New scam for sugar daddies to beware ?

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
izzix
udonmap.com

New scam for sugar daddies to beware ?

Post by izzix » August 27, 2008, 11:27 pm

Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Sugar daddies duped by pretend pregnancies

UBON RATCHATHANI: Attractive women having relationships with much older and considerably less attractive men for financial benefit is certainly nothing new.

In Isarn, however, some girls have allegedly started using an ingenious method to extract more money from their stingy sugar daddies: having their stomachs injected with chemicals to make them appear pregnant.

Pukki, a 20-year-old college student from Ubon Ratchathani, said some students were using this method to get extra money from businessmen or government officers they have relationships with.

Usually the sugar daddies would give them pocket money of only 300 to 500 baht a month, which is hardly enough for a modern girl these days, she said.

Friends studying in Maha Sarakham province, one of the main student centers of the northeast, had told her that certain clinics would inject chemicals into girls’ stomachs that would make them swell up as if they were pregnant, Pukki said.

This method worked especially well with men who were well known in society, particularly high-ranking officials. When the girls say they are pregnant, almost all of the men are happy to give them as much money as they need for an illegal abortion, she said.

Most of the men want the problem to disappear out of fear that their wives will find out and because of the future costs of having to support an illegitimate child, Pukki explained.

Another Ubon Rachathani college student, 21-year-old “Em”, said that while she had heard of many cases of girls claiming they were pregnant to extort money from their sugar daddies, she had yet to hear of anyone using chemicals to inflate their stomachs.

Em explained that girls’ sponsors would often give excuses and use delaying tactics when the girls asked for money to buy essentials, such as motorbikes, cars and brand-name fashion accessories.

Falsely claiming pregnancy is the surest way to get what you want and students have learned the sure-fire method from TV soap operas, she added.

Dr Wutikrai Mungmai, a doctor with Ubon Ratchathani Provincial Health Department, said that he had not as yet come across the practice of faking pregnancies through stomach injections.

He had, however, heard of a number of clinics offering abortions. These would be cracked down on very soon, he said.

Source: Kom Chad Luek

izzix
udonmap.com

Post by izzix » August 27, 2008, 11:28 pm

300-500 ? what cheap charlies .

astrid
udonmap.com

Post by astrid » August 28, 2008, 1:28 am

With that going rate, the future is looking good indeed.
I might take 10 at that rate...

Where are they ?

8)

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » August 28, 2008, 4:33 am

Can You Dig It Dug.?

woody
udonmap.com

Re: New scam for sugar daddies to beware ?

Post by woody » August 30, 2008, 5:32 pm

lol

mighty-chang
udonmap.com

Post by mighty-chang » September 5, 2008, 11:09 am

hahahah for a woman to become pregnant you need to be young and fit enough to offer the the basic Ingredients needed in the first place im not being rude but it is the is a fact of life my dear watsons ;)
Last edited by mighty-chang on September 5, 2008, 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jetdoc
udonmap.com

Post by jetdoc » September 5, 2008, 3:22 pm

No worries for me --- can't knock m up with spit!!!

pompui
udonmap.com

Post by pompui » September 5, 2008, 5:59 pm

The sugar daddies can fight back,doctors certificate showing that they only fire blanks or that they have had the snip!
And there was me thinking all these inflated women are just because they drink too much beer!

Return to “Relationships”