Udon Immigration extension (New form)

Thailand visa and Immigration forum
colt1911
udonmap.com

Re: Udon Immigration extension (New form)

Post by colt1911 » December 28, 2018, 10:07 am

Raoul Duke wrote:
December 28, 2018, 7:30 am
I didn't see the "Boss Man" with the glasses and the gold Garuda ring (who usually sits in the middle)overseeing things when I was in there last week.
Is he still around?
:-k

Young guy 30ish is the new counter Boss. Nice man, friendly. Keeps things moving.

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » December 28, 2018, 1:50 pm

No Mr.Daeng has retired,think he retired last September.

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » December 28, 2018, 3:45 pm

colt1911 wrote:
December 28, 2018, 10:02 am
I received my 1 year O A Extension and Multi Entry this morning. Used the Income Affidavit. A very efficient operation. In and out in 20 minutes. I was not given a Questionnaire. I observed that some folks were not well prepared. i.e. copies not signed, no map, no copy of Arrival Card. Udon Immigration great job!!

Regards
Exactly "Same Same" accept for the last statement! I did mine on the 12th, all done and dusted by 08:50 -- BUT -- Told to come back at 13:00 to pick up my passport????? The "Boss" was at a meeting and no one in the office could sign off on the paperwork for him?? = The bull s#lt continues - effin frustrating. I had my day planned and it didn't include hanging around Udon for an additional 4 hours.

But on topic, NO Questionnaire
Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

RLTrader
udonmap.com

Post by RLTrader » December 28, 2018, 5:18 pm

colt1911 wrote:
I received my 1 year O A Extension and Multi Entry this morning. Used the Income Affidavit. A very efficient operation. In and out in 20 minutes. I was not given a Questionnaire. I observed that some folks were not well prepared. i.e. copies not signed, no map, no copy of Arrival Card. Udon Immigration great job!!

Regards
Hmm, None of my copies were signed and was not asked to sign them. I did forget to sign page 2 of form #7 and was asked to sign and give phone #.
Last year I had forgot to print out my google map, none was asked for. This year I had printed out a copy and didn't sign it and was not asked to sign.

I will guess I hit the right day and got the Best clerk. Out of doing this for about 15 years this year was the fastest and my best experience. =D>

Why I don't sign copies?
Every year I get an extra copy of all doc's and before the copy I used to sign. Then 1 year was told it was a copy so had to sign again. So I stop signing before hand.

So for next year I already have all the doc's needed except one, this years extension, Which I will photo copy, and then copy everything again for the following year. Kind of a No brainier.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » December 28, 2018, 7:32 pm

colt1911 wrote:

Regards
Colt, did they ask you to show any proof of income to support the amount claimed on the Income Affidavit?
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

RLTrader
udonmap.com

Post by RLTrader » December 28, 2018, 7:43 pm

semperfiguy wrote:
December 28, 2018, 7:32 pm

Colt, did they ask you to show any proof of income to support the amount claimed on the Income Affidavit?
I also used a US Certified "Income Letter" from the last Outreach of US Embassy, and I was asked No questions on the subject.

colt1911
udonmap.com

Post by colt1911 » December 30, 2018, 1:15 am

semperfiguy wrote:
December 28, 2018, 7:32 pm
colt1911 wrote:

Regards
No Semp they did not ask for any other proof of income. Just accepted my Income Affidavit.

Return to “Thailand Visas & Migration to other countries”