Thailovelinks

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
Banjo
udonmap.com
Location: Surfing with Eudyptula minor, shooting vermin or philandering in a Soi

Re: Thailovelinks

Post by Banjo » September 15, 2010, 2:50 pm

Frans wrote: word "ho"? Who will explain me :D
It's actually 3 "ho's" as in "ho ho ho" and it's Santa Claus bringing a very special gift to your house at Christmas. Gotta love Santa \:D/

But on a serious note, I met my TGF while shopping for just a shirt in a well know store in Udon. I ended up buying 4 shirts, 2 pairs of jeans, 2 belts and a pair of sandals. I knew she was something special at that point in time ... she could sell ice creams to the Eskimos. While up-selling me she told me that she had a profile on a website called Date In Asia .... I didn't know of it so wasn't on it .... but I asked if I had been on it could I have a date with her that night. She said YES :D We went and had Korea BBQ with her family and split the bill :D I am kee neow at the best of times \:D/

Can't see the point of dating websites with the precarious scammers that permeate them .... but each to their own. I understand that people have met on internet sites and lived happily ever after. Good on 'em!

But ..... just goes to show .... a single bloke shopping in Udon does have some advantages - then again there are pitfalls :-"

JR
udonmap.com

Post by JR » September 15, 2010, 7:05 pm

Postby Banjo » September 15, 2010, 2:50 pm

Frans wrote: word "ho"? Who will explain me :D

It's actually 3 "ho's" as in "ho ho ho" and it's Santa Claus bringing a very special gift to your house at Christmas. Gotta love Santa \:D/

But on a serious note, I met my TGF while shopping for just a shirt in a well know store in Udon. I ended up buying 4 shirts, 2 pairs of jeans, 2 belts and a pair of sandals. I knew she was something special at that point in time ... she could sell ice creams to the Eskimos. While up-selling me she told me that she had a profile on a website called Date In Asia .... I didn't know of it so wasn't on it .... but I asked if I had been on it could I have a date with her that night. She said YES :D We went and had Korea BBQ with her family and split the bill :D I am kee neow at the best of times \:D/

Can't see the point of dating websites with the precarious scammers that permeate them .... but each to their own. I understand that people have met on internet sites and lived happily ever after. Good on 'em!

But ..... just goes to show .... a single bloke shopping in Udon does have some advantages - then again there are pitfalls :-"
Errr, actually it is not. The word "ho" Frans' American friends laugh at is a slang abbreviation of a word that has absolutely no connection to Santa Claus himself. But, of course, Santa could possibly bring one for you like Banjo said. :D

JR
udonmap.com

Post by JR » September 15, 2010, 7:14 pm

wayneor0 wrote:tll me 8mths very happy. if u r stupid and go for a very young and beautiful girl ---- is coming your way.there r many genuine mature quality women on ttl.im 65 so 40yrs old was as young as id go .i wanted a wife and equal partner .how can u count on a 20yr old or even enjoy each others company .
S..t is coming my way? Really? And if you ask a question like you did, it just shows you have absolutely no idea. But it's up to you if you want an old lady. If I wanted that, I could have stayed in Europe. My wife is less than half my age and we are very good together. And we have been together a lot longer than you and your lady have. =P~

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Post by mortiboy » September 15, 2010, 8:19 pm

JR wrote:
wayneor0 wrote:tll me 8mths very happy. if u r stupid and go for a very young and beautiful girl ---- is coming your way.there r many genuine mature quality women on ttl.im 65 so 40yrs old was as young as id go .i wanted a wife and equal partner .how can u count on a 20yr old or even enjoy each others company .
S..t is coming my way? Really? And if you ask a question like you did, it just shows you have absolutely no idea. But it's up to you if you want an old lady. If I wanted that, I could have stayed in Europe. My wife is less than half my age and we are very good together. And we have been together a lot longer than you and your lady have. =P~

---- wont come your way Mister!
I guess you Have nice house, car, and at the end of the day a nice pension to bestowal your" young" lady.
"I could have stayed in Europe." Yes You could have gone to the "Grab - a-Grannie " night.
Here you can have nice dolly bird true! But dont be under any illusions.
If you never had the cash and wealth, you would'nt get a second glance!
I do know a friend of 64.He has a 20 year old g/f.They are happy together......But he is rich!
I think actually YOU have no Idea!
Never mind if your happy thats the main thing :roll:

JR
udonmap.com

Post by JR » September 15, 2010, 8:56 pm

Well, I do have ideas. And the thing is, I am not rich and she knows it. I am not supporting her family, have paid part of a new washing machine for her mother, that is about it.

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Post by mortiboy » September 15, 2010, 9:16 pm

OK JR ,You not rich. Maybe same me.But in Thai thoughts you ARE! compared to them.
I dont blame them. Look for farang to support them. Why not?
Its just that I think its "love" of support, and care.
Not love as we know it....from the heart.
I look on it as a kind of contract.You make her happy and a future, she makes you happy that she is lovely to look at, sexy, and just make you feel so young......Great.Nothing wrong with that!
But its not the love as we know it . But who cares!

Frans
udonmap.com

Post by Frans » September 15, 2010, 11:55 pm

Ok, The word "ho" is a slang abbreviation, so what is the complete word, And the meaning?

And if Santa-Claus brings it, Then i,m in deep problems, becaurse my age don,t let me belief in this person ;-)

izzix
udonmap.com

Post by izzix » September 16, 2010, 12:04 am

scammers ,beggars and ho's ,& nigerians posing as stunners ,good luck to anyone who finds a wife on there ,,yes and fake photos galore or beautified using photoshop

virginprune
udonmap.com

Post by virginprune » September 16, 2010, 4:09 am

Frans wrote:Ok, The word "ho" is a slang abbreviation, so what is the complete word, And the meaning?
I believe it means ***** and is used often in rap music

JR
udonmap.com

Post by JR » September 17, 2010, 12:54 pm

mortiboy wrote:OK JR ,You not rich. Maybe same me.But in Thai thoughts you ARE! compared to them.
I dont blame them. Look for farang to support them. Why not?
Its just that I think its "love" of support, and care.
Not love as we know it....from the heart.
I look on it as a kind of contract.You make her happy and a future, she makes you happy that she is lovely to look at, sexy, and just make you feel so young......Great.Nothing wrong with that!
But its not the love as we know it . But who cares!
I understand you speak from your experience with Thai ladies and I am sorry for you. But if you are happy with your "contract", fine, up to you. As for my wife and her love, you don't know anything about that so please don't try and label it for something it is not. Too bad you won't experience the same thing.

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Post by mortiboy » September 17, 2010, 3:01 pm

"Too bad you won't experience the same thing."..... say's it all!
Why? Are you special? Some people think they are so loved here.
It's all a game.
"Experience?" yes, but wont go into that. people think I am fantasy-sing
16 years here now. Dont think I learn anything?
Yes I am happy .But thats because I know the score here.
But like you say, some people got " no idea" :roll:
Thai love links?...... 90% lies and cheats!

wayneor0
udonmap.com

Post by wayneor0 » September 19, 2010, 10:56 am

TLL 90% LIES AND CHEATS LOL sure can be a trap for those a little short in the iq dept.i am a 66 yr old fart i had beautiful 20yr olds from round the world telling me they loved me hellooooooooo.lucky for me there were also many lovely mature quality ladies .top tip guys is go for the village girls yup the ones that turn up with a big family choise =D> another top tip for those still looking the 23 yr old my wife is helping is tops .sweet cuddly always happy smiling cleans cooks an absolute delight and great company a slim beauty her name is A .b a very lucky bastard that wins her.can send pic [if thats allowed on site ?]

SanukJoe
udonmap.com

Post by SanukJoe » September 19, 2010, 11:16 am

Yesterday I heard a story from "the other side".

I have a friend, a beautiful 27 year old Thai woman, who had a couple of farang boyfriends but all not good enough to marry her. She decided to go on TLL to try her luck...

So there are guys contacting her and she agrees to chat on line.

Questions from farang (more than one): do you like big cocks or small ones? Are you good with sex? Do you like sex? What is your best when having sex?

She answered (shock): why you talk about that? We have never met and we don't know each other. Do you think I would be interested to have further talks with you? Forget it, bye bye.

I didn't know what to say, how can you explain this to a woman who seriously wants to find her future husband?

So to "cheats, liars, Nigerians, *****" you can add "horny farang with bad behaviour and the IQ of a tape worm".

Joe

hangsaboot
udonmap.com

Post by hangsaboot » September 19, 2010, 1:26 pm

SanukJoe wrote:Yesterday I heard a story from "the other side".

I have a friend, a beautiful 27 year old Thai woman, who had a couple of farang boyfriends but all not good enough to marry her. She decided to go on TLL to try her luck...

So there are guys contacting her and she agrees to chat on line.

Questions from farang (more than one): do you like big cocks or small ones? Are you good with sex? Do you like sex? What is your best when having sex?

She answered (shock): why you talk about that? We have never met and we don't know each other. Do you think I would be interested to have further talks with you? Forget it, bye bye.

I didn't know what to say, how can you explain this to a woman who seriously wants to find her future husband?

So to "cheats, liars, Nigerians, *****" you can add "horny farang with bad behaviour and the IQ of a tape worm".

Joe
ok joe point taken ,
i have cancelled my membership . :(

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Post by mortiboy » September 19, 2010, 3:43 pm

I had a " Thai "sincere" Thai lady from TLL .She came to see me.
Good news......bunk up within hours!
Bad news.... She stole my credit card and used 1,000 pounds.
Som nam na!

Banjo
udonmap.com
Location: Surfing with Eudyptula minor, shooting vermin or philandering in a Soi

Post by Banjo » September 19, 2010, 4:12 pm

mortiboy wrote:I had a " Thai "sincere" Thai lady from TLL .She came to see me.
Som nam na!
And the moral to the story is ............ don't roll over and fall asleep after bunking with the "sincere" lady :shock: because it's sure to end in grief!

nkstan
udonmap.com

Post by nkstan » September 19, 2010, 4:35 pm

mortiboy wrote:I had a " Thai "sincere" Thai lady from TLL .She came to see me.
Som nam na!
:shock: Was that the lady you brought to the last ''get together''?

easterneye
udonmap.com

Post by easterneye » September 19, 2010, 11:20 pm

Well said Joe !!!!!!!!!! that is exactly because of those rsoles that many of us who genuinly are hapilly married have to go through so much bloody nonsence with the UKBA .
A ll i can say is i met my missus throu TLL although it could have been any website and I could not have wanted for a more loving , honest , caring Issan girl ,, I met her in KK on neutral ground looked deep into her eyes then met her family ooooooopp north a bit in Ban Pak and I knew if I was lucky enuf she would accept my proposal,,which she did and we have been hapilly marrried in the UK for over 2 years now ,,, she has never asked me for a thing ( other than the day to day things ) and neither has her family .

Do your home work keep sober and fingers crossed it will work out for you ,,,,, I hope you find the love and happiness I have . If it all ends tommorow I will be 2 years + of so much love and happiness i could only have dreamed of ,,

hangsaboot
udonmap.com

Post by hangsaboot » September 20, 2010, 12:57 am

I had a " Thai "sincere" Thai lady from TLL .She came to see me.
Som nam na![/quote]

£1000 for a bunk up ,
now that is not cost effective .
£20 bunk up bra lady ....
thats a lot of up time . for one grand / 50 times .
nortiboy [-X

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » September 20, 2010, 7:16 am

hangsaboot wrote:

£1000 for a bunk up ,
now that is not cost effective .
£20 bunk up bra lady ....
thats a lot of up time . for one grand / 50 times .
nortiboy [-X
There's a guy up in Manchester pays more than that a night . :lol:
Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

Return to “Relationships”