stickman says ....

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
SJP17
udonmap.com

Re: stickman says ....

Post by SJP17 » July 15, 2019, 1:30 am

GT93 wrote:
July 14, 2019, 4:08 pm
Here's a paragraph from this week's Stickman column:

"For the daring, current reports have it that Soi Nana is crawling with friendly, accommodating ladies. 1,500 baht seems to be the going rate and 1,000 baht may be possible. Bargain. That’s about as cheap as you can reasonably expect prices to be on Sukhumvit."

I think the Map's association with Bangkok's salacious columnist is going to be quite entertaining. :lol:
Shame Udonmap are now linked to this type of stuff, what was once an informative useful forum it now sinks to a new low.

Id like to delete my account but for some reason they don't allow you to do that here, Anyone know the reason why ?

I think that needs addressed and should be at the users discretion

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » July 15, 2019, 7:24 am

SJP17 wrote:
July 15, 2019, 1:30 am
Shame Udonmap are now linked to this type of stuff, what was once an informative useful forum it now sinks to a new low.
As you can see from other comments, many people like reading his column. Agree with him or not, he has an interesting perspective.

SJP17 wrote:
July 15, 2019, 1:30 am
Id like to delete my account but for some reason they don't allow you to do that here, Anyone know the reason why ?

I think that needs addressed and should be at the users discretion
I don't recall receiving a request to delete your account.

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » July 15, 2019, 8:16 am

SJP 17...what you don't like you don't have to open it , i am also no fan of stickman ,opened it a few times , totally not my style ,so not looked at it anymore , but maybe others like it ?,try to except everyone is different (maybe one for the i wish thread?), , everyone also have useful (or not) information to contribute to a forum , deleting your account based on personal preferences would be stupid ,is one source of this info less..my humble opinion ... ;)

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » December 8, 2019, 2:01 pm

Stickman finishes this week's column:

"Sometimes I have a few column openers mapped out in advance, other times I am not sure what I will write about the following week. This happens to be one of those times when I do have the next few columns mapped out and clear in my mind about what I am going to publish so here’s what on the menu over the coming weeks. Next week’s column opener will be a look back over the past year with comment on changes in Bangkok, a column I do every year. However, I am going to do it a bit different this year and only comment on the positive stuff. There has been enough bad news this year already and I don’t think there’s any need to go over all the crap again. Rather, I am going to comment on what I see as the positive changes in Bangkok, and Thailand in general ...".
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » December 8, 2019, 2:15 pm

A short piece then !!

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » December 9, 2019, 6:33 am

Now, now. Perhaps we might try to say some positive things about Thailand or Udon. My extended family has received a lot of medical care in the Thai public health system this year. The care seems to have been pretty good.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 9, 2019, 9:59 am

It's an interesting take. We can all read about the grand larceny, biased legal judgements, obfuscation, sophistry and general muppetry of the current mal-administration ad nauseum, but defining ones year by the personal positives should be quite enlightening.

Unfortunately, in the tam clan cave, beyond the youngest niece continuing to do her ironing in her bra and panties despite the cold weather, the positives are rather sparse.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » December 9, 2019, 7:15 pm

What's with the colors that Stickman uses on it's website? I wonder how many other people are like me and just can't spend more than a minute trying to read white print on a black background? It strains my eyes terribly, and I have to get off the site before I can even read one topic. It's really a shame that Stickman hasn't figured out after all these years that he is probably turning away more readers than he is attracting! For God's sake Stickman...change to more soothing and user friendly colors and stop the insanity!
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » March 11, 2020, 4:37 pm

If sexual matters easily offend you perhaps leave this thread now. Stickman in his column last Sunday wrote:
Last week’s opener generated a lot of responses from readers, plenty of whom said that they too had postponed or cancelled their trip. What I found interesting is that some of those who cancelled are self-confessed sex tourists. Why is that so interesting? When Thailand has had troubles in the past (think the other flu pandemics, coups, floods, political issues etc.) sex tourists have proven to be the hardiest of all visitors to Thailand and didn’t cancel their trip. If my inbox is anything to go by, that’s not the case this time around.
And earlier he had noted there was quite an incident in Spanky's:
A friend was in Spanky’s a week ago. Amongst the customers was a bubbly farang girl with her boyfriend. The dancers did a show and invited her on stage for a mock lesbian show. At least that’s what the dancers thought. The farang girl went all out or is that all in? Said friend is a long-time expat for whom it takes a lot to raise his eyebrows these days – but that did!

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » April 4, 2020, 11:25 am

Stickman in his 29 March 2020 column noted:
These are challenging times for everyone, not least this website and the group it is part of. Ironically, traffic is surging and the Stick Media group will get over 15 million eyeballs this month which is a massive audience.
The Map probably has some pretty good numbers too.

mak
udonmap.com

Post by mak » February 3, 2022, 11:54 am

The Stick is back. As per his website Paul will be returning to writing on his website in the near future.
https://www.stickmanbangkok.com/

pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Post by pepesgrill » February 4, 2022, 11:41 am

oh i was thinking of stickboy, and his site hasn't
any updates in 8-9 months. yes return stickman

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » February 4, 2022, 10:16 pm

Yes, although while he has a link on managing girlfriends I see nothing on getting to grips with chaps in dresses...disappointing.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

samsam
udonmap.com

Post by samsam » February 4, 2022, 10:20 pm

pepesgrill wrote:
February 4, 2022, 11:41 am
He Moore or less moved on to Twitter!

samsam
udonmap.com

Post by samsam » February 4, 2022, 10:27 pm

pepesgrill wrote:
February 4, 2022, 11:41 am
He left Thailand abouth 2 weeks Ago!

pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Post by pepesgrill » February 5, 2022, 7:45 am

Earnest wrote:
February 4, 2022, 10:16 pm
Yes, although while he has a link on managing girlfriends I see nothing on getting to grips with chaps in dresses...disappointing.
where did all the LB's go? they just kind've
vanished? musta ended up someheres by jove :-s

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » February 5, 2022, 11:42 am

Earnest wrote:
February 4, 2022, 10:16 pm
Of Course YOU Would've been Disappointed in not seeing anything about LB's in his Thread !! ;) ;) ;)

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » February 5, 2022, 4:25 pm

Ho, ho!
pepesgrill wrote:
February 5, 2022, 7:45 am
where did all the LB's go? they just kind've
vanished? musta ended up someheres by jove :-s
I'd like you to hunt for 'em on your run ashore with KP this afternoon and report back to your skipper by Sun down.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Post by pepesgrill » February 6, 2022, 8:51 am

they usually flock to where the $$ is. i can only imagine the shores of pattaya/ jomtien must be
awash with 3rd sex :-s but we'd need fresh report

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » February 6, 2022, 8:56 am

A frock of them was on on Koh larn last month

Return to “Relationships”