Dining in Sukhumvit area

Central Thailand forum - Bangkok, Pattaya etc.
beer monkey
udonmap.com

Re: Dining in Sukhumvit area

Post by beer monkey » January 27, 2009, 4:59 pm

747man wrote:Had a meal in The Fed.CS About 6 weeks ago,Still very tasty & Good value,Price still OK for Bangers !!
I know they are good but still being able to taste it after 6 weeks....thats exceptional.

JimboPSM
udonmap.com

Post by JimboPSM » January 27, 2009, 6:01 pm

beer monkey wrote:......... but still being able to taste it after 6 weeks....thats exceptional.
Hmm... Didn't know they served Manx Kippers in Bangkok :lol:

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » January 27, 2009, 6:27 pm

JimboPSM wrote:
beer monkey wrote:......... but still being able to taste it after 6 weeks....thats exceptional.
Hmm... Didn't know they served Manx Kippers in Bangkok :lol:
BM & Jimbo,IF I ate Manx or ANY other Kippers You would Smell :fart: :fart: :fart: :fart: These after MORE than 6 Weeks !!! :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :lol: :lol: :lol:Keep OUTA My Way,Chaps !!..................But I do like them ( The Kippers I mean )And Maybe I Could sell them to Ukraine ( The :fart: :fart: :fart: :fart: I Mean )

Irish Alan
udonmap.com

Post by Irish Alan » January 27, 2009, 9:43 pm

I remember eating in The Londoner about 5 years ago. I'd had the worst steak I ever tasted and my hotel food was terrible so it was a good find with good grub and those waitresses in the Beefeater uniforms... Phwoarrrrrrrrrrr!

Zidane
udonmap.com

Post by Zidane » January 28, 2009, 2:18 pm

The Brauhaus on Soi 11 has some really nice food and decent ale and you dont have to wear a Bayern Munich top so other customers will accept you. :D
Yep,the Emporium has some good eateries as well plus the coffee shop at the Federal is reasonably priced as others have said.

Return to “Central Thailand”