From The Heart of an Honest Muslim!

General off-topic debates and discussions forum.
jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » February 10, 2015, 11:26 pm

What's even funnier, statts, is someone who believes the Guardian is not a more reliable source than an anonymous blogger.

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » February 11, 2015, 4:43 am

jackspratt wrote:Cue the usual suspects. :(
Mai chai, I'll sit this one out and watch the show...
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » February 11, 2015, 7:21 am

Nearly got it right about religon
but you got to take god out of it as well
been too many of those as well

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » February 11, 2015, 9:56 am

Growing up as a young bloke we were advised to not get into heavy discussions on Politics and Religion so as to have an easy going conversation with friends.
But what do people always talk about and get divided about,, "Politics and Religion". People never learn.

Also it was said "???????" was the root of all evil, cant remember if it was Religion or Politics. Some may say it was their Ex missus.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » February 11, 2015, 12:09 pm

Barney, a wise modern parent might add not getting involved in discussions on internet forums as well.

I get concerned about the anti-Muslim people comments and the anti-Muslim religion spiels because I feel that's what ISIS and its few tens of thousands of violent loons want. They want us to give western Muslims a hard time to help radicalize them. They will be celebrating Muslim bashing.

If young Muslim men in western countries have good economic opportunities and great sex lives, they won't be travelling abroad to join the horrors of parts of the Middle East. It's a no brainer. I think part of this struggle is supporting western Muslims. Another part is helping Middle East countries modernize and improve the lives of those living there. I think this is where the war will be won. I'm not a pacifist so sure I think there's also a military component to managing this problem which should be kept in perspective. We ain't facing a threat as large as Adolf Hitler here folks.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

DRILLER
udonmap.com

Post by DRILLER » February 11, 2015, 3:26 pm

the op says from the heart of honest muslim.

ive no doubt that it is the case but my short retort was trying to say that its that cursed book thats doing all the damage.

i read in wikipedia that 113 versus from the koran have had to be cancelled but not all muslimes accept the cancellations. the usual sunni vs nonsense.
temptation is a .....

ronan01
udonmap.com

Post by ronan01 » February 11, 2015, 7:01 pm

jackspratt wrote:
mortiboy wrote:And this is NOT... "IS " This is yer run of the mill Muslim........ IN OUR COUNTRY FFS!

OUTRAGE AS ISLAMISTS DEFILE BRITISH WAR LEGEND
Islamists caused outrage on Sunday as they swarmed round a statue of legendary WW2 hero, Field Marshal ‘Monty’ Montgomery, while demanding an end to Free Speech in Britain.
More than 1,000 Muslims defiled the memory of our British legend, who led our forces in the fight to protect us from foreign invasion and guard our British freedoms.
Police held vigil, politicians cowered, female Islamists were segregated, smug Islamists took selfies, and bearded Hate Preachers with loudhailers ranted on about how satirical cartoons were equal to mass murder.
What a fine mess these politicians have gotten us into!
The BNP has been resisting this inevitable clash of cultures for years, while continuing to lead the political resistance against the traitorous Establishment political parties who created this mess.
Thanks for that contribution from an anonymous blogger, morti. :D

http://www.care2.com/news/member/100541798/3848473

A report from a different - and dare I say it, more reliable - source:
Thousands of British Muslims gathered near Downing Street to protest against cartoons showing the prophet Muhammad and voice opposition to “insulting” depictions.

A leaflet issued by the Muslim Action forum (MAF), who organised the rally, said recent republishing of cartoons, caricatures and depictions of Muhammad by satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo and other publishers is a “stark reminder” that freedom of speech is “regularly utilised to insult personalities that others consider sacred”.

The group also expressed “deep regret” at the Paris terror attacks, which included a massacre at Charlie Hebdo, saying they were a “violation of Islamic law”............

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/f ... rlie-hebdo
Rather than "demanding an end to Free Speech in Britain", the crowd seemed be be exercising it.

:-k
"This is excuse-making relativism elevated into a horrifying artform. If you think your society isn’t really much better than the Islamic State, then why not take a holiday in the Islamic State, try it out? Something tells me you’ll soon come back to the West, even with its arrogant Christian preachers, ex-con footballers, searchable images of decades-old lynchings, and all the other apparently unspeakable horrors."

http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite/ar ... NtCCfmUfuI

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » February 11, 2015, 8:39 pm

ronan01 wrote:
jackspratt wrote: Rather than "demanding an end to Free Speech in Britain", the crowd seemed be be exercising it.

:-k
"This is excuse-making relativism elevated into a horrifying artform. If you think your society isn’t really much better than the Islamic State, then why not take a holiday in the Islamic State, try it out? Something tells me you’ll soon come back to the West, even with its arrogant Christian preachers, ex-con footballers, searchable images of decades-old lynchings, and all the other apparently unspeakable horrors."

http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite/ar ... NtCCfmUfuI
Terrific link and article, ronan. =D>

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » February 12, 2015, 8:01 am

seems like some what free speech for themselves but no free speech for others

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » February 12, 2015, 4:12 pm

Well spotted ...

ronan01
udonmap.com

Post by ronan01 » February 12, 2015, 6:09 pm

I think it a good idea for the honest moderate muslim leaders to issue a fatwah against extremist muslim terrorists.

Is the fatwah against Salman Rushdie still going?

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » February 12, 2015, 6:26 pm

I believe they dropped it a year or two ago ....

ronan01
udonmap.com

Post by ronan01 » February 12, 2015, 6:53 pm

Aardvark wrote:I believe they dropped it a year or two ago ....
Fatwahs seem not too hard to issue - only need a couple of imams acting in allah''s name to give the nod - should still be plenty of them around - they could organise one for Rushdie, they have experience, so it should not be hard to arrange another.

After all, if the honest moderate muslims claim that IS actions are un-islamic, and are not good for the muslim brand, then why not fatwah the mongrels and let the honest moderate muslims deal with them?

With allah on their side they cant go wrong.

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » February 18, 2015, 6:37 am

Gentlemen, Some comments have been edited, others removed. While this is an appropriate and timely topic for discussion, of course, it is not an excuse for hate speech, arguments with other posters about anything but the topic at hand, etc. Can we pleeeeeze try to keep this conversation civil and rational?

DRILLER
udonmap.com

Post by DRILLER » February 18, 2015, 7:02 am

IS are selling femail slave US$2500.

fatwas are a little more. imams generally hve a lot more wives, mistresses & kids to support because theyre so pious. ;)
temptation is a .....

ronan01
udonmap.com

Post by ronan01 » February 18, 2015, 8:49 am

"The reality is that the Islamic State is Islamic. Very Islamic. Yes, it has attracted psychopaths and adventure seekers, drawn largely from the disaffected populations of the Middle East and Europe. But the religion preached by its most ardent followers derives from coherent and even learned interpretations of Islam."

http://www.theatlantic.com/features/arc ... ts/384980/

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » February 18, 2015, 9:19 am

I understand that there are about 1.6 billion Muslims in the world and the number is increasing. Not too many of them seem to be signing up with the Islamic State.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » February 18, 2015, 11:12 am

Muslim apologists can say what they like, BUT, I will never forget the thousands of them who were joyfully celebrating the news of 9/11. That turned my stomach. Nothing would have been more satisfying than seeing a couple of cruise missiles drop in the middle of those crowds.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » February 18, 2015, 11:26 am

With those sort of values glalt you would seem to have a lot in common with the few tens of thousand members of the Islamic State. :(

I won't ask if you're thinking of joining up.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » February 18, 2015, 3:33 pm

Which group of muslim lunatics should I consider joining? I am in favor of arming them. I would give weapons to the weaker side so they can kill each other more efficiently.

Return to “General Debates & Discussions”