A different view from a young and attractive Issan lady

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
westerby
udonmap.com

Re: A different view from a young and attractive Issan lady

Post by westerby » September 4, 2008, 7:00 pm

Guns482 wrote:Who cares..... :D

Ha! I do. I guess you're still smarting about my other post about meaning last week. Don't worry, I wasn't being personal, you can have an apology if you want it?

patriot
udonmap.com

Post by patriot » September 4, 2008, 7:10 pm

westerby wrote:........a fat layabout in his mid thirties, .....
Hey; You're talking about my drinking buddy [-X

westerby
udonmap.com

Post by westerby » September 4, 2008, 8:10 pm

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought he was a Troll. You'll have to forgive my sense of humour, Pat.

Othello
udonmap.com

Post by Othello » September 4, 2008, 8:28 pm

Some of you chaps should visit the Provincial Museum in Udon Thani.
They have a very old elephant gun in there.
It looks like a small cannon.
Perhaps it will be available for hire.
Might come in useful for the hunt.

panick
udonmap.com

Post by panick » September 4, 2008, 8:57 pm

patriot wrote:
westerby wrote:........a fat layabout in his mid thirties, .....
Hey; You're talking about my drinking buddy [-X
Good buddy!!!!...He stood you up :cry: :lol: :lol:
Bring back Saint

patriot
udonmap.com

Post by patriot » September 4, 2008, 9:13 pm

westerby wrote:Oh, I'm sorry, I thought he was a Troll. You'll have to forgive my sense of humour, Pat.
I was dicking around as I haven't actually met him yet !! I'll get back under my bridge now :oops:

westerby
udonmap.com

Post by westerby » September 5, 2008, 1:03 am

patriot wrote:I was dicking around as I haven't actually met him yet !! I'll get back under my bridge now :oops:
Okey dokey. The Chang's gone very quiet hasn't he?

Well, we started out with an OP from Tilo on a woman who was perplexed about the Farang's choice of women and we've ended up with Othello's recommendations on hunting elephants. Now how off track is that! :confused:

Guns482
udonmap.com

Post by Guns482 » September 5, 2008, 5:49 am

I guess you're still smarting about my other post about meaning last week

Nope , but thanks for the apology.
it is the twists and turnds of this post that has completely flumoxed me, but then that is not too hard to do.
From women to elephants, the only thing they have in common, is an Elerephant never forgets nor do women about the things their husbands/boyriends do EVER.
Guns

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » September 5, 2008, 7:49 am

[quote="westerby"]

Okey dokey. The Chang's gone very quiet hasn't he?

yes, although im happy hes wandered off to pastures new or even the elephant graveyard , i find the timing a little odd !!!!!! i would like to keep an open mind , but i also a strong believer in coincidence .

mighty-chang
udonmap.com

Post by mighty-chang » September 5, 2008, 9:28 am

PANICK hahahahhaha I almost fell off my chair with laughter even the wife had a bit of a giggle at you last post i felt a bit of envy? the green eyed monster coming out in you and to be honest it is not my fault i live in a big house in a tropical country with a steady income .....It is not my fault i have a normal family that threatens your very existence of you living here because of looking odd pesty seedy and out of place.... It is not my fault there is 7 years difference between me and my wife not 27 years in so many cases.....It is not my fault im not in the last chance saloon and found Thailand in the latter part of my life ... It is not my fault i don't have to be lead like a pubby dog aroung the food courts in udon like a puppy dog on a lead .... It is not my fault i sit outside bars and look in the other direction not talking to my wife .... It is not my fault that my children "are" mine and not some thai man that as run off with another woman ...It is not my fault you take udon map . com Literary because it is all you have ..... (honest panick ) some people in this life are just more lucky than other some people can acceppt it others just can't and i think you are the latter option (scoff dribbley dribble)

ps today we are going to be a"normal " family and not a walking freak show and spend the afternoon near a small lake have a nice lunch and look "normal" (scoff scoff double dribble)

Guns482
udonmap.com

Post by Guns482 » September 5, 2008, 9:43 am

Excuse me but anyone who feels that they have to put (scoff scoff double dribble)is in serious need of a check up.
No-one could be jealous of you, rather I feel sad for your family having to put up with your personal traits, but I am sure they love you and likewise in return you love them.
Everyone has normal family, I object that you THINK ( be the operative word) that the rest are walking freak shows or sit not talking to their wives or g/f.
Your attitude smacks of I am better than anyone else , well this is the eality post. You are not, do not assume that we suffer your outbursts lightly, nor do we subscribe to your biased views.
Your comments are at best those of a person with an infantile outlook on life , staing it is not my fault shows a lack of tolerance for your fellow man, and complete disregard for others who may or may not be less fortunate than you.
Might Chang grow up and when you do you will find others just like you who have learnt, schools out now.
have a nice day at the lake.
Guns

mighty-chang
udonmap.com

Post by mighty-chang » September 5, 2008, 9:58 am

GUNS i was writing about panick i guess it was your choice to jump on the seedy wagon hahahah hurting are we when someone states the truth ( ei ei ei owwww)

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » September 5, 2008, 11:05 am

Well widely off topic and no doubt irrelevant. Or is it?
The Asian elephant(Elephas Maximus)Some facts taken from the official website on elephants.http://elephant.elehost.com
Its brain relative to its body mass is only 35% the size of a normal humans.
Its long range eyesight is only a fraction of ours, but it has a much greater sense of smell.
It excretes an average 110kgs of s..t a day, and pees 50 ltrs of urine.But of course we all knew that. :lol:
When in "musk"(Feeling sexy) it can act totally irrational and has been known to head butt a train, seeing it as a rival for the females affections. ](*,) :lol:
I am sure its still a very lovable creature though. :love:

mighty-chang
udonmap.com

Post by mighty-chang » September 5, 2008, 11:43 am

nice post about a elephant of what i am not however find if this applys to you
chang thinks Growing old is like being increasingly penalized for a crime you haven't committed As one grows older, one becomes wiser and more foolish Old age, calm, expanded, broad with the haughty breadth of the universe, old age flowing free with the delicious near-by freedom of death ( dribly dribble)

all type walking sticks

choc dee

38nholding
udonmap.com

Post by 38nholding » September 5, 2008, 11:55 am

What ?

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » September 5, 2008, 12:24 pm

38nholding wrote:What ?
What indeed. :lol:
You might like to consider "old age" is hereditary. We are all dying from the moment we are born, yes, even elephants.The major difference between a young man and an old one, is that an old one knows the joys of being 50,60,70 or even more.A young one wonders every day will he live that long, will he be in good health and a million other imponderables .Us old guys know the answers already.Its great man !I can truly say, " Been there , done that"to most of life's experiences.My wife is 30 years younger than me, if yours was, you would have been on the plane with Gary Glitter. :lol: :lol: :lol:

mighty-chang
udonmap.com

Post by mighty-chang » September 5, 2008, 12:35 pm

"if" my wife "was" 30 years younger that would make her 5 years old yes my dear watson 5 young enough to be my daughter . That would put me in the seedy pesty gary glitter league and that is not my style dear watson (IT PONDERS?)

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » September 5, 2008, 12:38 pm

mighty-chang wrote:"if" my wife "was" 30 years younger that would make her 5 years old yes my dear watson 5 young enough to be my daughter . That would put me in the seedy pesty gary glitter league and that is not my style dear watson (IT PONDERS?)
Thank you for enlightening us on the elephants real age, 35. Not so mighty , just a baby really. :lol: :lol: :lol:

mighty-chang
udonmap.com

Post by mighty-chang » September 5, 2008, 12:53 pm

better not to stick out like a soar thumb me thinks like a yoda on a ego trip

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » September 5, 2008, 12:59 pm

I'd still like to know how much his mum sends him each month to live on :D unless he claims to be a self made man :^o I reckon he still wears shorts and a little school beany :lol: and spends far more time on this forum than all the geriatrics he likes to pick on :( sad really dont you think ??

Return to “Relationships”