A Good Thai Girl & Thai Culture, Really?

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Re: A Good Thai Girl & Thai Culture, Really?

Post by stattointhailand » November 25, 2016, 4:29 pm

" P. S .just make sure she does not support Everton"

Be hard pressed to find a nice Thai girl who turns down the offer of a free bottle of chang dez :lol:

dezzer111
udonmap.com

Post by dezzer111 » November 25, 2016, 4:44 pm

:D :D ;)
stattointhailand wrote:" P. S .just make sure she does not support Everton"

Be hard pressed to find a nice Thai girl who turns down the offer of a free bottle of chang dez :lol:
Lol mate, could ask 747 his views.
"You'll Never Walk Alone"L.F.C.

dezzer111
udonmap.com

Post by dezzer111 » November 25, 2016, 4:45 pm

:D :D ;)

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » November 25, 2016, 7:43 pm

dezzer111 wrote::D :D ;)

Dezz, Of Course My Mrs Supports E-V-E-R-T-O-N.....But She Does'nt Drink... :D :D

dezzer111
udonmap.com

Post by dezzer111 » November 25, 2016, 9:27 pm

747man wrote:
dezzer111 wrote::D :D ;)

Dezz, Of Course My Mrs Supports E-V-E-R-T-O-N.....But She Does'nt Drink... :D :D
Fair play to the good lady re: not drinking, but come on mate Everton :-" :D

Sateeb
udonmap.com

Post by Sateeb » November 26, 2016, 7:52 am

khunjhai wrote:<snip> I am 40 and consider myself quite a looker with boyish young looks than my actual age (have been told I look more like 30) working as a director in an MNC.
FFS... Are you lot really falling for this? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Liam Dale
udonmap.com

Post by Liam Dale » November 26, 2016, 8:28 am

Sateeb wrote:
khunjhai wrote:<snip> I am 40 and consider myself quite a looker with boyish young looks than my actual age (have been told I look more like 30) working as a director in an MNC.
FFS... Are you lot really falling for this? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Heh.. actually NOTHING would surprise me with some of the farang here in Thailand.. or indeed on this forum. That someone would even waste good coffee time composing it.. same story! :-)

The only thing I would burble extra is.. isnt it twattish to refer to any woman over 25 as a "girl".. ;-0
Just sayin'.

PS.. Where is Statto.. i need him to lend me 3 mill for my next 10 year visa.

WizzWanger67
udonmap.com

Post by WizzWanger67 » November 26, 2016, 8:58 am

Don,t mention ''eye candy'' :D :D :D

pf-flyer
udonmap.com

Post by pf-flyer » November 26, 2016, 9:37 am

[quote="Marcosteffano"]In my experience they all come from the same mould...chock dee Krup (good luck)[/quote]

Been married to the same Thai wife for over 43 years. We lived in the U.S. for 40 years we both worked and we did it all. We bought and paid for a house. Raised two children and put them thru college. We have 4 grandchildren back in the U.S. We are now retired in Thailand. You can not paint all of then with the same brush. The same holds true not matter where you go. When I was young and stupid I made the same bad decisions and mistakes as a lot of others my age did.
"Life is like a tube of toothpaste. Outward pressure brings out the inward contents."

farlong68
udonmap.com

Post by farlong68 » November 26, 2016, 10:56 am

congrats pf flyer just like many war stories the last man has the upper hand my issan farmers daughter and I have been together since 1971 its not all been peaches and cream but much more sweet than sour...shes the smartest woman ive ever known and our daughter has a phd in education, masters in econ and another in intl relations my son the elder is a master welder but you've got me on grandchildren at last I have but three... those that use a large brush to paint others do themselves an injustice by not sharing what others have to offer...pf keep enjoying those sunrises and sunsets sincerely khun john

khunjhai

Post by khunjhai » November 26, 2016, 4:02 pm

Marcosteffano wrote:In my experience they all come from the same mould...chock dee Krup (good luck)
I think you have been hurt bad to make such a sweeping statement to say all thai girls come from the same mould, however I think it is due to your own bad choices in life that caused you such misery now. Many of the posters here have stepped forward with their replies of how they made bad choices but they got smart and are happily married with their Thai wives. I wish you well in your future choices, mate.

khunjhai

Post by khunjhai » November 26, 2016, 4:05 pm

maaka wrote:disagree with last comment...they not all from the same mould..

I was scammed in the early days, because I was gullible, and trusted in the wrong people..indeed, """was dangled like bait on a hook, and I took line,sink, and hook, and crashed and burned...so approached it the total opposite way.. no """ until I was sure...my mussus has never used the ' take care me ' line, never asked for a cent, but has hinted at things, which I took the wrong way until I actually sat down and thought about it..turned out what she said was smart, and I felt a fool for not trusting her...

....I am old enough to know that life is an ever changing pattern of things, and money comes and goes, its how you enjoy it that matters....good luck
Thank you Maaka for sharing your story and I cannot agree more with your last statement =D>

khunjhai

Post by khunjhai » November 26, 2016, 4:08 pm

Balthasar G. wrote:Remember, whatever you do and however it turns out, DO NOT join The Thai Flying Club!
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2257998/d ... -railings/

Oh goodness gracious....noone should die for someone else especially when its a love scorned. No Thai Flying Club for me most definitely

khunjhai

Post by khunjhai » November 26, 2016, 4:10 pm

dezzer111 wrote:We have good and bad women in all walks of life,if one prefers to look at the Thai scene for the opposite *** you can be sure there will be good and bad as is the case worldwide,only your judgment will tell don't listen to tales of woe, if you you feel sure you have found what your looking for why not go for it what have you got to lose ,money a house maybe, pride only you can tell :-" this is agony uncle Dez signing off. P. S .just make sure she dose not support Everton.
Thanks Agony Uncle Dez for the advice. Let me check if she's even a fan of football let alone Everton.

dezzer111
udonmap.com

Post by dezzer111 » November 26, 2016, 6:50 pm

khunjhai wrote:
dezzer111 wrote:We have good and bad women in all walks of life,if one prefers to look at the Thai scene for the opposite *** you can be sure there will be good and bad as is the case worldwide,only your judgment will tell don't listen to tales of woe, if you you feel sure you have found what your looking for why not go for it what have you got to lose ,money a house maybe, pride only you can tell :-" this is agony uncle Dez signing off. P. S .just make sure she dose not support Everton.
Thanks Agony Uncle Dez for the advice. Let me check if she's even a fan of football let alone Everton.
Your welcome for the advice my friend, but please not let it be Everton if she supports football regards uncle Dez :D

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » November 26, 2016, 6:59 pm

like wise Matey, your welcome, helps me get it out, and know how I feel as not many sounding boards out here in the wops wops.....hopefully she is made of strong stuff and is an All Black fan..

Sateeb
udonmap.com

Post by Sateeb » November 26, 2016, 7:46 pm

Luckily the majority of guys I know here chose well and are very happily married to a Thai woman. There is nothing more soul-destroying than some gobshite that hooked up with a chrome pole polisher slobbering into your earhole if you go to any of the bars in town on a Saturday night. "They're all the sime mite, they're all the sime..." FFS!

WizzWanger67
udonmap.com

Post by WizzWanger67 » November 26, 2016, 7:59 pm

ive been married 9 times,hoping to make it to double figures in the new year,its not like im a bad judge of thai lady,its just that im addicted to wedding cake

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » November 26, 2016, 8:10 pm

khunjhai wrote:
Marcosteffano wrote:In my experience they all come from the same mould...chock dee Krup (good luck)
I think you have been hurt bad to make such a sweeping statement to say all thai girls come from the same mould, however I think it is due to your own bad choices in life that caused you such misery now. Many of the posters here have stepped forward with their replies of how they made bad choices but they got smart and are happily married with their Thai wives. I wish you well in your future choices, mate.
There's no more choices matey,til death do us part or when I'm on my arse.

Sateeb
udonmap.com

Post by Sateeb » November 26, 2016, 9:06 pm

Memories………. from the corners of my mind. :-" :-" :-"

Return to “Relationships”