:27 pm
Makes me laugh.
I know people who don't trust putting Covid vaccines in their body however have tattoos, used party drugs, consume alcohol and smokes cigarettes.
I've had both Astrazeneca shots with no side effects. Same with my almost 90 year old parents.
My wife and sister both had Pfizer without any problems.
People have concerns but mass vaccination is the only chance of the world returning to some type of normality.
By years end most states in Australia should be up to 80-90% vaccinated then hopefully we can get back to our place in Udon after a long absence
Check out Singapore and Israel re: 80-90% vaccinated

grievous
udonmap.com

Post by grievous » September 17, 2021, 11:46 pm

Yeah it’s not perfect but Covid is here to stay and vaccine is the only option. People will still catch Covid and some will become ill however the extent of the illness should be reduced for most.
Israel is 63% fully vaccinated so they may have opened up a bit early. Singapore is around 77% fully vaccinated and they are getting a heap of cases however the percentage of serious illness resulting is less than before.

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » September 18, 2021, 7:28 am

kopkei wrote:
September 17, 2021, 6:14 am
You can wait and possibly die from covid or take a vaccine that could save you, no guarantees either way.
yep , but not having to travel , being a hermit ,not belonging to the risk group dying (fe obese with underlying diseases,most casualties..enc...)from covid (+97% survives) and with only 1.500 covid cases on 1.600.000 people in udon province , i am not worried and also have trust in my own immunity system ....so to me wait and see what happens by the end of this year ...all this depending of your own situation what decision to take , and hopefully its a good one , stay safe all ... ;)
You will be exposed to Covid-19 sooner or later Probably even if you have zero contact with any other people.

Your chance of contracting the disease once exposed is very high, not certain but probable.

When you catch it then you are rolling the dice. Will you be hospitalised? Will you go to the ICU (if it’s available)? Will you have permanent after effects? Will you die?

Vaccination drastically improves your chances of not having a bad outcome.

In a few weeks my chances will be similar to people in their 20s. I certainly prefer my risk to yours.

I hope that any relatives you have are holding a life insurance policy on your life. They will have a much better chance of collecting than having dozens of lottery tickets.
5774E102-E490-4DEE-8CAE-AA883198A5F5.jpeg
99F3CBE3-D0F6-489D-9432-11DC3A0BA933.jpeg
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » September 18, 2021, 8:23 am

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/m ... r-n1479603
BREAKING: FDA Panel Rejects Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine Booster

The FDA is not into politics. The vote was 16-3 AGAINST approving the booster. The more time passes, more is learned of the dangers.

*** Do what is best for you. ***

https://journals.lww.com/americantherap ... _of.7.aspx
Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection: A Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, and Trial Sequential Analysis to Inform Clinical Guidelines

https://www.thedesertreview.com/news/na ... 25a08.html
Ivermectin obliterates 97 percent of Delhi cases

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/a ... o-freedom/
Australia | No Vaccine means No Freedom…

Australians will most certainly promote the vaccine because they have no choice in their conversion to totalitarian government. No vax. No freedom.

Good luck to all in their choices and fight against covid.

"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » September 19, 2021, 6:48 am

Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee – 9/17/2021

The full 8-hour FDA testimony by doctors and medical professionals. You will be shocked (SHOCKED I TELL YOU) at the number of doctors and medical professionals repeating conspiracy theories and misinformation. Oh wait, they are actually providing data and their experiences regarding the vaccines.

It was all a conspiracy until six months later it was not.
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

grievous
udonmap.com

Post by grievous » September 19, 2021, 10:53 am

Hospitalisation of Non vaccinated people in the US 13 to 23 times higher. That data was shared in the FDA link you provided also.

rct
udonmap.com

Post by rct » September 19, 2021, 11:41 am

Grievous or others, what are your thoughts on Pfizer vaccine for kids age say 12 to 14 etc?

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » September 19, 2021, 1:49 pm

rct wrote:
September 19, 2021, 11:41 am
Grievous or others, what are your thoughts on Pfizer vaccine for kids age say 12 to 14 etc?
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has given the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine emergency use authorization for children ages 12 through 15. The FDA has also approved this vaccine, now called Comirnaty, to prevent COVID-19 in people age 16 and older.

The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine requires two injections given 21 days apart. The second dose can be given up to six weeks after the first dose, if needed.

Research has shown that the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine is 100% effective in preventing COVID-19 in children ages 12 through 15. The vaccine is 91% effective in preventing severe illness with COVID-19 in people age 16 and older. Early research also suggests that the vaccine is 96% effective at preventing severe disease with COVID-19 caused by the delta variant, the most common COVID-19 variant in the U.S right now.
The FDA reviewed a study of more than 2,200 U.S. children ages 12 through 15. Of this group, about half were given the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine. The other children were given an inactive (placebo) shot.

A week after the second dose was given, research showed no cases of COVID-19 in the 1,005 children given the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine. Among 978 children given the placebo, there were 16 cases of COVID-19. None of the children had previously been diagnosed with COVID-19. The results suggest that the vaccine is 100% effective at preventing COVID-19 in this age group.
The AZ vaccine is not recommended for persons younger than 18 years of age pending the results of further studies.
though this seems to be lack of trial data not lack of safety, so there is every chance it will get approved.

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » September 19, 2021, 2:47 pm

The Pfizer booster study was only conducted on 300 individuals and only 12 of those were over 65. For those who require double blind studies and large study groups for everything, those critics should have a problem with this. However, if they believe that a vax is the only way to survive covid, they will probably think that this small study group does not matter. (see links below)

Most Americans (depending on where they live) who test positive for covid (vaxxed or not), and are asymptomatic, are sent home without therapeutics. If they eventually acquire symptoms, and without anything prescribed to fight it off (like Ivermectin or HCQ), they then have to go to the hospital. The denial of the efficacy of available and inexpensive therapeutics has had much to do with taking up space in hospitals. Most of those with the access to therapeutics have stayed out the hospital and have beaten covid.

The CDC does not count a vaccine death if the jab was less than 14 days old. In other words, if a perfectly healthy person dies within 14 days of the jab, they are not counted as a death from the vaccine. BUT if a person dies WITH covid, but not necessarily OF covid, they are counted as a covid death. You cannot get more skewed or more dishonest than that. Anyone who wants to trust the CDC is free to do so.

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/are ... zer-volume

https://www.fda.gov/media/152176/download

Good luck to everyone in their fight against covid.

grievous
udonmap.com

Post by grievous » September 19, 2021, 3:28 pm

Hey RCT hope you are well mate.
Vaccines consisting of Pfizer & Moderna are currently being rolled out for 12-15 year olds in Australia.
We have booked both our children in.
I wouldn't like to tell you what to do with your children but I suppose you have to weigh up risk verses reward.
If I was still living in Thailand where the medical system can be hit and miss I would definitely get my kids vaccinated.
Declan will have a different point of view. Have a look at a few of the links he has posted, by the time you finish reading them the pandemic might be over!

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » September 20, 2021, 10:28 pm

Well, the only truth we know is that you can die from covid and you can die from the vaccine. We will never know the true numbers of these deaths because those in control will not tell for fear of scaring people more. Everyone is afraid including the governments, the medical field and people in general. You have to make a choice and hope for the best as there are no guarantees. The sad thing is we are not even trying to find the cause of this virus which could prevent it happening again. I think it was a leak from the Wuhan lab but no none wants to force the issue with China.

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » September 21, 2021, 7:02 am

Giggle wrote:
September 20, 2021, 11:10 am
Why would the CDC stop following breakthrough cases (vaxed people contracting Wuhan Flu)? Because it flies in the face of their narrative that unvaxxed are the only ones getting the Crud. They are not, and the "Holy Elixir of Life" vaccines are not living up to the hype.
Exactly correct.

The evidence is beginning to show that the vaccine for which this virus was created is just about extinct. What is creating the problems are the variants. The vaxxed are now being infected in greater numbers and becoming superspreaders.

Data from John Hopkins COVID-19 Tracker shows that several states with the highest vaccination rates like Maine, New York, and Vermont have the highest increased rate in COVID-19 cases last week.

And the state with the greatest decreased rate in COVID-19 cases was Texas.

Vermont, leading the country with the highest vaccination rate of 71.30% (fully vaccinated) had a 34.07% increase rate in COVID-19 cases last week.

The New England Journal of Medicine now says that the vax is unsafe for pregnant women.
The esteemed New England Journal of Medicine posted a correction last week and now admits the COVID vaccine may not be safe for pregnant women.

The study was updated after it found that 104 of 827 pregnant participants experienced a spontaneous abortion after receiving the COVID vaccine. That is roughly 1 of 8 pregnant women losing their baby after getting the vaccine.

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » September 21, 2021, 7:37 am

jai yen yen wrote:
September 20, 2021, 10:28 pm
Well, the only truth we know is that you can die from covid and you can die from the vaccine.
The first is unquestionably true, the second not so much. Please support your claim with data, how many have died from the vaccination? The lowest number who have died from Covid is 4,711,677. Vaccination 1? 2?

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » September 21, 2021, 7:59 am

sometimewoodworker wrote:
September 21, 2021, 7:37 am
jai yen yen wrote:
Well, the only truth we know is that you can die from covid and you can die from the vaccine.
The first is unquestionably true, the second not so much. Please support your claim with data, how many have died from the vaccination? The lowest number who have died from Covid is 4,711,677. Vaccination 1? 2?
Not looking for an argument so I will repeat we will never know as deaths from Vaccinations are not always made public. If it was made public it would stop a lot of people from getting vaccinated so it will be swept under the carpet. For example 3 young men in Japan died shortly after their vaccinations a few weeks ago. We were told an investigation would be done but nothing has been said. This has happened many times all over the world. Can I prove it? I would have to do the autopsys to prove it.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » September 21, 2021, 8:24 am

Jai
You say the authorities will not publish the number of people who have died from injections, yet you go on to tell us 3 Japanese gentlemen have passed away

So which story areyou going with???

As for information being published there is loads One just has to research it
"Nearly 11,000 Deaths After COVID Vaccines Reported to CDC, as FDA Adds New Warning to J&J Vaccine"
https://stateofthenation.co/?p=74164

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » September 21, 2021, 8:36 am

jai yen yen wrote:
September 21, 2021, 7:59 am
Not looking for an argument so I will repeat we will never know as deaths from Vaccinations are not always made public. If it was made public it would stop a lot of people from getting vaccinated so it will be swept under the carpet. For example 3 young men in Japan died shortly after their vaccinations a few weeks ago. We were told an investigation would be done but nothing has been said. This has happened many times all over the world. Can I prove it? I would have to do the autopsys to prove it.
You are correct. The CDC is manipulating the data.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/cd ... ovid-jabs/
CDC continues dishonest vaccine, COVID data reporting to hide danger of COVID jabs
According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, you’re not counted as fully vaccinated until a full 14 days have passed since your second injection in the case of Pfizer or Moderna, or 14 days after your first dose of Janssen, despite the fact that over 80% of deaths after the vaccines occur in this window. How convenient

Anyone who dies within the first 14 days post-injection is counted as an unvaccinated death. Not only does this inaccurately inflate the unvaccinated death toll, but it also hides the real dangers of the COVID shots, as the vast majority of deaths from these shots occur within the first two weeks

The CDC also has two different sets of testing guidelines — one for vaccinated patients and another for the unvaccinated. If you’re unvaccinated, CDC guidance says to use a cycle threshold (CT) of 40, known to result in false positives. If you’re vaccinated, they recommend using a CT of 28 or less, which minimizes the risk of false positives

The CDC also hides vaccine failures and props up the “pandemic of the unvaccinated” narrative by only counting breakthrough cases that result in hospitalization or death

Hospitals are still also reporting non-COVID related illnesses as COVID-19
In other words, the CDC has manipulated the data so drastically that we may never know how many are dying after being vaccinated.

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » September 21, 2021, 9:10 am

jai yen yen wrote:
jai yen yen wrote:
As I read the news, the deaths in Japan were from contaminants in a specific batch of vaccine, not from the vaccine itself. To me, it's akin to the beef industry tossing out thousands of tons of hamburger because of a bad batch......while many more thousands of pounds continue to be served to people's plates.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » September 21, 2021, 9:35 am

Just for information, and confirming that you shouldn't believe everything you read here, or in nutty right wing websites for that matter eg https://yournews.com/2021/09/20/2223656 ... ays-covid/

(From the New England Journal of Medicine 8 Sept 2012)
Subsequently, we completed telephone follow-up for the 905 pregnancies and enrolled additional persons in the v-safe pregnancy registry. To determine the cumulative risk of spontaneous abortion from 6 to less than 20 weeks of gestation, we used life-table methods to perform an updated analysis, now reported in the Journal, involving 2456 women who received at least one dose of an mRNA Covid-19 vaccine before conception or before 20 weeks of gestation.1 The estimated risks (14.1% overall and 12.8% in age-standardized analyses) are consistent with the risks of spontaneous abortion reported in the general population.1
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/N ... ed_article

(My emphasis added).

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » September 21, 2021, 10:05 am

parrot wrote:
September 21, 2021, 9:10 am
jai yen yen wrote:
jai yen yen wrote:
As I read the news, the deaths in Japan were from contaminants in a specific batch of vaccine, not from the vaccine itself. To me, it's akin to the beef industry tossing out thousands of tons of hamburger because of a bad batch......while many more thousands of pounds continue to be served to people's plates.
There was no evidence to the shots being contaminated but even if they were they died from the vaccine. New Zealand just confirmed a woman has died from the pfizer vaccine.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » September 21, 2021, 10:57 am

Once again you need to research and not just blurt things out

The woman in question had other medical issues and as of August 30 the last article to be found the causes of death were undetermined

"An independent vaccine safety monitoring board said the woman's death was "probably" due to myocarditis, an inflammation of the heart muscle.

It also noted there were other medical issues which could have "influenced the outcome following vaccination"."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-58380867

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”