Discussions about the website, map, magazine and magazine articles.
- Posts: 11591
- Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm
No posts for 4 months, and suddenly we are blessed with 7 in a bit over 1 hour.
All typically negative or denigrating.
Please do us all a favour and go back into hibernation
- Posts: 1133
- Joined: July 11, 2005, 6:08 pm
- Location: Udon/Noosa Australia. "One crowded hour of glorious life is worth an age without a name".
Jack, I think it one of the two times a year when the sun is at the right angle to let light under his rock.
- Posts: 3415
- Joined: February 28, 2008, 5:31 pm
- Location: the truth is out there . but dont dare tell it !!!!
- Posts: 3227
- Joined: April 19, 2007, 3:39 pm
- Location: udon thani
I just want to know where the eating place Yorkman is mentioning that would be worth spending all those diesel costs to get there in Nong Khai.
Hopefully Stan can try the place but go in disguise if that is at all possible and report back
- Posts: 237
- Joined: May 13, 2007, 9:34 pm
- Location: Soi Somewhere
wokkawombat wrote:Jack, I think it one of the two times a year when the sun is at the right angle to let light under his rock.
Dont his type live under bridges??
- Posts: 3482
- Joined: July 7, 2005, 12:51 am
- Location: Udon Thani
Under the bridge in Wattana Nuwong Road.
- Posts: 2359
- Joined: January 1, 2006, 6:01 am
- Location: Udon Thani
Personally, I am glad to see Yorkman return. He always ups the energy level of the board, and that makes for some interesting reading.
- Posts: 191
- Joined: August 2, 2008, 7:23 am
Yes i heard York man lives under a road in Udon Thani at night he boils meths ,over a small pot of charcoal in a small pan with a small dent and a missing handle of a cheap way to scrimp and live in udon then every few week logs into udon map .com to make a stupid comment and feel important
- Posts: 560
- Joined: September 22, 2005, 10:27 am
- Location: uk and thailand
yes i saw him post yestaday and had to refrain from posting myself yorkman go back under the rock you came out of please
unless you would like me to give you a full nelson on my return to udon
does anybody have a photo of this guy please send to me
- Posts: 3056
- Joined: November 22, 2005, 3:06 pm
The Yorkshireman has got what he wanted - reaction. We fed his ego and he's probably been laughing himself silly these past few days.
I recommend we leave him to it and ignore him, like we do with kids. There's no motive for posting mischievous nonsense if there's no reaction.