Nong Khai Immigration Office Details

Thailand visa and Immigration forum
rickfarang
udonmap.com

Re: Nong Khai Immigration Office Details

Post by rickfarang » December 29, 2009, 12:01 am

Now that there is a full service Immigration office in Udon, maybe an "Udon Immigration Office Details" sticky would be a good idea, when the needed information become available.

While on the topic, does anybody know if the Udon office will be closed during the New Year holiday?

Texpat
udonmap.com

Post by Texpat » December 29, 2009, 12:38 am

Can people who live in Nong Khai visit this wonderfully helpful and fresh-minty breath with smiles and grandeur service in Udon Thani?

Or do we have to endure the corrupt exceedingly impolite stooges in Nong Khai?

I'd gladly make the trip. Indeed, I HAVE made the trip. All the way to Bangkok. Sadly, I didn't have a picture of my wife (10 years) having sex on the sofa with a tessaban rookie taking intimate photos. Told to go back to the gallows in NK.

Just wondering.

rickfarang
udonmap.com

Post by rickfarang » December 29, 2009, 1:11 am

Hmmmm...I sense some antipathy toward toward NK. AFIK, from the best information availbale, if you live in NK, you belong to them. Jing-jing, from my last visa renewal in Nong Khai, I would say that Nong Khai is a much more gentler and kinder immigration office than its long-time reputation might lead you to imagine.

Texpat
udonmap.com

Post by Texpat » December 29, 2009, 1:33 am

highly interested in that one as my marriage visa expires in late Jan, yet my 90-day (posted in late Nov) expires January FIRST.? ? ? ?

Ever heard of a bank open Jan 1? Or a print office? Or an immigration office?

Let's be clear. My visa is good until late Jan 20something. But the kindly wonderful immigration officer didn't post the two-week notice I've regularly received (something like Jan 7 or 10) But a specially selected, just for me day of January FIRST. Thank you.

Thank you Amway LADY I love you and want to kiss you. Thanks for your everlasting reluctance to my (horrible evil farang) inhabiting your land and polluting your very existence. I will try my very best to avoid breathing and polluting your precious air if you'd only consider allowing my meager existence for another 90 days.

I love you Amway Lady. If only I wasn't married ...

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » December 29, 2009, 2:24 am

God have mercy on her poor soul...your wife's, I mean. No, take that back, it is too nasty a comment.

Let's fall down on our knees and pray to the Almighty if Texpat makes a move on the nice lady who sells stuff at the Nong Khai office.

I hope you are a Catholic. You would keep the priest entertained for weeks on end at the confession box. 55555

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » December 29, 2009, 8:23 am

=D> =D> =D>

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » December 29, 2009, 7:35 pm

"corrupt exceedingly impolite stooges in Nong Khai"

Funny, in 13 years I never had to endure that sort of folk at Nongkai. Nor anyone I know. The only time I saw an official there screwed into the ceiling was when he/she was dealing with an impolite falang who didn't want to take 'no' for an answer.

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » December 29, 2009, 9:01 pm

parrot wrote:"corrupt exceedingly impolite stooges in Nong Khai"

Funny, in 13 years I never had to endure that sort of folk at Nongkai. Nor anyone I know. The only time I saw an official there screwed into the ceiling was when he/she was dealing with an impolite falang who didn't want to take 'no' for an answer.
Me too Parrot,Only 1 slight problem in 14 years, That was because I & The Wife never reported WITHIN the first 24 hours of arriving in NK,as we had stayed in Bangkok for a few days after our flight from Europe,and we were so tired the first day here I slept ALL day,They would'nt register me the 2nd day & just told my wife to go and register me at the Local Police station,which she did & No Problem afterwards,And She now does it THIS way EVERYTIME we return,So Unfortunately I have yet to meet The Saleslady at Immigration,But I do know Our friend Mr Smiley quite well .....Do you think that BOTH you & I Behave accordingly when we go to Immigration, I mean I was brought up to Treat People as I would like to be treated myself,CIVILITY costs Nowt !!!!!

mad4ithowie
udonmap.com

Post by mad4ithowie » August 30, 2015, 11:40 am

how many days do ypou get there now 15 or 30

Nubieend5

Post by Nubieend5 » April 27, 2016, 2:19 pm

This was not that scouser from Nong Khai using an alias was it???? Nah couldnt have been he would have taken the cars, only joking Alan

Return to “Thailand Visas & Migration to other countries”