American Thinking.

General off-topic debates and discussions forum.
GT93
udonmap.com

American Thinking.

Post by GT93 » January 9, 2015, 3:35 am

Streuth can123. You're a stroppy lad. You'd make a very entertaining cartoonist if you had talents in that area. But I guess you'd be worried as a cartoonist that some tooled up whacko American would take a few shots at you?

Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Earnest
udonmap.com

American Thinking.

Post by Earnest » January 9, 2015, 3:42 am

You two get on the bus and I'll wait for the next one. :shock:
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

bignote1
udonmap.com

American Thinking.

Post by bignote1 » January 9, 2015, 3:50 am

Earnest wrote:You two get on the bus and I'll wait for the next one. :shock:
GT93 wrote:Streuth can123. You're a stroppy lad. You'd make a very entertaining cartoonist if you had talents in that area. But I guess you'd be worried as a cartoonist that some tooled up whacko American would take a few shots at you?
If Cambridge had a degree course in Snide Comments you would both have Doctorates.

Why don't you address what he said?

Earnest
udonmap.com

American Thinking.

Post by Earnest » January 9, 2015, 3:55 am

Trunky wanna bun?
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

bignote1
udonmap.com

American Thinking.

Post by bignote1 » January 9, 2015, 4:05 am

If you were twice as smart you would still be stupid. You're off topic fudge.

bignote1
udonmap.com

American Thinking.

Post by bignote1 » January 9, 2015, 4:36 am

Can123 I think we might have to wait a long time for them to address your post. I would like to take them seriously but to do so would be an affront to their intelligence

Earnest
udonmap.com

American Thinking.

Post by Earnest » January 9, 2015, 4:43 am

Have you been drinking? :-k

bignote1
udonmap.com

American Thinking.

Post by bignote1 » January 9, 2015, 4:55 am

No! .......but I have taken a pill for your headache.
Are you going to address can's post? I have lots of things to say about it...I may even agree with you!
One thing I won't do however is hang about on a forum were insults have greater value than issues.
Does UM need posters?

Earnest
udonmap.com

American Thinking.

Post by Earnest » January 9, 2015, 5:16 am

bignote1 wrote:One thing I won't do however is hang about on a forum were insults have greater value than issues.
Do you mean 'hang about on a forum where insults have greater value than issues?

My reference to buses goes back a few days. Can123 said he would leave me on the bus with the rest of the nutters while he would wait for a second. His 'stroppy' comments prompted me to say I'd take the second bus while GT and Can could take the first, meaning if that Whacko American that GT referred to came after Can123 then at least I wouldn't be on the same bus. I think you've taken my post (and GT's) out of context. You really shouldn't drink and post, Biggie.

bignote1
udonmap.com

American Thinking.

Post by bignote1 » January 9, 2015, 5:35 am

My reference to buses goes back a few days. Can123 said he would leave me on the bus with the rest of the nutters while he would wait for a second. His 'stroppy' comments prompted me to say I'd take the second bus while GT and Can could take the first, meaning if that Whacko American that GT referred to came after Can123 then at least I wouldn't be on the same bus. I think you've taken my post (and GT's) out of context. You really shouldn't drink and post, Biggie.[/quote]

Do you and GT enjoy gang bangs? What has his or your reference to buses got to do with his latest post......that' s water under the bridge. It's not healthy to hold a grudge.
His latest post needs an answer but when you run out of ideas, or insults in your case, I am not sure this is possible.
For the 2nd 3rd or 4th time reward us with an answer.

Earnest
udonmap.com

American Thinking.

Post by Earnest » January 9, 2015, 5:53 am

Crikey, Biggie, the formatting of the post above looks awful - you're either bordering on the hysterical or you're very, very drunk.

I can assure you there's no grudge associated with the buses reference.
bignote1 wrote:No! .......but I have taken a pill for your headache.
Are you going to address can's post? I have lots of things to say about it...I may even agree with you!
One thing I won't do however is hang about on a forum were insults have greater value than issues.
Does UM need posters?
I've quoted this because I don't understand what's stopping you from responding to Can's post, you don't need my agreement before you reply. I'm starting to think this isn't about American Thinking or Can123 but about my posts. You seem to focus alot on what I say and respond to all my submissions. You don't seem to pay too much interest to other people's threads. Are you stalking me, Biggers? :-k

bignote1
udonmap.com

American Thinking.

Post by bignote1 » January 9, 2015, 6:21 am

I don't feel the need to respond to a post that I am in general agreement with. "I agree" isn't really a contribution is it?
You keep pratting on or is it widdeling on but you still haven't answered the post, but, I feel, you feel, the forum is better served by you insulting the poster rather than by addressing the issue. If you are prepared to insult the poster I think you need to explain at least what, of his thoughts, provoked the insult. It's puerile to regard insults as more important than issues.
I get involved with any issues on this forum that interest me.
If I were stalking you, you would be dead by now.
Are you going to answer can's post?

noosard
udonmap.com

American Thinking.

Post by noosard » January 9, 2015, 7:34 am

Stalking = deading
now that is american thinking

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

American Thinking.

Post by Khun Paul » January 9, 2015, 9:02 am

Coming back on track the qustion was initially asked about a woman who took a loaded gun hidden in her bag into a supermarket and he baby of a mere two years managed to grab it unintentionally and shoot her.
Therefore the question was...Was she thinking ...simple answer is obviously not . But as to whgether the great American public think is a mute point, but personally with the mini-wars raging around the world and the GREAT AMERICAN POLITICAL SYSTEM hi-jacked by the gun lobby, the point America shows the world is that they do not seem to think, especially about safety with weapons, sure you can argue the pros and cons ad infinitum, but the bottom line is guns are too easily accessible in the US of A and judging by some Americans I know even if their intelligence is high their common-sense is not.

Macca
udonmap.com

American Thinking.

Post by Macca » January 9, 2015, 11:57 am

Yet another accidental shooting, this time self inflcited
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-30702344

What I don't understand in both cases was why were the weapons made ready?
Surely to have it loaded but not cocked would be sufficient, what lives do these people lead if they feel the need for the weapon to be in that state.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

American Thinking.

Post by stattointhailand » January 9, 2015, 12:19 pm

I really think I would have moved away long before I felt the need to carry a gun to "protect myself" :-k

jackspratt
udonmap.com

American Thinking.

Post by jackspratt » February 8, 2015, 10:21 am

I hadn't seen this before.

From the Jon Stewart Daily Show, on gun control - compares (in a piss-taking, but serious way) the very successful Australian system, versus the utterly failed US "system".

It is in three x 5minute parts - near the end of each part, you can click on the video to follow on to the next part.

=D>

bignote1
udonmap.com

American Thinking.

Post by bignote1 » February 14, 2015, 9:43 pm

Macca
udonmap.com

American Thinking.

Post by Macca » February 14, 2015, 10:18 pm

bignote1 wrote:The slaughter continues.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/husband-mom-s ... l#al.Olyx4
She was teaching her 14 year old daughter to drive in ...........a school car park :shock: :shock: :shock:
Almost as smart as having a loaded gun in a Wallmart shopping trolley

bignote1
udonmap.com

American Thinking.

Post by bignote1 » February 14, 2015, 11:27 pm

[/quote]
She was teaching her 14 year old daughter to drive in ...........a school car park :shock: :shock: :shock:
Almost as smart as having a loaded gun in a Wallmart shopping trolley[/quote]

Hold on..........you are jumping to conclusions when we don't know the circumstances.
Maybe school was closed that day so parking area was empty. Maybe it was after school hours so parking area was empty. Before Sunday opening hours I gave my son a few early lessons in the Tesco parking area close to where we lived then.
Anyway the daughter wasn't driving when the incident happened it was the mother.

Return to “General Debates & Discussions”