What Country represents the biggest threat to World Peace?

General off-topic debates and discussions forum.
DermotC
udonmap.com

Re: What Country represents the biggest threat to World Peac

Post by DermotC » September 11, 2010, 5:27 pm

I have no idea where tht is coming from, none what so ever. What does the thread heading got to do with stirring up bad feelings. You are the only one who had a bad feeling from this and took something out of it that wasnt there. This has been explained to you by myself and another poster on here.

If you can explain to me where exactly Im stirring up bad feeling I would appreciate it.

There are plenty of other topics on here by plenty of other posters that have nothing to do with Thailand or Udon thani. The forum is about people who live in Thailand or are going to live in Tailand/Udon Thani to exchange ideas with one another. That is why I posted under the forum title i did. There are other forum titles on here such as World Politics that have nothing to do with Udon Thani.

I would suggest that if you dont like the content on Udonmap that you take it up with the owner of the site.

You are displaying a huge inferiority complex and again if you can explain to me and the other posters here why you actually thought the thread was meant to gather up a bad feeling toward Ameirca, and other people would really like to know. Please stop skirting the issue and answer the question posed by myself and other people here!

Thany you

laphanphon

Post by laphanphon » September 11, 2010, 5:33 pm

there is no one here who is an expert or whose opinion matters in threats to world peace

on contraire..... [-X [-X ............i am an expert on everything........... :shock: 8) 8)

DermotC
udonmap.com

Post by DermotC » September 11, 2010, 5:42 pm

Laphanphon,

As a matter of intersest did you think when i posted this thread there was anything anti American about it?

I like your flag by the way, exactly how the troops wear it on their uniforms!

arjay
udonmap.com

Post by arjay » September 11, 2010, 6:16 pm

The forum is about people who live in Thailand or are going to live in Tailand/Udon Thani to exchange ideas with one another.
Dermot, I think that is exactly the point being made, that this/your topic along with quite a few others are not relevant to an Udon Thani forum. Speaking personally, I strongly sympathise with that viewpoint.
It seems to me that such off -forum topics simply draw in the trolls and troublemakers, (the sort that you dislike) and create arguments and ill-feeling, rather than being topics relevant to Udon residents and visitors! ;)

DermotC
udonmap.com

Post by DermotC » September 11, 2010, 6:32 pm

Then Arjay may i suggest as a moderator you delete about 50% of the posts on this site

arjay
udonmap.com

Post by arjay » September 11, 2010, 7:03 pm

Speaking personally, I strongly sympathise with that viewpoint.
Dermot, that's why I said speaking personally. It's not my forum and I must conform to the wishes of the owners. All I can do is make polite representations to them, which I do from time to time. They in turn no doubt will be mindful of the wishes of the majority of the members. ;)

And as you and others will no doubt be quick to point out, I or anyone else not interested in the topic, don't have to read or post on those threads. ;)

DermotC
udonmap.com

Post by DermotC » September 11, 2010, 7:26 pm

No worries arjay point taken but i strongly disagree with you! I would just hope that as a moderator maybe you could be a bit more neutral in future! I wasnt aware that as a moderator you can take you mod hat off and on as you please

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » September 11, 2010, 7:43 pm

Stop the press! Before you delete the thread, can I ask laphanphon what the winning lottery number is going to be?

Back on topic, North Korea for all the reasons Bob Helm cited, and what have they got to lose?

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » September 11, 2010, 10:37 pm

DermotC wrote:Laphanphon,

As a matter of intersest did you think when i posted this thread there was anything anti American about it?

I like your flag by the way, exactly how the troops wear it on their uniforms!
Whilst I realise this is totally off-topic, you really must try harder LA :D :
Attachments
purpose-reverse-u_s_-flag-patch_-200X200.jpg
purpose-reverse-u_s_-flag-patch_-200X200.jpg (42.94 KiB) Viewed 1354 times

old-timer
udonmap.com

Post by old-timer » September 12, 2010, 1:29 am

laphanphon wrote: ............i am an expert on everything........... :shock: 8) 8)

nope, wrong again LA.
OT is the expert on everything and everyone knows that.

OT......the biggest threat... \:D/

DermotC
udonmap.com

Post by DermotC » September 12, 2010, 1:41 am

JS, as somebody who has been in theatre Ican assure the way they wear the flag is exactly how Laphanphon has it on hos avatar!

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » September 12, 2010, 4:04 am

1. Main answer - any country with more people than they can support. If you have to many, need lebensraum. Either by force (Israel) or migration (half the world).
2. Any country run by a Theocracy - they cannot resist peddling it elsewhere.
3. Any country which wants a bigger share of the worlds resources (guess thats every country)
4. Any country which needs an external threat to move the focus off of internal problems (USA, North Korea, Pakistan, and many more)

harmonyudon
udonmap.com

Post by harmonyudon » March 24, 2013, 2:12 pm

DermotC wrote:Some very good and well thought out posts there, keep 'em coming.

IMO there are two countries. Firstly Israel, their 'Red rag to a bull' approach to diplomacy in the middle east and the building of settlements on internationally recognised Palestinian lands. Also I feel that they are the only country, if push camr to shove, that would actually use Nuclear weapons against one of theirt neighbours. Secondly Pakistan, this has to be the most unstable country in the world. They are the biggest exporters of terrorism worldwide. Musharraf coundnt do anything about it and the current government is having little effect either!
Here is an update:
Pakistan Taliban vows to send Pervez Musharraf 'to hell'
The Pakistan Taliban says it has assembled a death squad to assassinate Pervez Musharraf, the country's former military ruler, when he returns to the country on Sunday after four years in exile.

Adnan Rasheed, a Taliban extremist who took part in a previous attempt to murder Mr Musharraf, said in a new video: "The mujahideen of Islam have prepared a special squad to send Musharraf to hell. There are suicide bombers, snipers, a special assault unit and a close combat team."

Mr Musharraf plans to fly into Karachi at lunchtime on Sunday, ending more than four years of exile, to prepare for elections due in May. He faces a series of criminal charges – including treason and accusations that he was complicit in the murder of former leader Benazir Bhutto – as well as the threat of assassination.

Speaking on Friday night in Dubai to confirm his return, the 69-year-old said he would not be deterred by threats.

"I will go by land, air or sea... even to the peril of my life. This is the oath I took for the country," he said.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... -hell.html
Don't be a loser, don't comment on others if u haven't achieved a thing.
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.

Return to “General Debates & Discussions”