Food gurus,you are not

Discussions on local & International restaurants and food suppliers.
johnty.
udonmap.com

Food gurus,you are not

Post by johnty. » December 25, 2010, 1:26 am

I read so much crap on this forum from many people about food,different places to eat,i don't like this, i don't like that,cost of this,cost of that,they do it better,NO! they do it better,sometimes it is informative and good posting but a lot of the time it is negative pisch(spelt right),at the end of the day it is all down to personal choice(likes and dislikes).Many seem to come across as real gastronomes when they are probably nuke artists at home,come on people,you are in an asian country where it is very hard sometimes to get the requirements for doing tasks in your homelands that would be pi** easy.I for 1 think at this time of the year,ALL farang food enterprises should be applauded and thanked for services rendered to us ALL for the past year.A Very Merry Xmas and a PROSPEROUS New Year too you all,and THANK YOU for feeding all the p*sch head farangs ALL YEAR,especially those who forgot to say it,chok dee to you all

DermotC
udonmap.com

Re: Food gurus,you are not

Post by DermotC » December 25, 2010, 2:48 am

Everyones entitled to their opinions Johnty

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » December 25, 2010, 9:04 am

Ok so let me get this right you are saying all places that provide Foreign food should be applauded, really. In some there has been bad food and in other tremendous food. As sated it is up to an individual, knowing that many people here suffer from delusions of grandeur, I personally never say if a place is bad or good, but in the main there are a few who consistently provide not only good food but good service as well.
Those that do know because I tell them.

21again
udonmap.com

Post by 21again » December 25, 2010, 9:27 am

Good post johnty,
Khun Paul wrote:Ok so let me get this right you are saying all places that provide Foreign food should be applauded, really. In some there has been bad food and in other tremendous food. As sated it is up to an individual, knowing that many people here suffer from delusions of grandeur, I personally never say if a place is bad or good, but in the main there are a few who consistently provide not only good food but good service as well.
Admiration for that remark, KP, In the past i have read threads on this forum which has 'trashed' certain establishments, quite unfairly, i have had bad meals in Udon but would not for one minute condemn the establishment in a forum, providing foreign food as you say should be applauded, if for some reason you are not happy with the product complain to the owner,not slag them off in a forum.
Hey, things are not always spot-on back home in falang land.
I for one like a breakfast, i have had some dreadful ones here in Udon but its down to your own expieriences where you prefer to eat, and to be honest you cannot beat the Bookhouse breakfast, excellent quality, good price but that is My Honest Opinion. =D> =D>

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » December 25, 2010, 10:07 am

Khun Paul wrote: many people here suffer from delusions of grandeur,
Khun Paul wrote: there are a few who consistently provide not only good food but good service as well.
That says it all. :mrgreen:

Merry Christmas!

BillaRickaDickay
udonmap.com

Post by BillaRickaDickay » December 25, 2010, 7:31 pm

I think the problem when reading posts about how good the bar/restaurant food is in Udon, together with any of the products and services praised on this website, you never know whether the post is genuine or just another advert placed by the owner or friend of the owner.

The only way to be sure is to try it for yourself.

Return to “Udon Thani Restaurants”