Childs Teddy at Immigration

Monthly meetings, organizations, important dates to remember etc.
TEC1

Post by TEC1 » April 10, 2012, 3:55 pm

Went to immigration at 11am today Tuesday & had to wait so took a chair, on the chair next to me was a Teddy with Cornwall on the front, so some poor little cherub had left it behind. Just though I would give this a heads up in case the parent of the child should read this & know where it is, some children get very attached to their Teddys & I would not want some little one not to be able to sleep.

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » April 11, 2012, 6:04 am

how do you know the Teddy belonged to a child..He might have been on his own, travelling the world, sitting there waiting for a visa, same as you. I know a Gnome or two, that have had world holidays, disappeard over night from the garden, only to send photos home to thier owners of said Grome sunbathing in Hawai, climbing in Nepal, riding a train thru Russia, only then to turn up in the garden again after a year, or so...hahahaha...what immigration office was it, Udon, Nongkhai ? and did staff hold onto Teddy?

pompui
udonmap.com

Post by pompui » April 11, 2012, 6:29 am

Would there be a 100 baht payment required (proceeds to the Immigration Appreciation Society) to release Teddy. :-k

arjay
udonmap.com

Post by arjay » April 12, 2012, 11:31 am

Maybe this Teddy was gnomeless (homeless) with no place to go, or maybe just waiting to do his (or her) 90 day report, or perhaps had even been detained because of an over-stay.

Or perhaps it had had a few too many and was feeling a bit fuzzy!

If it was from Cornwall, was it looking a bit pasty?

I hope the poor thing didn't have to buy a watch and a pack of sandwiches. ;)

Return to “Notice Board”