Gf asking for money to bail out her dad / info on bail system

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
StupidFarang
udonmap.com

Re: Gf asking for money to bail out her dad / info on bail system

Post by StupidFarang » February 1, 2017, 2:26 am

jimjay wrote: "sick relatives", "sick buffalo", "damaged vehicles", "damaged buffalo", "bad land owners", "bad buffalo", "floods", "flooded buffaloes", "accidents", "accidental buffaloes", "theft of their belongings", "stolen buffalos", "gambling debts", "stolen buffalo loans", "unfair loans", "house fire", Burnt buffaloes, "scorched buffaloes", "slightly singed but otherwise Ok buffaloes", "being daft", "corrupt cops", "blackmail", "pregnant sisters", "medical problems", "mental problems", "red problems", "blue problems", "proprems that arose from other proprems" etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.
Hahahaha I'll keep a lookout for any of these!! A lot of buffalo accidents happening in Thailand... :lol:

skinner
udonmap.com

Post by skinner » February 1, 2017, 4:25 am

welovesundays wrote:Thanks for all your replies. This is how it ended for now:

Gf and her uncle (dad's bro) first went to the police station this morning. Apparently, they took her dad, his gf and her kids last Friday because neighbors had concerns about the well-being of the kids. Police found the girl taking meth; dad didn't do anything (and, according to my gf, never had) but was busted anyways (my gf said it's not uncommon in Thailand that all at the scene get busted, especially when drugs are involved). Both were locked up at the station and not allowed any calls (according to my gf it was one of the worst police stations in Bangkok), then transfered to prison another day.

After picking up police report and his belongings from the police station, they went to some court to bail him out. 20k THB at the cashier.

Then on to the prison where she got him out this evening, to bring him home and beg him another time to leave that girl.

Ill transfer her some money to cover the rest of the month until her salary is out because that 20k was all she had saved. She'll send me the police report.
So Dads piss test was negative then ???

Stilaliana

Gf asking for money to bail out her dad / info on bail system

Post by Stilaliana » March 2, 2018, 12:52 pm

Trust that she will figure it out eventually. And if you do really wish for her happiness find a way to say it to her once. Try not to sound too judgmental. You can onky hope she listens. Or if she doesnt eventually she will. But dont keep telling her who to see or not to see, whi to hang out and not, etc. She will feel controlled and would probably rebel about it and engage more in behavior that can provoke you, if she us really doing it to spite you.

My 2cents worth, tell her once to show you care, after that let her be. Its her decision still. You can give an advice but remember that it is still her decision wether or not to take it.

timmy
udonmap.com

Post by timmy » March 2, 2018, 2:32 pm

you did see this thread is over a YEAR OLD ....

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » March 2, 2018, 4:29 pm

timmy wrote:
March 2, 2018, 2:32 pm
you did see this thread is over a YEAR OLD ....
Obviously He Didn't !!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » March 2, 2018, 4:36 pm

And I thought Wassa was back, but that was November 10, 2016, 11:32 am
Oui vey!!

Return to “Relationships”