American Thinking.

General off-topic debates and discussions forum.
jackspratt
udonmap.com

American Thinking.

Post by jackspratt » January 4, 2015, 8:48 pm

can123 wrote:
jackspratt wrote:
can123 wrote: So, don't post when you are drunk. I have absolutely no doubts about my abilities to be a moderator as I am fair and able to accept that others have different views to me.........
So you would be comfortable with accepting the view that you would be an absolute disaster as a mod? :-k
We are not allowed to discuss the abilities of moderators and it is impossible for me to answer your question as it stands. It is a strange question as you seem to be implying that a good moderator should not be fair and, surely, this is not the case ?
I thought my question was quite clear. :-k

Although I have not read the job statement of the UM moderators, I doubt that obfuscation is one of the criteria. [-(

can123
udonmap.com

American Thinking.

Post by can123 » January 4, 2015, 9:04 pm

Neither is being drunk when posting.

vlad
udonmap.com

American Thinking.

Post by vlad » January 4, 2015, 11:33 pm

Can a word of advice do not go against jack you will end up banned as he carries a lot of favouritism on here with many friends.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

American Thinking.

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » January 5, 2015, 12:54 am

As my dear cousin noted elsewhere, someone must have squealed. Now, this does not imply that all citizens of the United States enjoy having sex with pigs and others might enjoy sheep in certain parts of the Empire, but it is an odd story that kind of leaps out at you as you peruse the headline.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/missour ... -fbi-raid/

Prince Andrew...?
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

GT93
udonmap.com

American Thinking.

Post by GT93 » January 5, 2015, 1:21 am

I'll post when I'm drunk. I don't let being drunk stop me from speaking.

Now let's move along from vlad and can123's whinges ...

No reports in yet that Prince Andrew or any udonmap posters were at this pig brothel. Perhaps Buckingham Palace might put out a denial before the allegation is made. Given the Prince's ongoing association with Epstein after his conviction, if the Prince is mates with the pig brothel owner, one can perhaps assume nothing has changed on that score.

I'm going to exercise caution if I'm ever in Walmart, visiting a pig farm or hanging out with Prince Andrew and wealthy people. Anyone having pork for dinner? \:D/
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Earnest
udonmap.com

American Thinking.

Post by Earnest » January 5, 2015, 1:24 am

Oh no, I wish you hadn't posted this one...now Vlad and his Yank bashing cronies are going to hog this thread.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

American Thinking.

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » January 5, 2015, 1:25 am

555+ Yes, Khun Earnest, it is true.

Eating pork, GT93...not tonight. The comment by the person who brought up oral sex with a pig was a bit of a turnoff for indulging in chops or bacon.

Earnest
udonmap.com

American Thinking.

Post by Earnest » January 5, 2015, 1:29 am

Brings a whole new meaning to pulled pork.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

American Thinking.

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » January 5, 2015, 2:37 am

To get back on topic, the National Rifle Association of America has brought up the point that it would be in the best interests of everyone to prevent tragedies such as this by arming 2-year olds:-

http://newsthump.com/2014/12/31/toddler ... ist-nra-2/

I don't think this is an early April Fools Day joke. But, it is a spoof...I think...I hope.

can123
udonmap.com

American Thinking.

Post by can123 » January 5, 2015, 3:17 am

vlad wrote:Can a word of advice do not go against jack you will end up banned as he carries a lot of favouritism on here with many friends.

He and all his friends can get on the first bus and I'll get on the second one. Everybody's happy.

Earnest
udonmap.com

American Thinking.

Post by Earnest » January 5, 2015, 3:37 am

Let's hope two turn up at the same time, Can't123, or you may have a long wait.

can123
udonmap.com

American Thinking.

Post by can123 » January 5, 2015, 4:11 am

I'd rather walk than get on that first bus.

Earnest
udonmap.com

American Thinking.

Post by Earnest » January 5, 2015, 4:17 am

Don't, you'll have me crying in a minute.

can123
udonmap.com

American Thinking.

Post by can123 » January 5, 2015, 4:24 am

Earnest wrote:Don't, you'll have me crying in a minute.
A tough guy like you wouldn't cry. They are all hard men in Udon Thani.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

American Thinking.

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » January 5, 2015, 4:33 am

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:As my dear cousin noted elsewhere, someone must have squealed. Now, this does not imply that all citizens of the United States enjoy having *** with pigs and others might enjoy sheep in certain parts of the Empire, but it is an odd story that kind of leaps out at you as you peruse the headline.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/missour ... -fbi-raid/

Prince Andrew...?

It's a fake. I'll never believe a news report again:-

While many readers seemingly believed the FBI actually raided a pig brothel in Missouri, there was no truth to the above-quoted story. World Daily News Report is a fake news web site that publishes fictitious articles. Previous stories published by the site include "49 Goats Dead in Latest Chupacabra Attack," "Loggers Accidentally Cut Down World's Oldest Tree in Amazon Forest," and "Mysterious Remains of a Whale Found in a Field in Utah."

I wonder how that whale got to Utah?!?

Read more at http://snopes.com/media/notnews/pigbrot ... 1dcrIoQ.99

Earnest
udonmap.com

American Thinking.

Post by Earnest » January 5, 2015, 4:35 am

Are they?

I'd say most of 'em are egg and beer stained, eking out their British state pensions, while posting nasty things about ex-pats from other nations. But what do I know.

I think we've done American thinking to death (if you'll forgive my pun).

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

American Thinking.

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » January 5, 2015, 4:41 am

Earnest wrote:
I'd say most of 'em are egg and beer stained, eking out their British state pensions, while posting nasty things about ex-pats from other nations.
In other words, 'seed lords'?

can123
udonmap.com

American Thinking.

Post by can123 » January 5, 2015, 4:42 am

I was there in September and carried out close observations of the farangs in Udon Thani. I also visited Ban Khok Sa-nga. On balance, I found the cobras to be more friendly.

GT93
udonmap.com

American Thinking.

Post by GT93 » January 5, 2015, 8:05 am

They aren't too polite to each other as well Earnest but they can put on a very good show. I liked your expression Little England and it being against foreigners.

My father was up at Auckland at New Year and he's from what I perhaps should call Little New Zealand :D He thinks there are too many Asians and in particular Chinese in Auckland. I told him we need them because they do a hell of a lot of the work that gets done in Auckland.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

430xc
udonmap.com

American Thinking.

Post by 430xc » January 8, 2015, 4:50 pm

It has been somewhat interesting following this thread. This and many others have been very vocal about gun bashing and Americans culture regarding gun violence. Much of the anti-gun sentiment has come from people whose home country has banned or very severely restricted gun ownership.

If these people's true motives are to decrease needless deaths, that is fine, noble and worthwhile. Might I suggest they also look at how many people are killed each day in the USA, Great Britain, Canada, France, Australia, Thailand, by drunk drivers. That may be something worth investigating.

How about the number of lives that are negatively affected by alcohol abuse? What about those folks that smoke tobacco products and not only cause harm to themselves, but to others (their kids living in their home) in the area that must inhale their toxic fumes.

Let's really save a lot of innocent lives and ban alcohol and tobacco until it can always be used responsibly !!!!!!!! But no, we cannot do that because so many do-gooders simply cannot do without their alcohol and ciggy-butts.

Maybe my perceived intent of this thread is true and accurate, that Americans are evil, ignorant, gun-toting radicals and much of the rest of the world is vastly more civilized and intelligent because they have given up their option to own a gun for whatever reason.

Perhaps even, some of the anti-gun folks should consider that they ought not to complain and berate those that have a speck of dust in their eye when they themselves have a large piece of wood in their eye.

Thank you for allowing me to state a few of my ideas on this forum.

430xc

Return to “General Debates & Discussions”