Little Italian Restaurant (Sponsor)

Discussions on local & International restaurants and food suppliers.
Little Italian Udon
Udonmap Sponsor

Little Italian restaurant relocates

Post by Little Italian Udon » October 3, 2011, 4:26 am

thank you.we will be waiting for you

pauludon
udonmap.com

Little Italian restaurant

Post by pauludon » October 4, 2011, 9:03 pm

well done Alberto very good location and easy to park.Me and Nok come to see you soon.

pompui
udonmap.com

Post by pompui » October 5, 2011, 3:39 am

Looking forward to having a pig out on Italian food,sounds like a better location for you and best of luck 8) Also your own website has mentioned about your cake specials over weekends so keep us informed of any special dishes/desserts when available. 8)

Little Italian Udon
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by Little Italian Udon » October 6, 2011, 12:30 pm

Thank you so much Mr Ponpui, it will take a week to have full menu.thanks to everyone for the good luck.

rickfarang
udonmap.com

Post by rickfarang » October 6, 2011, 2:10 pm

Nice lunch yesterday. Honestly, I had not realized that pasta could be so delicious.

pompui
udonmap.com

Post by pompui » October 9, 2011, 1:54 pm

Popped in today 11am and thorough;ly enjoyed the food.Bruschetta to start,gnocchi gorgonzola which was very filling,side salad which was enough for 2 people,cake and capuccino to finish.Apologies to anyone going today as had the last cake slice.Enjoyed the chat with Alberto and his TW and more than happy to give them a lot more of my custom in the future. :D
Parking options quite good with the side soi also,The restaurant is in the Old fiddlers Green if anyone is unsure of the location.Enclosed area inside with aircon or tables outside for the smokers.
Thanks again Alberto.
Nigel 8)

Little Italian Udon
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by Little Italian Udon » October 11, 2011, 7:00 pm

Sorry Pompui to reply late. Is me to thank you to have been my customer and gor the good things you said about me.You can't even imagine the happiness of the lady working here when she got your tip. Thank again.

Little Italian Udon
Udonmap Sponsor

Little Italian restaurant news

Post by Little Italian Udon » October 17, 2011, 10:09 am

we are finally ready to serve our icecream and cakes.thanks to all to visit us

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » October 17, 2011, 11:56 am

l.italianrestaurant wrote:we are finally ready to serve our icecream and cakes.thanks to all to visit us
Alberto we dined at your new place the other night and really enjoyed all we ate , a superb host very helpful for a diner not acustomed to Italian food., good luck with the reataurant im sure it will be a great success , we will be back for sure and try the mussels next time.

Jon , Dao n Sunny

Little Italian Udon
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by Little Italian Udon » October 19, 2011, 9:51 am

Thank so much Jon. No words for your kindness

thalenoi
udonmap.com

Post by thalenoi » October 19, 2011, 11:06 am

Unfortunately we arranged our shopping timing yesterday 18 Oct to hit Little Italian at 12.15 to find the door locked.
I am really getting fed up with closed farang eateries at lunchtime, it happens way too often.
If people would have a weekly closing day and post it on their door I could plan accordingly.
I come to Udon for shopping and lunch once a week and hate these surprises.
We went to Oishi Shabushi instead and had an excellent meal for less than 600B, but 2x in month does it.
Undecided what place I might put on next week plan, doubt it will be Little Italian.

BTW, at Udon Town foodcourt, did I not see a stand from the same Little Italy two weeks ago? it was not operating, an other missed chance.

Little Italian Udon
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by Little Italian Udon » October 21, 2011, 12:28 pm

I am so sorry about closing but i had to run early morningtaking my wife to the hospital and no even time to go to the restaurant because it was an emergency.Sorry

rct
udonmap.com

Post by rct » October 21, 2011, 1:39 pm

If anyone deserves the benefit of the doubt, it is Alberto of LIttle Italian, he is so polite and nice and well meaning.

I had lunch there Thursday with a friend (two days after Thalenoi's attempt and cause of unhappiness), and Alberto explained he would be doing the cooking since his wife was still hospitalized. When I asked if the food would be as good, he said "better!".

Thalenoi and others who may be frustrated by closings, polite inquiries without rushing to publicize negative judgements might be in order and keep everyone happier. I bet dealing with his wife's medical emergency, Alberto didn't have time to post a note on the door explaining why the unusual closure.

By the way, many places in Thailand have odd closing days, eg 10th, 20th and 30th of the month, or some such system.

pompui
udonmap.com

Post by pompui » November 5, 2011, 1:45 pm

Since Alberto opens the doors at 10am and because of the weekend,knew some cake and ice cream would be available and after a pigout meal, once again he did not let me down.
Lemon and chocolate ice cream was available but someone just arrived as I was leaving to demolish the rest of the Italian cake,he assures me that a new cake will be available tomorrow and his TW is at present making some pineapple icecream so looking forward to that once on the menu,fairly soon I was advised. \:D/
Bruschetta to start was a joy and he is an amicable host for sure.Nice host means nice tip so duly obliged.Keep up the good work Alberto =D>

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » November 5, 2011, 2:08 pm

Been back a few times now , lovely food and people .

Little Italian Udon
Udonmap Sponsor

Little Italian restaurant 36 hours closed

Post by Little Italian Udon » November 22, 2011, 12:22 am

Hi we will be closed till wednsday at 5 pm .Sorry.

Little Italian Udon
Udonmap Sponsor

close the 25th lunch time

Post by Little Italian Udon » December 24, 2011, 11:54 am

We will be closed tomorrow 25th december at lunch time. Normally open for dinner. thank you.

rct
udonmap.com

Post by rct » March 6, 2012, 6:28 pm

Last during a spaghetti bolognese at Nobi's (which is always excellent by the way) it was a bit too spicey for my 5 year okl son who said he likes the pasta at "Alberto" the most.

Alberto you were absent tonite, though must say TukTa did an excellent job cooking our fish with spinach (120 baht), Carbonara (150 baht), mixed salad (80 baht), and 4 "balls" of ice cream for 60 baht. Makes my day when my children enjoy eating the way they did tonite.

In particular, I enjoyed the salad more than usual as it was very delicately seasoned in the kitchen just right, and the lemon ice cream was fabulous, though my son liked his chocolate ice cream better than the tartness of mine.

Little Italian Udon
Udonmap Sponsor

open for songkran

Post by Little Italian Udon » April 13, 2012, 10:41 am

We are normally open for Songkran Festival for lunch and dinner in our two AC dining rooms.

Little Italian Udon
Udonmap Sponsor

we close 2 days

Post by Little Italian Udon » April 18, 2012, 2:22 pm

we will be opening again the 20th at 17.30 . Thank you

Return to “Udon Thani Restaurants”