Siam Paragon in downtown BKK

Central Thailand forum - Bangkok, Pattaya etc.
WBU ALUM
udonmap.com

Post by WBU ALUM » October 13, 2012, 2:28 pm

For those looking for hard-to-find sizes in athletic and/or hiking shoes, there is a fully-stocked athletic and sports apparel and accessory store on the second floor.

Nike, Adidas, Asics, Reebok, you name it. They've got it and in large sizes. Size 13 and 14 US sizes were available in very nice styles and colors -- not the usual ugly unwanted colors and styles that I've been shown in other cities.

There is weight lifting equipment, workout clothes, golf attire and clubs, soccer stuff, cycling -- everything. The manager gave me his phone number and said that he would even be willing to fill orders over the phone and ship to me in Udon.

=D> =D> =D>

urban legend

Post by urban legend » October 13, 2012, 2:34 pm

WBU ALUM wrote:For those looking for hard-to-find sizes in athletic and/or hiking shoes, there is a fully-stocked athletic and sports apparel and accessory store on the second floor.

Nike, Adidas, Asics, Reebok, you name it. They've got it and in large sizes. Size 13 and 14 US sizes were available in very nice styles and colors -- not the usual ugly unwanted colors and styles that I've been shown in other cities.

There is weight lifting equipment, workout clothes, golf attire and clubs, soccer stuff, cycling -- everything. The manager gave me his phone number and said that he would even be willing to fill orders over the phone and ship to me in Udon.

=D> =D> =D>

siam paragon love that place great brands we tend to shop there when we are in BKK

unclezillion
udonmap.com

Post by unclezillion » June 12, 2013, 7:30 am

Paragon is very very expensive for much better deals on larger sizes try http://www.toolsshopxxxxl.com in Bangkok. they do retail and wholesale

Return to “Central Thailand”