supporting thai wife

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
Frankie 1
udonmap.com

supporting thai wife

Post by Frankie 1 » November 12, 2011, 11:42 am

Yes happiness for the girl, ha ha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZRs__rmYMc

JimboPSM
udonmap.com

supporting thai wife

Post by JimboPSM » November 12, 2011, 12:02 pm

trubrit wrote:..... We all have to die one day . So why not die with a smile on your face, rather than money in the bank, which someone else will waste anyway....
It is a difficult philosophy to fault given the predilection in recent years for banks to gamble with your money rather than to look after it prudently and carefully.

Your comment reminded me of this quote from George Best (courtesy of Wikiquotes):
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.
Ashamed to be English since 23rd June 2016 when England voted for racism & economic suicide.

Disgusted that the UK is “governed” by a squalid bunch of economically illiterate, self-serving, sleazy and corrupt neo-fascists.

trubrit
udonmap.com

supporting thai wife

Post by trubrit » November 12, 2011, 12:06 pm

JimboPSM wrote:
Your comment reminded me of this quote from George Best (courtesy of Wikiquotes):
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.
Whilst I would admit to the first part of the quote, I would never say I squandered any . :lol:
Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

old-timer
udonmap.com

supporting thai wife

Post by old-timer » November 12, 2011, 12:40 pm

OT is with George Best on this one because I like to spend my money like a drunken sailor. I was born with this genotype that can't be corrected.
In OT's opinion it doesn't matter how much money you blow on a WFB that brings you happiness, so long as you can take the hit, if it comes, without any regrets. And move on.

OT................ \:D/

johnty.
udonmap.com

supporting thai wife

Post by johnty. » November 12, 2011, 8:37 pm

Hi All,to the guys who posted positively,many thanks.I don't really hold a lot of resentment for what happened,it is more the lack of closure,the never knowing from her mouth,why?,but in my own head,i have a 99.99% reason for why and that will do for me.I said in a previous post(another topic)that she has chosen her own path in life and good luck to her,if it doesn't work for her, then don't come knocking on my door(it's locked),as for buying love,we all do it,but i have a good job and i can afford it,again that big word "choice",up to me farang.will i do the same with my new lady?again up to me,I cannot change the way i am and at my age "i can choose for myself",i had it instilled in me from an early age that you treat a lady,like a lady and for that i make no excuses or apologies and at the end of the day,i CHOSE to marry her,i CHOSE to come and live in Udon and go back to the UK to work,but i am happy with my lot,for me it's start again,it's not the 1st time and it may not be the last,again thanks for ALL replies(posts) and i wish you all as much luck as i wish for myself,chok dee,Johnty.

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

supporting thai wife

Post by pienmash » November 12, 2011, 10:54 pm

old-timer wrote:OT is with George Best on this one because I like to spend my money like a drunken sailor. I was born with this genotype that can't be corrected.
In OT's opinion it doesn't matter how much money you blow on a WFB that brings you happiness, so long as you can take the hit, if it comes, without any regrets. And move on.

OT................ \:D/
Very fillysofical OT and pretty dam accurate .

I reckon you should never invest more in a Thai lady than you are prepared to walk away from , financialy that is ....wether a house , car , gold or cash ,,,,,,,,, invest but be prepared to lose it , as OT says if your happy at the time doing wotever and it goes titsup think of it as a charge for the period of bliss prior to the kick in the gonads.

Frankie 1
udonmap.com

supporting thai wife

Post by Frankie 1 » November 12, 2011, 11:29 pm

I'm "old school". I think about relationships differenty. I think that investments (not only money) into the relationship should come from both parties. Both with equal responsibilities and respect.

Otherwise it's a bit like keeping a pet.

BenZona
udonmap.com

supporting thai wife

Post by BenZona » November 13, 2011, 7:37 am

Frankie 1 wrote:I'm "old school". I think about relationships differenty. I think that investments (not only money) into the relationship should come from both parties. Both with equal responsibilities and respect.

Spot on Frankie.

Mod Note: Flaming comments removed

trubrit
udonmap.com

supporting thai wife

Post by trubrit » November 13, 2011, 7:51 am

BenZona wrote:
Frankie 1 wrote:I'm "old school". I think about relationships differenty. I think that investments (not only money) into the relationship should come from both parties. Both with equal responsibilities and respect.

Spot on Frankie, these other posters talk like they are pimps.

"taking care" of someone financially on the deluded promise that this someone will love them is beyond pathetic .......

What i don't get is that they actually LIKE being financially abused..applaud it, encourage it.. and WANT IT ..Then they have the deluded cheek to try to sell it to people as the "norm"

ITS NOT THE BLOODY NORM FREAKS.....
BZ. Your attitude is very clear now that Pompuii has outed you on the talkers forum , to anyone who reads your postings there .Troll. :evil:

cali4995
udonmap.com

supporting thai wife

Post by cali4995 » November 13, 2011, 8:34 am

johnty. wrote:Hi All,to the guys who posted positively,many thanks.I don't really hold a lot of resentment for what happened,it is more the lack of closure,the never knowing from her mouth,why?,but in my own head,i have a 99.99% reason for why and that will do for me.I said in a previous post(another topic)that she has chosen her own path in life and good luck to her,if it doesn't work for her, then don't come knocking on my door(it's locked),as for buying love,we all do it,but i have a good job and i can afford it,again that big word "choice",up to me farang.will i do the same with my new lady?again up to me,I cannot change the way i am and at my age "i can choose for myself",i had it instilled in me from an early age that you treat a lady,like a lady and for that i make no excuses or apologies and at the end of the day,i CHOSE to marry her,i CHOSE to come and live in Udon and go back to the UK to work,but i am happy with my lot,for me it's start again,it's not the 1st time and it may not be the last,again thanks for ALL replies(posts) and i wish you all as much luck as i wish for myself,chok dee,Johnty.

and for those of us who are more or less recent arrivals, it's becoming an increasingly troublesome landscape.
even if you manage to find a smart, strong-willed girl. often she must endure the constant whispering in her
ear from family and friends that somehow the foreigner is not good for her. (usually very destructive talk in
my humble opinion) . and there are those thai men who fancy a girl with money (read involved with a sponsor)
it's just not such an easy thing to do anymore? you certainly get your lumps along the way. i certainly tip my
hat to those who are in happy, long-lasting relationships because that guy certainly must have worked at it. :lol:
at the mansion where i stay there are a half-a-dozen 30-40 year old women (cleaning ladies / receptionists) with
two children in high school and a husband that has run-off without paying any support. life is bleak for them.

merchant seaman
udonmap.com

supporting thai wife

Post by merchant seaman » November 13, 2011, 9:17 am

Surely anyone who has had 2 or more failed marriages/realationships is in a perfect position to give advice as to how not to make a relationship last. But to give advice or critisize a working realationship is kind of ironic. It must really hurt them to see someone in a lasting relationship.
No man has a good enough memory to be a succesful liar.

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

supporting thai wife

Post by jai yen yen » November 13, 2011, 10:26 am

cali4995 wrote:
johnty. wrote:Hi All,to the guys who posted positively,many thanks.I don't really hold a lot of resentment for what happened,it is more the lack of closure,the never knowing from her mouth,why?,but in my own head,i have a 99.99% reason for why and that will do for me.I said in a previous post(another topic)that she has chosen her own path in life and good luck to her,if it doesn't work for her, then don't come knocking on my door(it's locked),as for buying love,we all do it,but i have a good job and i can afford it,again that big word "choice",up to me farang.will i do the same with my new lady?again up to me,I cannot change the way i am and at my age "i can choose for myself",i had it instilled in me from an early age that you treat a lady,like a lady and for that i make no excuses or apologies and at the end of the day,i CHOSE to marry her,i CHOSE to come and live in Udon and go back to the UK to work,but i am happy with my lot,for me it's start again,it's not the 1st time and it may not be the last,again thanks for ALL replies(posts) and i wish you all as much luck as i wish for myself,chok dee,Johnty.

and for those of us who are more or less recent arrivals, it's becoming an increasingly troublesome landscape.
even if you manage to find a smart, strong-willed girl. often she must endure the constant whispering in her
ear from family and friends that somehow the foreigner is not good for her. (usually very destructive talk in
my humble opinion) . and there are those thai men who fancy a girl with money (read involved with a sponsor)
it's just not such an easy thing to do anymore? you certainly get your lumps along the way. i certainly tip my
hat to those who are in happy, long-lasting relationships because that guy certainly must have worked at it. :lol:
at the mansion where i stay there are a half-a-dozen 30-40 year old women (cleaning ladies / receptionists) with
two children in high school and a husband that has run-off without paying any support. life is bleak for them.
My girl and I have a great relationship but I have to admit that some of the people where she is from give her a hard time because I haven't bought her a house in Issan or given her a pile of money. I support her and her young son and they both have a much better life now and we are all happy but it is not enough for some of the villagers. By the way, My girl had her own small buisness that took all of her time and made it impossible for her to live with me in Canada half of the year so I asked her to close the shop and promised to support her. My decision and no regrets. I love my lady and I am proud to take care of her and her son. Some people on here think only an idiot would take care of the people they love. Hard to believe.

BenZona
udonmap.com

supporting thai wife

Post by BenZona » November 13, 2011, 11:35 am

merchant seaman wrote:Surely anyone who has had 2 or more failed marriages/realationships is in a perfect position to give advice as to how not to make a relationship last. But to give advice or critisize a working realationship is kind of ironic. It must really hurt them to see someone in a lasting relationship.
//comment removed by moderator//
trubrit wrote:
BenZona wrote:

Spot on Frankie, these other posters talk like they are pimps.

"taking care" of someone financially on the deluded promise that this someone will love them is beyond pathetic .......

What i don't get is that they actually LIKE being financially abused..applaud it, encourage it.. and WANT IT ..Then they have the deluded cheek to try to sell it to people as the "norm"

ITS NOT THE BLOODY NORM FREAKS.....
BZ. Your attitude is very clear now that Pompuii has outed you on the talkers forum , to anyone who reads your postings there .Troll. :evil:
//comment removed by moderator//

merchant seaman
udonmap.com

supporting thai wife

Post by merchant seaman » November 13, 2011, 12:21 pm

might not have any brains but got money in the bank and a wife and a home. That's enough for me. more then some have uh BZ. Pimps don't buy love they sell it
No man has a good enough memory to be a succesful liar.

old-timer
udonmap.com

supporting thai wife

Post by old-timer » November 13, 2011, 1:21 pm

BenZona wrote:What i don't get is that they actually LIKE being financially abused..
Let me explain why you don't get it. Because you have no money.

And I'm not surprised.

OT.............. \:D/

Renesmee
udonmap.com

supporting thai wife

Post by Renesmee » November 13, 2011, 2:39 pm

Frankie 1 wrote:
trubrit wrote:It is only when we spend money that it brings happiness, not leaving it in a bank .
"Money can't buy me love." (The Beatles)
Totally agreed with that.. and please don't ask me why.. really don't wanna start another topic in here.. so just sit and read and watch you all WFB =P~
Yes.... You really think this song is about you, don't you? so go on... if you think you are better... Bark.. Bark Louder... maybe whatever came from your mouth might hurt people's feeling but show what kind of human you really are.

Frankie 1
udonmap.com

supporting thai wife

Post by Frankie 1 » November 13, 2011, 7:02 pm

@Pompui

Please don't fabricate a quote and misquote people. I hope moderators will remove your last post, because I didn't write what's in your quote. Be carefull about what you copy and paste and how you put a different name above a quote.

trubrit
udonmap.com

supporting thai wife

Post by trubrit » November 13, 2011, 7:20 pm

pompui wrote:
Frankie 1 wrote:BZ. Your attitude is very clear now that Pompuii has outed you on the talkers forum , to anyone who reads your postings there .Troll. :evil:
Move on in life Frankie :roll: :roll: :roll:
Well as it's my quote I presume I am being told to move in life . Might I ask where to? :-"

pompui
udonmap.com

supporting thai wife

Post by pompui » November 14, 2011, 4:03 am

Frankie 1 wrote:@Pompui

Please don't fabricate a quote and misquote people. I hope moderators will remove your last post, because I didn't write what's in your quote. Be carefull about what you copy and paste and how you put a different name above a quote.
My humble apologies Frankie,I did not look at who had posted it correctly :oops: I owe you many beers 8)

pompui
udonmap.com

supporting thai wife

Post by pompui » November 14, 2011, 6:05 am

trubrit wrote:
pompui wrote:
Frankie 1 wrote:BZ. Your attitude is very clear now that Pompuii has outed you on the talkers forum , to anyone who reads your postings there .Troll. :evil:
Move on in life Frankie :roll: :roll: :roll:
Well as it's my quote I presume I am being told to move in life . Might I ask where to? :-"
Apologies if confused you with a post on the other channel posting within the banter to another well known poster on the thread.You are still a member there so can easily post if it truly interests you. :shock: :-"
Anyways thought you would be more interested in moving onto more serious subjects like updating us on the new Governor of Udon or the upcoming festival Dec 1st-15th 8)

Return to “Relationships”