A different view from a young and attractive Issan lady

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
Guns482
udonmap.com

Post by Guns482 » August 25, 2008, 7:41 am

The story you have relayed is somewhat opposite where the salesgirl is making the move. I don't think any Farang - old, ugly or otherwise would mind that
True oh so true :lol: :lol: :lol: Me next plse :lol:

Guns

mighty-chang
udonmap.com

Post by mighty-chang » August 25, 2008, 8:35 am

i want the girl who works in boots at the complex to make a move on me . ei ei ei owww

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » August 25, 2008, 9:04 am

Well I used to really enjoy the smiles years ago walking through Robinsons from sales clerks and customers alike. If I go by myself today all I get is where is your wife :cry: :lol: :lol:

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 25, 2008, 10:17 am

mighty-chang wrote:i want the girl who works in boots at the complex to make a move on me . ei ei ei owww
Never seen a girl in boots in the complex.

Bit hot for the Thai weather aren't they #-o

mighty-chang
udonmap.com

Post by mighty-chang » August 25, 2008, 10:34 am

some of the cleaner's work in boots you the ones that when you enter the gents toilet are mopping the floor GRRRR the chang might even make a move on them one day GRRRRR the mop may have a dual purpose in life GRRRRR

Mr Natural
udonmap.com

Post by Mr Natural » August 25, 2008, 11:33 am

Paul wrote: As a point of interest. I recently read in a magazine article in Udon, a plea from the management of the Charoensi Shopping Mall for a stop to all the farangs who keep going into there (especially Robinsons) thinking they are indeed velly hansum men, and pestering the girls (disguised as 'chatting them up')
Paul
I'm suprized we haven't heard from Aznron on this subject. This is how and where he met his bride.
Paul wrote:
Zidane wrote: Provided you look and behave half decent I dont think you would have any problem meeting a nice girl in Udon.
Zidane
Good advice. Present yourself the same way you would anywhere when talking to a women. If a few pleasent comments are met with the same, pursue. If not, move on.
Zidane wrote: ..........because many are put off by ageing, overweight, drunken slobs who really do think they are "hansum" men. :oops:
Zidane
And what kind of people do all these falang bars draw? See above.
Paul wrote: It has got to the extreme now and half the farangs in Udon seem to think they can walk ino Robinsons and the pretty girls will be swooning at their feet.
Paul
Half? Give our community a little more credit Paul. I know their's some jerks out there that reflect poorly on all of us but nowhere near half. I go to the complex at least once a week and I've never seen a falang harassing a sale girl. Not that it doesn't happen but if half of us did so I think I would have seen it at least once.
Paul wrote: They have complained to their bosses and management about it - and he has appealed to the farang community in Udon to cool it off a bit.
Its a shopping mall - not a pick up joint and the poor girls are embarrassed about it.
Oh those poor girls. Especialy those in the shoe department that continue to shove shoes in my face after I've told them I just want to look!
If their afraid of falang talking to them, why won't they leave me alone!

westerby
udonmap.com

Re: A different view from a young and attractive Issan lady

Post by westerby » August 26, 2008, 2:00 am

Tilokarat wrote:The lady who was speaking said she cannot understand why foreign men spend their time, and money, on uneducated and unsophisticated bar girls. She complained, 'what about me? I have an education, I have travelled, I can carry on a conversation about many topics. This is so frustrating that the men do not pay attention to women like me.
Maybe some Farang men don't want a Thai woman with an education. Some men come to LOS with a specific idea in their heads of the kind of partner they want.

Let me side step the office scenario that Tilo identified here and raise the issue of why Farang men come to LOS. Obviously everyone finds themselves here under different circumstances. However, there are chaps that come here to look for a specific type of partner; one who can do all the traditional duties of a wife rather than a University educated woman who may challenge them in a lot of respects. They perceive a bar girl as uneducated and malleable.

Therefore, you have a similar situation where old chaps chat up girls in Robinsons because they have no respect for them. It's the 'Thai girls are easy' idea that believes the TG will marry anyone to get out of LOS regardless of whether their prospective partners have all their own teeth or not.

My apologies to anyone that recognises themselves in this pen picture. :shock:

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » August 26, 2008, 6:55 am

thai girls are easy, im pleased you said it was an idea , unfortunately its not an idea or concept my wife quit understands yet , but i live in hope. :D :D :D

Poopan Sanders

Post by Poopan Sanders » August 26, 2008, 5:24 pm

Just catching up on this subject,Merchant Seaman you cynical old sausage just saw your comment from 23 Aug', oh and by the way I won the bet about "Big Bird"she took three weeks to reappear in the soi,seemed like an educated girl to me!!!>

Guns482
udonmap.com

Post by Guns482 » August 31, 2008, 10:25 am

one who can do all the traditional duties of a wife rather than a University educated woman who may challenge them in a lot of respects. They perceive a bar girl as uneducated and malleable.
While that appears to be the norm in a lot of respects, as one gets older, it would be a very lonely life not having a stimulating conversation at home.
Most of us I am sure require that. The difference with Thai ladies is that they appear to be more willing to take care and make their partnet happy, now that could be for a variety of reaons, money,lifestyle ,status and love.
Age is also a factor, men as they grow older regress requiring younger partners, that is a generalisation I know but true.
I prefer an educated loving Thai lady above an uneducated one, and way above a western woman anyday.
Guns

aznyron
udonmap.com

Re:

Post by aznyron » August 31, 2008, 10:52 am

Mr Natural wrote:
Paul wrote: As a point of interest. I recently read in a magazine article in Udon, a plea from the management of the Charoensi Shopping Mall for a stop to all the farangs who keep going into there (especially Robinsons) thinking they are indeed velly hansum men, and pestering the girls (disguised as 'chatting them up')
Paul
I'm suprized we haven't heard from Aznron on this subject. This is how and where he met his bride.
Paul wrote:
Zidane wrote: Provided you look and behave half decent I dont think you would have any problem meeting a nice girl in Udon.
Zidane
Good advice. Present yourself the same way you would anywhere when talking to a women. If a few pleasent comments are met with the same, pursue. If not, move on.
Zidane wrote: ..........because many are put off by ageing, overweight, drunken slobs who really do think they are "hansum" men. :oops:
Zidane
And what kind of people do all these falang bars draw? See above.
Paul wrote: It has got to the extreme now and half the farangs in Udon seem to think they can walk ino Robinsons and the pretty girls will be swooning at their feet.
Paul
Half? Give our community a little more credit Paul. I know their's some jerks out there that reflect poorly on all of us but nowhere near half. I go to the complex at least once a week and I've never seen a falang harassing a sale girl. Not that it doesn't happen but if half of us did so I think I would have seen it at least once.
Paul wrote: They have complained to their bosses and management about it - and he has appealed to the farang community in Udon to cool it off a bit.
Its a shopping mall - not a pick up joint and the poor girls are embarrassed about it.
Oh those poor girls. Especialy those in the shoe department that continue to shove shoes in my face after I've told them I just want to look!
If their afraid of falang talking to them, why won't they leave me alone!
Mr Natural sorry I was to busy attacking GWB so I did not until now read the post
IMO if the girls in Robinson or any were else does not like the attention then she can always get another sales clerk to handle her sale and yes I met my lovely wife in Robinson in Seacon Square BKK and if I did not flirt with her she most likely be still working there and living in a closet with 2 other girls so IMO again I think we do a great service by flirting maybe she will meet the expat of her dreams and he will carry her off to a wonderful life with security more that some thai boy will do knock her up and run when baby is born that seem to be the picture they post to us expats

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » August 31, 2008, 11:52 am

ron, your just like thai airways , smooth as silk. :D :D :D :D :D

jetdoc
udonmap.com

Post by jetdoc » August 31, 2008, 12:47 pm

"I prefer an educated loving Thai lady above an uneducated one, and way above a western woman anyday."
Guns, My preference is intelligence, most of the valuable things I've learned have come from relatively uneducated, but very wise and intelligent folks;o)

aznyron
udonmap.com

Post by aznyron » August 31, 2008, 3:06 pm

there are two kinds of education one is in books which is good and one is in life experience and also you can ad street smarts to go along with life experience well when it comes to books I failed that class I thought it said crooks
so I moved on as for Guns post I have learned just to ignore his post he seems to think he got all the answer so I let him think that since it does not cost me money. I also agree with you Jetdoc educated lady can support her self and uneducated lady can support me that the difference this is were street smarts pays off

mighty-chang
udonmap.com

Post by mighty-chang » September 1, 2008, 7:56 am

](*,) dear oh dear why is it that some of us so called "farang" think that thai woman are so different from the girls back home .The way the mighty change see's it there is no relative difference in regaurding to loving and care for each other the only single solatry fact that refects on the relationship "is" the expectations of the woman and Vice-versa
it boils my pee when some farang think thai woman are from another planet also the way "farang " make special allowences just because they are living on another peice of land of origin and let basic moral of there own slip
wake up and smell the coffee the chances are if the woman asks you to provide for parents, grand parents brother ,sister , uncles , buffalo mystery gifts of gold going missing . tales of leaky parents roof story of sick farm animals and granma's tooth ache the chances are my dear watsons s (wait i use cap's to make it loud and clear) THE WOMAN IS NO GOOD ( the penny drops ) and is from a place of poor social morals (doh!!!)
Last edited by mighty-chang on September 1, 2008, 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » September 1, 2008, 8:22 am

i never thought thai women were from another planet, ive always had a firm belief in my head that they were from THAILAND . i on the other hand as far as most thais are concerned am from another planet called the west . a planet that has social security for the sick and old , a planet where no one really goes hungry if they cannot work for whatever reason, a planet where selfishness and greed rule the day, a planet where people dont care for each other, a planet where noboby smiles or says hello, a planet where people dont speak to their neighbours let alone help in a crisis , a planet where people keep themselves to themselves for fear of being robbed or mugged, a planet where people like you CHANG have got their heads so far up their a~se they never see the sunrise. !!!!!!!!! :-$ :-$ :-$

Guns482
udonmap.com

Post by Guns482 » September 1, 2008, 9:04 am

Guns post I have learned just to ignore his post he seems to think he got all the answer so I let him think that since it does not cost me money.
No I NEVER think I have all the answers, just like you putting oin my pennysworth, however as you seem to think I am either,
a arrogant, b stupid, c, self opinionated, then please look in the mirror, I have never called you that until today. OK
Guns

aznyron
udonmap.com

Post by aznyron » September 1, 2008, 10:37 am

GUNS I plead guilty except for B no one calls me stupid to my face and I never called you stupid so let not go there
I believe your educated man you just have a habit of flaunting it which get annoying and we all are opinionated
do your self a favor before you post run it through spell checker also remove the word stupid from your vocabulary
before some one really get pissed and that does not rule me out

mighty-chang
udonmap.com

Post by mighty-chang » September 1, 2008, 12:54 pm

hello there saint let us have a lesson on the meaning of "some" today Mr chang wants to make saint understand what the word "some" means ..life is a learning curve and whatever the age spectrum you are you are never to old or to young to learn (cough cough)

1. being an undetermined or unspecified one: Some person may object.
2. (used with plural nouns) certain: Some days I stay home.
3. of a certain unspecified number, amount, degree, etc.: to some extent.
4. unspecified but considerable in number, amount, degree, etc.: We talked for some time. He was here some weeks.
5. Informal. of impressive or remarkable quality, consequence, extent, etc.: That was some storm.

ok saint now let's step a gear and think pronoun

6. certain persons, individuals, instances, etc., not specified: Some think he is dead.
7. an unspecified number, amount, etc., as distinguished from the rest or in addition: He paid a thousand dollars and then some.

ok at this point maybe it is sinking in but just to be sure adverb

8. (used with numerals and with words expressing degree, extent, etc.) approximately; about: Some 300 were present.
9. Informal. to some degree or extent; somewhat: I like baseball some. She is feeling some better today.
10. Informal. to a great degree or extent; considerably: That's going some.

yes saint im fully aware of the broken social crisis back in the west hence me living yes saint living in thailand and being able to do it at a younger age makes me Fulfilled in this wonderland ... (scoff scoff dribble) nice day for a run round the park me thinks
saint don't wave that walking stick with anger it will raise you blood pressure and we don't want that do we now ( scoff scoff)

CHANGS TIP OF THE DAY read the post before you reply with a lame one ( the penny drops)
Last edited by mighty-chang on September 1, 2008, 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » September 1, 2008, 3:10 pm

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Return to “Relationships”