Thai in Thy (city in Denmark)

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
farangano
udonmap.com

Thai in Thy (city in Denmark)

Post by farangano » September 27, 2009, 10:54 pm

Hi.

I wanted to share this with you. Danish TV produced or had a company produce (I forget which now) this TV program about Thai women coming to Denmark.

Kind of sad but also a good story but check it out.

http://www.bangkokdiaries.com/2009/04/05/thy-thailand/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqT-nOc3o5M

"It really gives an interesting look at what life is like for rural Thai people, why they end up dating farangs, and why the decision for them to go work in places like Pattaya and Bangkok seems to just happen."

--
Operation License To Marry!!! Get a visa and make your dreams come through by al means.

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Re: Thai in Thy (city in Denmark)

Post by beer monkey » September 28, 2009, 4:18 am

Yes i watched some of them via this forum before, good viewing.
Can You Dig It Dug.?

leslie

Post by leslie » September 28, 2009, 9:43 am

Yes it was very good, they done there home work well, but if they stay in the places like Bangkok, Pattaya or phuket and get use to the night life and the money, you can have alot of problems with them.

farangano
udonmap.com

Post by farangano » September 28, 2009, 10:07 am

Yes, that documentary have probably gotten around The World since it really truly shows a good insight into the whole thai v. farang issue. Shows it like it really is. These Thai women and their families operate together with there farangs to get a "good life". Unfortunately the documentary do not show how the operation can turn out if a farang man stops the payments and he is being framed and ignited into fury.

These women in the movie are not very pretty and lo-so and they want the "good life" and they do work.

Work my wife never wanted to work and when she did it was more like a joke selling rice soup for 10 THB trying to put me in a bad light up against her friends, family and "gang".

I also think many of these Thai women lie about there future and most western men find there dream women in a bar.

My wife was a "cashier women" in a bar - she told me later when things got tuff and I denide to pay any more money. Later I was told that a "cashier women" working in a bar was just another way of saying she worked as a prostitute.

So my wife was prostitute and she will always be that. She had a butterfly on her left shoulder which she had removed and when I saw her last time she had a "tattoo" done over it - it looked terrible. And everyone who saw her said: "My god... get out of her face, she is so ugly inside and out".

Good life can never be realized with bad people. And bad company will only lead to bad situations.

If you are feeling like this get out NOW. There are many nice Thai women and they can be found via good networks.

banpaeng
udonmap.com

Post by banpaeng » September 29, 2009, 6:59 am

Farangano, you have an axe to grind as most frustrated men have written here, but if you do not get over this it will kill you. I am sorry as you ask for most if not all of your problems by not getting to know your lady and what she means and stands for. If you got married, no one twisted your arm. As for now you find out your ex was a prostitute only goes to prove my point that you did not know who you married. You married a dream and did not do your homework. Sounds to me like the lady deserves a raise as she flushed the money out of your pocket.

This game is played worldwide so if you got it played on you here, watch out as it will happen again.

There are good women in Thailand but you can not buy them. If you try it will end up as you are now.

All the long time members of this forum will tell anyone take it slow and very slowly in any thing you do in Thailand. I have seen one man come to Thailand and in the course of 8 weeks wanted to marry 4 women. All the women would get what they could out of the guy and move on. Guess where he met them. In a bar. :-k

I have been dealing with the Thai way of life for over 30 years and sometimes it surprises me. However it surprises me more how these ladies can get supposedly adult males to act like immature boys. Do I blame them. Sorry but no way. They are good at their job and most deserve raises.

I wonder how many relationships some of these guys have before they meet Ms. Thailand. For some a lot of relationships and marriages. Did you rush into these relationships. If so you still did not learn. Slow in a relationship does not mean a year when you live in another country and only come to Thailand for 4 weeks a year. I have seen on this forum where many have written they talked to their future wife for the year. Of course, I had to talk to her friend as my girl had limited ability to communicate in English (or what ever language you want to use). Did the translation come out as you saw it or was even communicated correctly. My wife was badgered by others to do the talking but refused as when there was trouble , it was always the interpreter. That was BS. It is usually the woman and man cannot talk so they only hear what they want to hear. Walk into any internet shop in Thailand and there are a lot of women chatting with their next mark(for some it is their true love).

I wrote this as I see it as a member of the forum and not a Moderator. If I was doing this as a Moderator it would be taken off as it is just jilted lovers writing this stuff. I am sure I will get the "well I want to learn from others experiences." Ever notice how you never see "I learned form reading about Thailand and was not taken by the schemes!" I haven't!!! Wonder why as most think they will not be taken.

By the way it is not only bar girls, it is uni girls, banker girls, hotel girls, teachers and the list does not stop. You can have a successful relationship with a Thai as there are a lot on this forum that have very successful relationships. Most all went slow and easy and did not let the relationship degrade to a matter of money only.

Oh well just my opinion.

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » September 29, 2009, 12:03 pm

For someone who sometimes complains that he does not have a way with words, I think that is very eloquently put BP... :D :D
I do not think many people will differ to the opinions that you offer in it either.
Well said... =D> =D>

arjay
udonmap.com

Post by arjay » September 29, 2009, 1:29 pm

Indeed, indeed. Very well put Banpaeng. Post of the week! =D> =D> :D :D

In all walks of life, in all countries and in all groups of individuals, there will be good and bad. If you were looking for a partner in your home country, would you pick one off the shelf, based on a cursory inspection and someone with whom you didn't share a common language, let alone common culture, after a very limited dialogue, passed through a translator. You are very unlikely to have got to know each other properly, let alone had time or been able to determine their true Agenda?? Why then do it in a foreign country? :-k

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » September 30, 2009, 7:25 am

arjay wrote:Indeed, indeed. Very well put Banpaeng. Post of the week! =D> =D> :D :D

In all walks of life, in all countries and in all groups of individuals, there will be good and bad. If you were looking for a partner in your home country, would you pick one off the shelf, based on a cursory inspection and someone with whom you didn't share a common language, let alone common culture, after a very limited dialogue, passed through a translator. You are very unlikely to have got to know each other properly, let alone had time or been able to determine their true Agenda?? Why then do it in a foreign country? :-k
:lol: Of course that is the Thai wifes fault also,right? :roll:

Ter
udonmap.com

Post by Ter » September 30, 2009, 3:14 pm

I think this kind of situation happens often in Thailand from what I have seen and heard,especially on this forum. I don't think for some it can be avoided. It is no fun for me to see someone ripped apart by it and put off thailand and everything about it, they have been unlucky and maybe in some cases blind. Not all have the benefit of hindsight. whatever heading you want to give it I think the OP is still very hurt and is looking for something to blame everything on, to him i would say listen to the positive advice from other members, BPs words nailed it and Jimbos words in your other post. You where unlucky this time. Good luck to you.

Return to “Relationships”